Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Default Chart view to 5 years

As I am a long term investor looking at companies with a longer term view, currently when I open the app, the default view is the day view which is not that useful for me and i see comments from others also. It will be really helpful to allow me to choose in setting to default to 5 years or Maximum. That way, I do not have to switch to 5 years when I am checking on multiple stocks each day.

Thanks,

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please add Target Price for the chart recognition feature in the Chart View.

Please add Target Price for the chart recognition feature in the Chart View. This info is found in the summary portion of Featured Idea but not in chart view which is the most relevant place to be. Thanks!

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. For LITE members, set an alert when Golden/Death Crosses appear on a chart of the equities in a portfolio.

I signed up for Yahoo Finance Lite today and created a portfolio with my holdings. I set “chart” to include two moving averages. How do I get an alert when a Golden/Death Cross appears on any of my holding’s chart?

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. why yahoo finance historical 4 hours chart goes back only 6 months !!?

I can have a daily chart for infinite and I cannot have a daily charting for 4 hours candles for more than 6 months ?!
    DO YOU KNOW how much certain indicators give complete opposite read from the day to the 4 hours (Half day) charting !!???
    who did this never traded and he is a millennial ..

We do not pretend 5 years where the world can change but a couple!?!?
    CMON!
    Sorry to be harsh but it is a big error!
    HUGE!

grazie
    marino
    Los Angeles

30th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. New tool in charts

My Idea. Make a tool to follow dividend rates in the charts tab. As one would scroll along the price action you would be able to see the dividend yield change. I use the dividend as an indicator to buy.

30th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. NASDAQ Top Gainers List

I would like to see a URL that shows the NASDAQ Top Gainers List, not just the current generic top gainers list.

30th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. please make it possible to add the 52 day high and low chart to a "created view"

please make it possible to add the 52 day high and low chart to a "created view" in the MY Portfolio section of Yahoo Finance. Thanks

30th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. disable video and marketwatch

Autoplay video sucks. Marketwatch articles suck. give us an option to filter out both.

30th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 30th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Unmute

Would like an unmute feature in conversations

30th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Provide a way to Follow a particular Columnist - e.g., Rick Newman.

Provide a way to Follow or subscribe to a particular Columnist - e.g., Rick Newman.

30th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add a "Portfolio Performance" graph for all portfolios combined

I have my investments separated into portfolios based on the style of investments. I can see the portfolio performance graph for each separate portfolio, but it would be nice if there was an overall portfolio performance graph that covered all my investments (i.e., include all of the individual portfolios).

30th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. export feature should download 'all' data for a watchlist, not just a few fields

export feature should download 'all' data for a watchlist, not just a few fields

109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ability to move stocks between portfolios

I have my investments separated into multiple portfolios depending on the style of investing. Occasionally, I need to move a symbol from one portfolio to another. Unfortunately, there is no automated way to do that, so I have to manually re-enter all the trades for that stock in the new portfolio, and then delete the symbol from the old portfolio. This is tedious. Can this please be automated?

30th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow customization of the banner feed to select indices

Allow for customization of the banner in Yahoo Finance - to select the indices that we want to see in the banner. This is especially important as you are pulling out of important markets like India - would like to see the Asian/Indian indices when we are tracking Asian/Indian stocks.

30th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. What in the **** is wrong with your English????? Who is writing your articles. Your English is like that of a 4th grade elementary student!!

LEARN TO SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH!!! Who is writing your articles? The grammar is nothing short of a 4th grade elementary student!!

30th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. New Function of Volume Moving Average Indicator

I would like Yahoo Finance to add a new function of choosing Volume Moving Average indicator. This feature would help in trade decisions tremendously.

30th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. remove offensive people who are vulgar and obnoxious from "conversations."

My idea/suggestion is that you, the moderators or whoever is in charge permanently ban this person "Marc" from ever posting on SiriusXM holdings "Conversations."He is rude, foulmouthed and insulting with every comment he posts! Downright offensive. It's gotten out of control, yet nobody at Yahoo Finance seems to mind his disgusting behavior, which is not fair to the decent people who comment on this forum. This person is a disgrace, and you should do something for the benefit of all the respectful, thoughtful people who visit Yahoo Finance regularly and post civil comments about SiriusXM. "Marc" needs to be removed…

30th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add a "relation or relative" function to the price alert

Can you add (or is there already) a function which allows me to add a relative price alert i,e, I want to set an alert to Stock ABC so YF sends me an alert when the price drops below (or raises above) the current MA50 / MA200 etc. That would be great as at the moment I can only set fix price alerts i.e. send me an alert when the stock goes above 123$ etc.

30th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Next

Next to ex-dividend date add payable date so we can check our brokerage account to see if dividend was deposited

30th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base