Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. What happened to conversations under finance

Why are the finance conversation newest reactions from a month ago. Can't you fix this or is yahoo deleting posts they don't agree with? I will switch to another message board if you don't fix this soon.

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It is no surprise that hardly no one is repaying their student loans. Every since the

elections that was one big issue - wipe out the loans. The only one that
    was not pushing it was Biden. I think he indicated maybe $10,000. off
    the balance. But the rest of the maniacs on the stage this was a big item.
    I was against it but then I am a 79 Yr.Old Idiot. I paid my loans no matter
    what. I also never lied period. I recently since an article about the loans
    and there are 44MILLION people who are defaulting on their loans and
    the balance of these loans is over a TRILLION DOLLARS SITTING ON…

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Doesn't show prices by ticker GRNT.ME

Doesn't show prices by ticker GRNT.ME

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Doesn't show prices by ticker GRNT.ME

Doesn't show prices by ticker GRNT.ME

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Piotroski - please add

Please add Piotroski score. Better yet, provide historical Piotroski scores for stocks. Thanks

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Target price

Target Price has not been updated for weeks. This applies to all 100+ stocks that I monitor. Please update the Target Price field with current data. Thank you.

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow linking Canadian trading platforms like TD Bank

Currently there is only options to link American brokerages

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Option to have the app convert all foreign currency metrics (I.e. balance sheets, income, revenue) to *1* currency

As overseas companies have their popularity grow, Yahoo Finance still shows their revenue and profits on their balance sheet in the native currency of the country. I am American so I basically only know the U.S. dollar; and have no idea and no use of reading the income statements in Yen or any other currency. There SHOULD be an option to have all numeric values that represent a currency to be converted to 1 currency. I looked at some earnings and it shows some companies making “1,700,000” of some currency, and I have absolutely no idea which one, along with…

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hovering over "D" for dividend on chart page, shows the $ amount, but covers the pay date

Hovering over "D" for dividend on chart page, shows the $ amount, but covers the pay date

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. In creating a portfolio, I can only enter the symbol of the share , but cannot enter the number of shares I own

In creating my portfolio, I can enter the symbol of the share, but cannot enter the number of that share I own. .Need help to enter the exact data for the job. James Pan

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Yahoo Finance does not have accurate earnings announcement calendars.

Yahoo Finance does not have accurate earnings announcement calendars.

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Request to add LEDU token on the Yahoo Finance's Cryptocurrency List.

Request to add LEDU token on Yahoo Finance's Cryptocurrency List. You check its information at this link: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/education-ecosystem/

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. S.V.P. transcrire en francais tout votre site car je ne lis pas votre englais MERCI

S.V.P. transcrire en français tout votre site car je ne lis pas votre anglais MERCI
    shalombenoliel@gmail.com
    des fois le site parais en français et des fois en anglais
    comment changer ce systeme

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Yahoo Mail Icon on Yahoo Finace page

Why does the mail icon always shows unread messages, while the inbox is empty? Either fix or remove the icon if it does not work properly

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Time Zone Options

I am bothered that I can't change my time zone on my portfolio. It has my 1 day graph changing in the middle of the day. This is not the only application I use, and it is silly that I have to adjust my comparisions by six hours. This may seem like a silly thing to complain about, but it is even sillier that people continue to ask for the change and Yahoo does nothing about it.

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Help I'm drowning in a sea of ignorance and everyone keeps throwing me anchors

As I value being informed over entertained this might go nowhere but here goes nothing....

I go online pretty much exclusively to do research, learn something new, or understand something better so for me it is extremely frustrating when I'm bombarded with so much idiocy that when I am finished I don't feel like it I gained anything in fact often feel as if I mean Dumber for having had the experience. Bad ideas are prolific and outnumber good ideas by probably 500 to 1 and I can't be the only person who sees that as inherently problematic. Why is…

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Finance is NOT posting Q2 Earnings Data for any Company. What is going on?

When is Finance going to post Quarter 2 Earnings for Companies??? They post Q2 Revenues but NO Q2 Earning Data?????

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. How do I enter a reverse stock split in my yahoo portfolio? GE 8-1

How do I enter a reverse stock split in my yahoo portfolio? GE 8-1

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. remove spam accounts

Yahoo get worse and worse.
    There are so many spammers on the boards (on some boards more spammers as users). If a users is muted, it reappears in no time. To note a spammer to yahoo has absolutely NO effect. This is ANNOYNG and Yahoo is losing users to other portals.
    Check the feedback and DELETE the Accounts that are spamming (take your users seriously)!

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Update your basic data periodically

You really should update your base data periodically.
    To AMD, you still have an analyst (low) target of $17 stored (that was set up a longer time ago):
    https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/AMD?p=AMD
    Pleas correct that.
    Thanks!

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base