Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I WANT TO GET PREMIUM

HI, IT SEEMS THAT I CAN'T GET TO PREMIUM. CAN YOU HELP?

THANK YOU

455th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. how can I name and save watchlist

Hello Dear
    I want to create and save watchlist How can I do it. Please explain. Thanks

869th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I have a portfolio I do not want to include in my totals

I have several portfolios associated with my account. One of them I would not like to include in the Total Sum with the others. How might this been done without creating another account - Thank You

869th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When will you again allow article commenting?

Is Yahoo not concerned that people will think Yahoo is preventing discussion of the new administration's actions especially given Yahoo's anti-Trump bias? Is Yahoo willing to accept that the consequences of biased mainstream media reporting and limiting of free speech are likely to lead to street protests and worse? Is Yahoo willing to take responsibility for its part in what has happened and what is likely to happen?

869th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. edit view doesn't display save button

When I click on edit view to change or reorder the columns in my portfolio the save/cancel buttons don't display. They're off the bottom of the screen and I can't seem to move the window up to get the buttons to display. The only way I can get a partial Save button is to shrink my Chrome window and then stretch it vertically. For some reason this works.

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 869th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. what does %change mean in chart

Hi, when I go into the "chart" page of a specific stock, on the upper left corner of the chart where it shows the Open,High,Low,Close,Volume,and the last one %change, what does this %change mean? percentage of what change?

869th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. lawsuit

IF I search Goodrx All the news I see is lawsuit and most of them are without any merit. Please show 1 or two lawsuits and please show the actual news. I am here to see news, analysis and not lawsuits.

869th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. need to delete a portfolio from my list. How do I do that?

Delete icon (red X) next to list portfolio name. You have an edit name function, add portfolio function, WHERE IS THE DELETE function?

869th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Need to Improve Screening Criteria

I would like to inform that when i select all sector it doesn't show all sector stocks , e.g. DRNG etc.

You can show all relavent Industry based on the Sector seclection , e.g. if I select Industry and Technology sector then it should populate all related 2 sectors industry and result should count all matched Stock which is currently not working

beside this please include a Select All check box option industry so that i can select All Industry instead of selecting one by one , tiring and time consuming.

869th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please mention on your webpage the unavailability Yahoo Finance Premium outside US

Multiple threads in the Yahoo Feedback section of your website outline the difficulty people have obtaining a Yahoo Finance Premium subscription. It seems that this subscription is not available for people outside of the USA. But your website doesn't state a message that sais so. Instead, every button linking to 'Try Premium' links back to finance.yahoo.com. It can't be very difficult to create a pop-up message that states that Premium is not available in my country. Please adjust your website to create such a message.

869th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. How do I reset my portfolio alphabetically. It came up Z-A. I want A-Z

HOW CAN I ALPHABITIZE MY ENTIRE 200 STOCK PORTFOLIO WITHOUT MOVING EACH STOCK ENTRY ONE BY ONE. RIGHT NOW IT CAME UP Z TO A

869th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. In the "Conversations" tab, please default sorting to "Newest reactions"

In the "Conversations" tab, please default sorting to "Newest reactions", NOT current "Top Reactions", after all everybody wants to read the latest reactions, not the yesterday's or last week's reactions.

869th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. News/PR listing time indication

On the Summary page the list of news stories/press releases gives vague timing information like "1 month ago". The exact date and time would be more helpful. This should be an easy fix - you have the data!

869th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. How do I subscribe to Premium

Quarterly data used to be FREE. Now I have to get Premium? How do I do that? I have been all over your website.

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. How do I do a post in Yahoo Finance "conversations?

How do I do a post in Yahoo Finance "conversations?

869th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. .Why is Yahoo Finance Premium Not Accessible in Canada ???

Please make Premium accessible to Canadian users. Why are Canadian users not eligible??? We are ready to pay for the service! We love Yahoo Finance but we want the best financial intell. Please do something.
    Cheers

869th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Why is Yahoo Finance Premium Not Accessible in Canada?

Please make Premium accessible to Canadian users. Why are Canadian users not eligible??? We are ready to pay for the service! We love Yahoo Finance but we need the good stuff. Please do something.
    Cheers

869th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 869th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Revert auto stock name - it often doesnt work,

whenever I type in a stock and the finance page didn't find it yet, it gives me some bad page - like now - I enter SIGA and yahoo finance didnt find it and keeps going to some weird page

869th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base