Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. missing quotes

Since April 29 mid-day, multiple quotes are missing, that is, the symbol appears in the list but the quote field is blank, for example AC.TO, ACAD and AIMC. The list is long and includes the DJIA. Despite multiple screen refreshes (the quote might appear, but then disappears again) the problem remains. The missing quotes on the display screen are, of course, missing from the file downloads. Many quotes are there, but the list of missing quotes is long. EDIT: The Dow Jones (DJIA) continues to appear and disappear. I tried creating a new portfolio with both missing and appearing quotes,…

47th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  28 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo finance app and site comments don't work

20 hours ago all comments on every stock stopped showing any comments on the yahoo finance app and site on mobile.

85th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yahoo Finance Portfolios export not working on 5/26/20

Export for Finance Portfolios was not working yesterday, 5/26/2020. But it worked perfectly last Friday, 5/22/2020.
    Click export should generate an Excel file, but not anymore.

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sync with Interactive Brokers account

I have problem to sync finance.yahoo with my Interactive Brokers account. Few months it was working correctly, but since 26.6. it was not updated anymore.
    Any suggestions please ?

126th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. yahoo finance portfolios do not show dollar total or percent gain

yahoo finance portfolios do not show dollar total or percent gain

85th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Total Gain incorrect.

Total Gain Quote Calculations are incorrect. This is for portfolio and for each stock where you have holdings. The difference is over 10% ...

155th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Reporting Youtube link spammer multiple times does nothing

I've tried reporting this Youtube link spammer Bullrage1 multiple times now to no avail:

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/GLD/community?p=GLD&messageId=e70a0e73-1a13-48e9-a48f-2623e0d60bc2&bcmt=1

Look in his post history with multiple years of spammed Youtube links. The spam has been getting so bad on Yahoo. The reporting literally does nothing.

103rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Portfolio

I can't edit or add new stocks to my Portfolio Watchlist since a couple of days. Please help I use this tool almost daily.

155th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Canadian stocks should be treated same as US stocks now that we get real time quotes. Previous day data still not updated until 9:45AM EST

Now that Canadian stock quotes are real-time (no longer delayed by 15 minutes), it would be nice to see corresponding "previous day close" and "change" information correctly displayed between 9:30AM and 9:45 AM EST. Currently, these are based on close data from 2 days prior. The data only gets updated at 9:45.

I'm hoping this is a quick fix, given it should require similar algorithms as for the US markets. (It really gives heartburn first thing in the morning when I see a massive % decline for a second day in a row, only because the previous day's close data…

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Total % gain portfolio issue

Today the calculation of the total % gain of the portfolio is showing a bug. It seems that the calculation is wrong. If I add a lot on a ticker with the same price, then it shows a loss of 30% while it should show 0%.

196th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 196th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Historical data missing july 20, 2020 on Stockholm exchange. Most stocks on ".ST" are missing data for this date.

Historical data missing july 20, 2020 on Stockholm exchange. Most stocks on ".ST" are missing data for this date.

434th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. There's definitely a bug in calculating gains/losses

https://cln.sh/a2rNaB

this can't be true, and it happens to all my stock holdings. Appeared today.

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. FX rates in My Portfolio

A new bug. Appeared today. My Portfolio miscalculates purchase price and yields on stocks listed in other currencies than USD.

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hi, make your site work, that would be great enough !!! Unable to get a quote !!! How can this be ???????

Hi, make your site work, that would be great enough !!! Unable to get a quote !!! How can this be ??????? Half of my portfolio is not quoted... Hey, wake up please.

813th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 434th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Wrong calculation of avg. per share and total gain pct

Yahoo can't calculate avg. per share and total gain pct right.
    In a given portfolio I have bought and sold a given stock several times.
    Bought lots are marked with a positive "No. of shares" and sold lots are marked with a negative "No. of shares".

In the given portfolio the "Average per share" and "Total gain pct." are way off.

The Avg. cost per share is listed as -1568 and the "Total gain pct." listed as -142%
    The real "Avg. cost per share is however 38 and the total gain is 686%

The right way to calculate cost per…

103rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please sort out the NatWest Group listing. At the moment NWG.L is a car crash between the Natwest Group and Northumbrian Water Group PLC.

Seperate the two listings as at the moment there is no way to tell if the information shown for NWG.L is Natwest Or Northumbrian Water. Also when the listing changed it's name could there not be some means of automaticaly changing it in the portfolio listings automaticaly?

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Previous day close error.

For (TSX), the first 15 mins, shows the difference to the close two days ago. It corrects after 15 mins, to show the difference to the previous day's close..

434th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base