Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would like to be able to block sources

I want the ability to block all the headline links from sources that go to subscription only articles (after free preview).

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. realtime quotes

Hello, how can i get realtime quotes on Yahoo Finance?
    regards, Klaus

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Get rid of Rick Newman or get a conservative to give a counterpoint

Get a conservative financial editor to give some credibility to yahoo. When I see Rick Newman I know it’s about politics and not finance.

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. unmute muted message board members

please make it possible to unmute muted message board members unmute muted message board members

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. portfolio list

first column "portfolio Name" very wide - can we narrow it ?

33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. chart entire watchlist portfolio

I create a watchlist portfolio to track stocks I would consider buying and to compare performance. It would be great to be able to chart all my watch stocks in a single chart with a click of a button. I can manually do this by typing in each symbol in "compare" on a single chart.

Additionally, the portfolios can list Current Price and 1 year target Price. I would like the option of adding column that subtracts one from the other and list the % gain/loss. I currently have to down the portfolio to Excel to see that percentage.

Both…

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Provide Ability to Unmute Users on Finance Message Boards

I would like to submit a suggestion for a change that would allow users to reverse or “unmute” another user on finance message boards. What happened to me this morning: I flagged another post as inappropriate, and followed up by (thinking I was) unmuting the same individual, but ended up erroneously muting someone else. I don’t understand why these actions cannot be reversed.

Thank you for considering this. I have heard from other people on the finance message boards that have had similar experiences.

Sincerely,

John

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add iOS App to support the M1 Mac as well please.

Can you please allow the yahoo finance app to run on M1 Mac too. It worked earlier but ever since Mac OS 11.3 update the yahoo finance iOS app doesn't work on the M1 Mac. Can you allow the app to run on M1 Mac too? Please

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. hi

hi , airline company should employed new labor and volunteer from all of the word .
    I personally have ready to work in the airline.

33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Can you still show the column bar of the Portfolio when we scroll down?

Apart from seeing different portfolio, it's even more important to see the column bar of seeing the description of different figures.

33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. EMA crossovers such as EMA 3 crossing above EMA 8.

Add ability to screen for stocks based on EMA crossovers such as EMA 3 crossing above EMA 8. Make the EMA day range user defined fields.

33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. add Platimum

Please add Copper and Platimum futures to the header scroll the includes indicies, Gold, Silver, 10Year, etc.

33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. please advise when Yahoo Finance Plans will be available in the uk

please advise when Yahoo Finance Plans will be available in the uk

33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Trend Lines

Please consider removing the message box that appears above the trend lines. The box obstructs the view of chart lines/patterns needed for analysis.

33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. the Yahoo Finance App shows pre and post market not yahoo.com

When opening the yahoo finance app on my phone the pre/post market shows up when viewing my whole portfolio (not having to open up each individual ticker to see it.) Why is this not a feature on yahoo.com where there is more screen space? It is very inconvenient to open yahoo finance on my computer to only have to select every stock individually to see where each one is at in the premarket. If we could see the previous close price and current off-hours trading prices from the yahoo finance main page it would be very convenient. Thank you.

333rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add SXP-USD (Swipe) and RAY-USD (Raydium) cryptocurrencies

Add SXP-USD (Swipe) and RAY-USD (Raydium) cryptocurrencies

33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. There should be a function created to make copies of a porfolio.

There should be a function created to make copies of a porfolio. It wouldbe very useful and would eliminaterepetative work. A core set of stocks would be created and then diffent portfolios could be created by adding different types of stcks to the same core group and then monitor performance rates of each portfolio..

33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base