Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 14th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Options quotes are hung up on Dec 11th and not updating for me!

GE and MCD option calls are outdated, super annoying!

108th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Incorrect data iShares U.S. Aerospace & Defense ETF (ITA)

The price dropped without any info on Splits. On 4 Dec 2020 the close price was reported as $193.20 but on 7 Dec 2020 it went down to $96.49. Other brokerage firms have different data, we use Yahoo Finance data to get day to day close prices for popular tickers and ETFs. Please advise what has changed for this ETF between 4 Dec and 7 Dec. Appreciate your help & support

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 867th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Incorrect 52wk high/low data

There seems to be a number of symbols with incorrect 52-wk High or Low values. Some are due to incorrect units (£ vs pence) but some are just bad data:

SGLN.L
    RDSB.L
    HOTC.L
    RYA.L
    IAG.L
    CBDP.L
    FLWG.L
    XFVT.L
    VEVE.L
    VFEM.L
    VAPX.L
    VAGP.L

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. recent iShares ETF splits still not fixed in historical data

The following ETF splits happened 2 days ago. See official announcement:

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201106005322/en/BlackRock-Announces-Stock-Splits-for-Eleven-iShares-ETFs

Most are still not updated in historical data:

IYW iShares U.S. Technology 1:4
    IYC iShares U.S. Consumer Services 1:4
    IYF iShares U.S. Financials 1:2
    IYY iShares Dow Jones U.S. 1:2
    IYJ iShares U.S. Industrials 1:2
    IWP iShares Russell Mid-Cap Growth 1:2 (has been fixed in Y!F)
    IDU iShares U.S. Utilities 1:2
    DSI iShares MSCI KLD 400 Social 1:2 (has been fixed in Y!F)
    ITA iShares U.S. Aerospace & Defense 1:2

Since this is a recurring issue, it would be cool if these splits could be detected automatically and…

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Daily gain data has massive error

The HK stocks daily gain appears to be the cumulative of two days gain. It is in the chart as well as the portfolio. Please check.

You can check Meituan 3690.HK.

867th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Div/Share isn't accurate

The Div/Share information is often not accurate, especially when a stock cuts its dividend. Please fix that column.

867th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. You can remove your politically racist columnist Rick Newman.

Stories should be about business not political opinions in the guise of business news.

867th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. ZLAB market capitalization

Please update ZLAB market capitalization as soon as possible. Per the recent 6-K filed with the SEC on 10/9/20, ZLAB total shares outstanding should be 88,024,161 Shares. The closing price as of Friday is $93. Therefore, the company’s market cap should be $8.2Bn. Thank you!

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Get RID of Rick Newman! He is so biased against president Trump he misses the point.

Newman is 99.9% wrong. Have him join CNN where he belongs.

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Missing and Incorrect Historical Prices data for certain Canadian-listed ETFs.

Since about January 8 2021 the data for Historical Prices table for certain Canadian-listed ETFs are mostly missing or incorrect. Example tickers are XEF.TO, HXDM.TO, XUS.TO. The pattern seems to be identical for each affected ETF. Data in the first row (i.e. most recent date) is correct. Then there are several dates (rows) with missing data, followed by several dates (rows) with incorrect data. Then there is a repeating pattern of multiple rows with missing data followed by a single row with incorrect data. I assumed this was a temporary glitch that would quickly be corrected, but since it's been…

867th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. CRLBF Outstanding Shares

Per $CRLBF quarterly release dated November 18, 2020, "Total shares on a fully converted basis were 380,035,735 as of September 30, 2020." Please correct the info at Yahoo which says "177.2M". Thanks.

867th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. QETH.U - Chart

No data showing in chart, can only get current price

867th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I have not lost $169 million as indicated on my Yahoo Finance page. Please correct it.

I have not lost $169 million as indicated on my Yahoo Finance page. Please correct it.

867th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Mereo

Mereo market cap is incorrect. They have 342,391,173 ordinary shares, or 68,478,234 ADSs, outstanding (5:1 ordinary share:ADS ratio), so the market cap should be roughly $230 million. Please fix asap! Thank you

867th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Grading Trumps performance

Your writer gave Trump a C. I am MUCH better off than 4 years ago even with a pandemic. I give Trump an A+.

Also: in the words of Richard Daley(D),"Biden stole the election, fair and square."

867th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Incorrect values for my Fidelity portfolios

I linked my Fidelity portfolios and it used to be correct, but it has been erroneous for a few weeks.

867th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. BA.C TIKER NOT FOUND / BANK OF AMERICA CEDEAR (EQUITY ARG) NO ENCONTRADO

This tiker is not available. I dont't know which is the proper tiker for Bank Of America CEDEAR.

1706th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. DFS.L

The share price history for DFS Furniture plc is incorrect pre November. It references a stock split on 17 November. This was a technical event only that did not affect the share price of DFS or the number of shares outstanding, but only adjusted the nominal value of the listed shares.

DFS Furniture is on the cusp of the FTSE250 so it would be great to have it correct.

867th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base