Skip to content

Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

39 results found

1. Stop blocking my posts

My name is Squeezecoming I have posted nothing but respectful and positive posts on the AMC board and you guys keep blocking me it looks to me like this is stock manipulation and if I am not unblocked immediately I’m gonna report it to the SEC you have no right to block my posts I have done nothing to insult anyone I have only posted facts and information this is blatant stock manipulation

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. bring back the old system

Not happy with the changes concerning the message board. It seems we are not getting all the current messages and it mixes some old ones with the new ones ...

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would not allow me to post because it did not meet guidelines. Why?

GMH
    49 seconds ago

Bullish
    It will only be for unresectable melanoma, not all malignancies. Combo front line therapy is only in P2 so at least 3 years out. Used to think that was critical but not so much after the call yesterday. This would be such a quick follow-on after any progression that I don't think 1L is critical from a business standpoint. At 6k {US) 2L patients annually and a 60% eligibility rate (per panel discussion), they will be capacity constrained quite quickly (YE 2024?). I assume this is why the contracted the standby capacity. A combo may…

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. New message board needs improvements

The new message board just implemented is slow, buggy and some functionality is a lot worse than before. I suggest the following improvements:

• When a post is commented on, the post should be moved back into the top of "recent post" as was the case for the old message board. Otherwise it is almost impossible to follow interesting threads.

• The new message board takes forever to load and feels sluggish/buggy compared to the old one. Especially on mobile (tried on IPhone). This needs to be fixed to improve the overall experience!

• Making all links go through manual screening of around…

31st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please shut down the twitter forum

Please shut down the twitter forum as the stock is not active any longer, TWTR forum is a toxic political environment with personal attacks/bullying and threats to lawmakers and trolls posting constantly about the same issues repetitively. There's no need to have this forum active any more.

199th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. CENSORSHIP

I am posting factual comments about insider sellers with nothing but
    FInandial FACTS and I am getting are you sure you want to post this tone it down a bit. Or any other post now being held up for scrutiny What kind of censorhip game are you clowns playing??

199th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Stop censoring our messages that are factual

Your new censorship of messages trying to post that are not offensive and are factual does not represent free speech as granted by the united states constitution you are in violation and there fore your message board should be deleted from your website

199th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Fix message board

It is very slow and frustrating. It prevents linking or copying your sources but encourages you to omit from and misquote them enough until they stick and aren't held by moderators - then - on top of that - it still allows spam. It is the worst.

199th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Message Board Manipulation

I have been posting on Yahoo Finance for years and in the past few weeks most of my postings are either rejected or held for hours/days. Look at my postings on the PSFE finance message board. I post factual posts that are a result of research that I do. I often get many likes for my posts. Recently I feel my point of view is being suppressed. I never attack anyone, I follow the rules yet my posts get held. I look at other posts that are let through by other memebers and I scratch my head. It is not…

199th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Stop blocking our posts over trivial and inoffensive infractions

Yahoo's new "community guidelines" for the message boards are so ridiculously restrictive you cannot post anything meaningful, helpful, informative, or worthwhile any longer ~ just vague unsubstantiated unconfirmed generalizations. Reminds me of anti-American oppressive authoritarian police-state tactics... Or perhaps you guys got confused and accidently gave us the one meant for China. Democracy and freedom of speech were unequivocally reaffirmed in 2022 midterms ~ we're not living in a fascist dystopian police state just yet. Ease up on restrictions & violations ~ please stop blocking everything we try to post. Me and everyone else is being systematically and inexorably blocked…

87th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Better Review of Who You Are Blocking

I can not believe I have been blocked from the PSFE message board. I have been posting for years, I do my diligent research and I post FACTS! Clealry there are people on this board that want to surpress the news that have blocked me. Take this morning for example, I was tryig to post comments about the Microsoft deal that you posted on your website , I tried several times and now I am informed I am blocked. Are you kidding me. Clearly there are posters that are short that are trying to short. Please remove the block on…

87th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Blocked from message board

I have been posting on the BGEIX message board, off and on, for many years. I have tried to link to basic stockcharts.com charts. Lately my posts have been blocked and now all of my prior posts have been deleted. Touche!!

I did mention in some of my latest posts about this and I suppose your editors don't want this advertised. It is OK--because the boards really have no worth at this point since you cannot link to articles elsewhere or link to charts that back up opinions. Your organization should be ashamed, but I am sure nobody cares that…

87th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. walmartneighborhoodmarketforexebook 100% free courses by CANDLESTICKS, FIBONACCI, AND CHART PATTERN TRADING TOOLS A SYNERGISTIC STRATEGY

Asia, Wiley is globally

99 ranch market

committed to developing and market ing print and electronic products and services for our customers’ professional and personal knowledge and understanding.

what time does the stock market

world market

6, open
    how to use the fibonacci retracement tool

The Wiley Trading series features books by traders who have survived the market’s ever-changing temperament and have prospered—some by re investing systems,
    fibonacci spiral

others by getting back to basics. Whether a novice trader, professional, or somewhere in-between, these books will provide the advice and strategies needed to prosper today and well into the future…

199th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 199th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Stop manipulating stocks

It has become obvious to all of the AMC stock holders that Yahoo has a serious interest in driving down the price of AMC stocks that is evident by how it removes and blocks all AMC shareholders that are posting positive and accurate information.. But it lets Shills stock bashers and shorts continuously post negative information and continuously reinstate them after they have been muted this is blatant stock manipulation and I’m reporting it to the SEC

199th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. finance

the new message board is terrible. just like when you reorganized the financials section years ago you ruined it. just sad

87th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Blocked

I’m No BS on Yahoo Finance conversations boards for the last 4 years. Over 14K thumbs up. With the new change, I was allowed 2 posts and now blocked from posting. There was a serial disrespectful poster that is still out there posting. I would like to be reinstated please.

87th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. stop repeating the same stories

useless information in conversation message board. let people post meaningful information.

199th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Mute

Return the mute option. There are people who have nothing better to do than post inanities every day. They don't do anything to merit banning. They just need to be muted by those who want the board to have any utility.

199th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. You can stop banning people for the silliest things. Who do you think you are?

You people are banning users without seeing the entire story. I have responded "in kind" to insults waged my way just because I see a different technical set-up, which opposes the amateur retail stock pumpers. I provide sound technical information that can be verified if one just examined my description. I get reported and you geniuses ban me? For what? This is getting out of hand!

199th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base