Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Yahoo
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. stock price wrong

TQQQ has undertaken a forward 1:2 split as of 2022.01.13 at market open, thus the stock traded price is roughly half of the previous "unsplit" price. Your system hasn't yet seem to reflect this event and change all previous prices accordingly, resulting in that ticker showing a roughly 50% of drop. Please kindly update all the historical prices for this ticker (and perhaps other ones if appropriate)

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "Add to Portfolio" in screener is not working

I selected the symbols inside the screener, then the "Add to Portfolio" becomes available. I clicked "Add to Portfolio", then no matter I chose to add to a new portfolio, or add to an existing portfolio, it tells me "0 added" 99.9% times.

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. cannot set stock alerts with browser

I am able to set stock price alerts with the IOS app but unable to find similar capability within Yahoo/Finance webpages using a Windows-based computer browser. Is this feature supported? I would prefer not to bounce back and forth to manage my stock price alerts.

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Finance Issues appear to be solved : THANKS!!!

Thanks for fixing a Huge Finance bugs. They were driving me crazy. I didn't even report them because I thought stopped listening. Here's the great job you did:
    - When displaying a portfolio or single stock, the website was doing an unnecessary double refresh. This was Extremely annoying but it also removed the portfolio list that was displayed on top in a horizontal line.

Great job guys!!

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Some Mutual funds are missing (example Blackrock World Technology D2 EUR. ISIN LU0376438312))

Hi,

would appreciate if funds based out of Luxemborg are included in the search, so we can add those to the portfolio.

Thanks
    Amit Sanghvi

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base