Skip to content

Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
John Marcom - Head of Content
Julie Iannuzzi - Head of Video/Managing Editor, Yahoo Finance Live
Michael B. Kelley - Head of Distribution
Brian Sozzi - Executive Editor
Myles Udland - Head of News

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

For data corrections, please email finance.support@yahooinc.com
Please include:
- The URL of where the data resides
- Details about the reported inaccuracy

For content corrections, please email finance.corrections@yahooinc.com
Please include:
- The URL of where the content resides
- Details about the reported inaccuracy

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. Mailorder420 Scam!!!

MailOrder420 is SCAM!!!!
    Don’t buy!!! Never Received my Order!!!

71st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. A private equity group owns Yahoo. Please describe the steps taken by yahoo editors to mitigate articles pumping stocks.

Articles with phrases “buy hand over fist”, etc are obviously pump articles. What interest does Apollo play in the aggregation and distribution of said articles? I’ve found several links undisclosed between brokerage houses and the authors of published articles on Yahoo Finance. How do you assure users your platform isn’t being used as a giant pump and dump for institutional investors? Having an editor that started in sell-side analytics doesn’t exactly help your case either.

71st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 122nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Best Argumentative Essay Writing Help

Learn how to craft a compelling argumentative essay with our expert writing help. Our tips and strategies will guide you through the process of developing a strong thesis, supporting your claims with evidence, and effectively countering opposing viewpoints. Master the art of persuasive writing with our assistance.
    https://www.mbaassignmentexperts.com/argumentative-essay-writing-help

122nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Editorial content is better, but still needs help

I have noticed--and appreciate--the improvements in Yahoo! Finance over the past few months: more original content, better layout and organization. But there are still so many articles thinly disguised as editorial content, it's depressing and takes too much time to sort the wheat from chaff. I often end up going to Bloomberg or even the Wall Street Journal (ack.) Investor's Business Daily, for example, obviously pays you a ton of money to appear as a contributor on your site, but their material is SO repetitive, and if I hear what Cathy Woods is buying or selling one more time, I'm…

122nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please see my comment below...

I am so sick of seeing this 'IBD' ad over & over & over again! They've been running it for 1-to-2 years now. It's titled: "Investor's Business Daily-These Are The 5 Best Stocks To Buy And Watch Now". Specifically, the ad ALWAYS addresses CIEN!!! CIEN is a DOG, and always has been. The company leadership couldn't care less about it's investors! You should just STOP accepting their ads and wasting your readers' time. THANKS FOR LISTENING...

122nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base