Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Search comments section

It would be very helpful to be able to search the Comments section, as some commenters are very helpful, in a sea of nonsense.

Either that, or make it possible to follow a commenter (via their user name). If this feature already exists, I haven't found it.

865th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ads posing as news should be marked as such

Yahoo keeps running this ad: "This crypto startup is offering 8.6% interest on savings accounts"
    ... as if it were legitimate (no FDIC insured account pays more than a percent or two). This could trick the elderly into losing their savings.

865th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Disable "autoplay" on the finance home page

Give users the option to disable video play on the home page. It is a bandwidth leach, and useless if you are actually trying to see information on the page.

865th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. It always surprises me when I hear a farmer say "I'm a Republican". For one thing that

is archaic. Maybe at one time in the past that worked but, at least, not
    with Trump and today's GOP. The bail out as it was called was nothing
    but gobs of money thrown at the farmers to shut them up and did none
    of the things they needed. Trump was trying to punish China and ***** the farmers. Trump MO. I could go on and on about this but why? If you sit back and think about Trump and how he did the business of being president, he threw money at things. The vaccine,
    he bragged that he made…

865th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. TD International Index - e (0P000071AX.TO)

It looks like the decimal place moved on the stock price from 14.97 to 1497.00. It showed the portfolio went up six-figure... if only.
    I checked TD and other sources and the the price was 14.97.

865th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. More Tickers

I think a more accurate tracking would benefit the most. Binance is probably the most widely used system. Although Binance US is not fantastic I know thousands of people still use it with a VPN to get the full capabilities. And the other thing would be to add more tickers. There is not nearly enough. There are hundreds of coins and hardly any tickers for them but I appreciate the steps moving forward. Thank you

865th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. More Tickers

I think a more accurate tracking would benefit the most. Binance is probably the most widely used system. Although Binance US is not fantastic I know thousands of people still use it with a VPN to get the full capabilities. And the other thing would be to add more tickers. There is not nearly enough. There are hundreds of coins and hardly any tickers for them but I appreciate the steps moving forward. Thank you

1676th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) symbols are missing dividend data in historical view

This used to work quite well but data has been missing for at least 2 or 3 business days.

865th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Historische data niet correct bij download

Data wordt verkeerd weergegeven als er op download gedrukt wordt bij historical data.
    Werkwijze:
    - opvragen van 1 jaar historische data van UNA.AS. https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/UNA.AS/history?period1=1595030400&period2=1610928000&interval=1d&filter=history&frequency=1d&includeAdjustedClose=true
    - Drukken op download. Er wordt een .csv file gedownload.
    - Bij openen .csv file wordt er bij verschillende lijnen "null" weergegeven. (Op het internetscherm komt wel de juiste data)

865th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Forget a gift to Biden. If the senate found Trump guilty it would be a very big boost to

the 81MILLION people who voted for Biden. That was our Gift to him and
    now he can be an honest president for us. But the Senate owes the voters of this country to finally stop enabling Trump. They have constantly
    backed him up and never did their job that they took the oath to do by
    upholding the Constitution. So a messsage to the Senate: DO YOUR
    JOB FOR A CHANGE AND FIND THIS IMPEACHED PRESIDENT
    GUILTY OF WHAT THERE IS CLEAR EVIDENCE HE DID AND WHEN YOU DO IT - IT WILL BRING US SOME NEEDED RELIEF THAT YOU…

865th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Think about this: Trump and DeVos trying to box in Biden to something they have talked

changing via the student loans. Devos is no longer the Sec. or Edu, she
    resigned and Trump is the twice Impeached president that everyone
    hopes and prays he will resign which would be the only decent thing he
    would do in his 4 year term. So why would anyone look to these two
    ex-citizens that are no longer part of the government in any real sense of the statement. It is a petty and childish this to do which is Trump's
    MO - try and punish any one who has made him look bad because he
    can never take responsiblity…

865th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Missing and Incorrect Historical Prices data for certain Canadian-listed ETFs.

Since about January 8 2021 the data for Historical Prices table for certain Canadian-listed ETFs are mostly missing or incorrect. Example tickers are XEF.TO, HXDM.TO, XUS.TO. The pattern seems to be identical for each affected ETF. Data in the first row (i.e. most recent date) is correct. Then there are several dates (rows) with missing data, followed by several dates (rows) with incorrect data. Then there is a repeating pattern of multiple rows with missing data followed by a single row with incorrect data. I assumed this was a temporary glitch that would quickly be corrected, but since it's been…

865th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Charts is not working for some symbols

Charts for some symbols are not working properly. Look at VFV.TO, HXT.TO, CGL.TO. The price scale is all squished and does not expand or contract when zooming in or out.

865th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Yahoo Finance is buggy

I will be looking at a 3mo chart and then I click on 5D or something else and the page will not change.

Another example is I will be looking at 1minute lines on a 1D chart and try changing to 5D and then it will show me 1month.

865th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please show Aftermarket and Premarket price changes on desktop!

The mobile app is great for seeing the price changes in the aftermarket and premarkets, but why can't I see these using the desktop version of YF?

865th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Y Finace will unlink my broker every week

I have to link up my Fidelity account once or twice a week because Yahoo keeps losing the connections. This is aggravating. I use Firefox, Android and Windows 10 in case you need to know.

865th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ad disturbs functionality

There is an ad in front of the menu that drops down when you are looking at a stock and click on "Add to watchlist" in Yahoo Finance. Would add a screenshot, but can`t seem to add image..

865th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. legal

Your Portfolio News is being overwhelmed by legal announcements to the point that you have to wade through them to get to real articles and information. Any more and I would rather use another site. Can you filter your Portfolio News better? Thanks.

865th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. the article about moderna is wrong. its sais it lost 0.5% while its gained 5%.try to be accurate

the article about moderna is wrong. its sais it lost 0.5% while its gained 5%.try to be accurate

865th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 865th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 86 87
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base