Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Data Missing for Italian FTSE MIB

Hi

I am not sure why but you are no longer consistently carrying the historical data for the Italian FTSE MIB Index (FTSEMIB.MI) - can you please correct this.

Thanks

David

178th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring back old yahoo finance. Many professions have been forced to use other sites since changes

Please reinstall "unusual options activity page" also in "my portfolio" "current year earnings data field has been removed" can you please reinstall both? You can simply check your traffic and you will see a huge decline since you made changes to yahoo finance. I am certain that no one in the finance industry had feedback on these changes. It was just the programmers, and it has really hurt the quality of your product - that made you #1 in the past. Now everyone has to use nasdaq.com because you have been tone deaf to the complaints.

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  21 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Interactive Charts

Redesign of Interactive Charts there are settings that cause the display to only display a single bar esp when using the +/- feature at bottom of chart//All it does is show a single bar at any timeframe an you cannot seem to undo it//once in a while it unlocks but mostly useless because it returns to the bad mode in some sort of memory mode

77th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Have something identical like stocktouch app that used to be in ios

What would be extremely useful for me and I would pay for it is to have something identical like an app that use to be on ios called stocktouch
    I really loved that app and many people I know as well, it was fast and very helpful, I do not understand why they closed it or did not charge for it.

253rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Real Time Multi-Overlay

Real time overlays of multiple stocks.

253rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Show the ACTUAL date of news releases, which is much more intuitive than "3 months ago"

Instead of having "xx months ago", show the ACTUAL date of the news release, such as "February 24, 2018"

253rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. A new wheel, Never reinvent

Give us a financial/investment tool that nobody else is offering. The problem with Yahoo! is that you think you can monetize what others offer for free. In my profession that's a No-No. In fact I would be happy to consult with Yahoo! on turning around their business model.

253rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Help with "lost" finance feature.

The "Performance" category on all my portfolios disappeared and was replaced my a 2nd "Fundamentals" category. Anyone know how to get the "Performance" feature back? I can't seem to create one in a custom view. Thanks

404th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. multiple stock dashboard

dashboard where I can watch 6 or 8 positions all in real time

253rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Finance: Public company home page link in accessible location on stock quote page

I would like to suggest that the home page for each company be located in an easily accessible location, such as right underneath the daily chart. Sometimes I cannot even find it lately and other times it is there, but you have to scroll down a long ways to find it on the right hand side of the page. It would be helpful for me.

253rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. discontinue crypto - bitcoin press

Crypto and bitcoin is irrelevant, un real, not real, not relevant, it means nothing, it is worth nothing but you perpetually honor it with press, FAKE NEWS. It is not regulated by banks or countries therefore is worthless. BUT, for circulation you continue to give it free press, why? it is fake and therefore so is your reporting. PLEASE give is real, information we can do something with

253rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Making the "Export" feature to download the contents of your "New View"

I like being able to download some of the featured statistics of the stocks in my portfolio. Unfortunately, the current "Export" feature downloads the preset contents only, regardless how many New Views you might have.

I would like to request that the Export download the contents of your "New View." The current preset contents is way too basic and limited.

Thank you.

66th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Robinhood Brokerage Account Option

I noticed that the yahoo finance app allows you to trade from all sort of popular brokerages that cost money. In a mobile-driven world, would it makes sense to not add the most popular and most entry-level trading application, Robinhood, as one of the brokerage account options? You're missing a huge market of individuals who use Robinhood more than they do Yahoo FInance.

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Free Cash Flow summary for all securities

In-depth Free Cash Flow analysis.

253rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. graph

Hi

It would be super helpful to display the change in price ($ and %) on the price graph on the summary page of an equity. This becomes even more helpful when you are switching between time period views, such as 1 month, 1 year, 5 years.

Big thanks,
    Jesse

253rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. bug or error:

in yahoo finance portfolio, when a security is purchased, and compares the gain or loss on that security, yahoo finance pulls from the opening balance on the day of purchase and not the lot purchase price. the gain or loss on the security is therefore wrong. call me if you have questions.

404th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 755th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 253rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Several tips - things that don't function properly

1. Make the value of my holdings two decimal places in the portfolio view. If I have fractional shares, the total value should be $4,567.89, not $4,567.8901. They stocks don't line up properly in portfolio view.

2. What happened to my trade/transaction date? That does not show anymore in portfolio view. I see it is there and the column is checked, but it doesn't show any more.

3. Let me go to MY defaul view, not your Summary View. And get rid of that freaking 4-step box every time I go to the view.

4. I can't reorder my stocks to show properly on…
    66th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base