Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add these coins to quotes: uni, Uma, snx, comp, aave

Please add these coins to quotes: aave, comp, snx, Uma, uni, sushi, grt. All paired with usd
    Thanks

204th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Portfolios won't update!! I've tried 4 different browsers.

Portfolios won't update!! I've tried 4 different browsers.

48th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support, Resistance, and Stop Loss indicators on your charts have recently been removed.

Recently the Support, Resistance, and Stop Loss indicators on your charts were removed. I really liked the ability to check my work against yours charts. I used the Support, Resistance and Stop Loss indicators from your charts against every stock in my watch lists.

Please bring these indicators back, I for one will suffer with out them.

Thank you

471st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Coinbase

Add Coinbase as a supported broker. It is complicated to continuously update cryptocurrency manually and most cryptos aren't even listed by Yahoo. Coinbase should be able to link with Yahoo as a broker and display my portfolio.

471st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make my portfolio work

When I log on to my.yahoo.com on the my front page my portfolio will not list

204th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 917th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Post- and pre-market prices available on mobile but not desktop?

Lists of instruments on the mobile app (I happen use Android) show post-close and pre-open prices at the relevant times. I don't see this through the web interface and see no way to enable it. Why are these prices not available there?

471st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Pls add Allianz Global Water - A - EUR Fonds

Pls add Allianz Global Water - A - EUR Fonds
    Here is the link:
    https://de.allianzgi.com/de-de/pro/unsere-fonds/fonds/list/allianz-global-water-a-eur
    ISIN : LU2226248511
    WKN : A2QB8G
    Schweizer Valoren-Nr.: 56987649

471st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I want to switch out of compact to regular table in portfolio 1: The settings tab doesn't react

Have the settings tab react. It switched me because i tapped it to see its effect, but it wouldn't change back.

917th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. cannot delete portfolio

I cannot delete a portfolio. When I click on the portfolio, and click on the "Settings" icon. I get the following options...
    Edit Currency
    Add Holdings
    Streaming Quotes: On
    Compact Table Density: Off
    Rename Portfolio

I'm using Firefox browser. Tried on my android phone as well. The "Delete Portfolio" option is missing. Can someone help?

471st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. how do you delte a stock from your investments portfolio?

Question, Why can I no longer find a button to delete a stock symbol ? need to up date my investments with a change of one stock to another. Used to be able delete a stock as well as add one.

917th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Mathai Mammen - Global Head *** - Show us the numbers and sources!

COVID - stop supporting big pharma and their money.. Show us simple minded people the fact, numbers and sources

917th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. My Portfolio not loading on MyYahoo

Won't load on homepage, if I hit Go to my Portfolio it is there but awkward to see what I want.

287th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. the sgb prices are not being updated

sovereign gold bonds are not being updated since 4dec2020

917th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. My portfolio won't load any more. I signed out and back in and it won't load

Unable to view my portfolio for the last two days. Signed out and back in and it still didn't work. I like to use for my investments and it has become frustrating to follow what is happening. I had to (and didn't want too) make a portfolio with Market watch. Please help. I would prefer to use your site. Makes it hard to monitor my investments right now. Thanks

471st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. the sgb prices are not being updatedSGBAUG24-GB.NS last update 4 dec2020

the sgb prices are not being updated since 4dec20

917th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please add total cost in the watchlist view

Hi, please add a column option for the total purchase cost of a stock. Currently, there are the number. of shares and cost/share options, but not the total cost to be viewed. It makes it easier to compare gain or loss against the current market value. In general Yahoo! finance is one of the best websites and I follow it more than other websites. Thanks.

917th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 917th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Sold shares

There is no function to enter sold shares at My Portfolio at Yahoo Finance. Actually this is would be a delightful addition to what otherwise an excellent piece of art here.

287th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. edit portfolio

I CANT EDIT MY PORTFOLIO.I FOLLOWED YOU INSTRCUTIONS, WHERE IS "EDIT PORTFOLIO" My God!

917th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base