Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. STOP running ads for the lawfirms as your lead stories everyday

STOP running ads for the law firms as your lead stories......lI am leaving Yahoo until you change your priorities
    dickbutera@sopris.net

19th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Anti-conservative propoganda in editorials

Keep editorials like this off Yahoo Finance: Corporate America should torpedo the Republican party
    Rick Newman
    Do you think Republicans (at least half your audience) are interested in seeing B###S*** like this?

19th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I am countering the pump amd Dump on EYES with facts and solid arguments and you allow my posts to be indescirminatel deleted by PUMPERS

I post facts to counter absolute false hood promoted by pumpers at EYES. I ask you to immediately reissue my posts. Allot of valuable an truth work eliminated by people with nefarious means. You should review before allowing them to delete very factual posts which could damper their outrageous pump and dump. I have no financial vested interest. I only want the truth to be revealed

110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. the first 7 stories are advertising law firms...WHY????

the first 7 stories are advertising law firm etc...Why????

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I have written 2 email and nobody has contacted me

Unable to see the financial from more than 4 years ...I have the Plus subscription

110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. abuse of news release algo

Lawfirms are routinely posting press releases every 12 hours to dominate the news feeds for some stocks. Please make it stop.

110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. "News" source filter or screener

I want a preference setting to screen out so-called "news" sources. There is lots of noise and little or no content from robot generated "articles" coming from Zack's, Simply Wall St., Insider Monkey (the worst offender), IBD, and Barron's (the last 2 merely disguised ads). I don't care that Y!F runs ads that are labeled as such, but I really hate "news" that are really ads from these sources (a lure or ruse to make you subscribe to read articles).
    To repeat: provide a means to select which news sources to uncheck, screen out, whatever, so I can avoid distractions…

110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. your news is not balanced and i think you like it that way

you should allow a short comment on the "selected" news you present, but you dont allow equal time because its all an editorial. The latest is the climate change article regarding biden.. As you enjoy your warm natural gas supplied homes during this record cold snap, your president has eliminated the jobs that supplied it. Get ready for the saudi supertankers to return, and the price of gasoline to go up (already) and for the balance of payments to tank taking the dollar with it. remember 1973? those who forget the past are destined to re live it wow

110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Let's stick to financial news. There are other places for commentary with political overtones.

Bridgette Webb's piece today adds nothing to anyone's understanding of financial markets, financial news, etc. This piece may be worthy. It just does not belong on the financial pages.

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Stop with the Elon/Tesla stories

I would like a finance page to be about finance. Stock picks and the like. I do not care about the stock pump that is Tesla. I am not sure if this a targeting thing based on an algorithm, but most of the finance home page is covered with Tesla and Elon stories. I use to remember a time I could get stock ideas or advice, those were the good old days. Can we get back to stock advice and tips?

110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Why when I reload 5D chart I see three different charts?

You invented kaleidoscope. If I install 5D chart I must see real 5D chart, not a different scale. If I want to change scale I use wheel of mouse!!! DON'T OFFER ME DIFFERENT SCALE CHART!!! It's precision financial job and demands clear information. What's why old google finance chart looks better Yahoo finance chart.

110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Get rid of graph on basic view

Just updated and now you have added a graph on the first page view of each stock. This is very annoying to me. I see no option to turn it off. It now makes all symbols on two lines. This is an unnecessary change for me and I am sure others.

110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Get back to covering the market, stock and equities and potential investment opportunities.

Please get back to covering business and finance on your live stream. Everything you have been covering this past week doesn't help me decide to invest or not invest in stocks, bonds, etc. It is a Finance stream not a political stream. If you can't get off the political viewpoints I will eventually delete my Yahoo finance and go somewhere I can fine the information on companies and stocks.

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Going back to the previous format including the premium version

I have been using your platform for years especially for the last 15 months. I have experience a change in your finance page and the features that you offered before. Honestly it is much worse now than before. I was actually considering the idea of subscribing to the premium version but now, it is not even possible. It is a Pity that things get worse instead of the opposite. I hope you reconsider your decision.

110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base