Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Yahoo
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Correct FSESX

FSESX has been stuck on 19.44 since Nov 19

Dec 02, 2021 19.44 19.44 19.44 19.44 19.44 -
    Dec 01, 2021 19.44 19.44 19.44 19.44 19.44 -
    Nov 30, 2021 19.44 19.44 19.44 19.44 19.44 -
    Nov 29, 2021 19.44 19.44 19.44 19.44 19.44 -
    Nov 26, 2021 19.44 19.44 19.44 19.44 19.44 -
    Nov 24, 2021 19.44 19.44 19.44 19.44 19.44 -
    Nov 23, 2021 19.44 19.44 19.44 19.44 19.44 -
    Nov 22, 2021 19.44 19.44 19.44 19.44 19.44 -
    Nov 19, 2021 19.44 19.44 19.44 19.44 19.44

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Horrible Change

Really hate new charts, less than useful, difficult to use.

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. FIX your robot. It's infuriating that abbreviating Social Security as "Soc. Sec." causes a comment to be rejected for "an external link"

I list stock data and am told I'm not being civil!
    RIDICULOUS!
    If your goal is to prevent people from presenting information that aids the article, you have strongly succeeded!

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. My portfolio disappeared !!!!

All my portfolios disappeared from Yahoo Finance. I had ~ 100 positions in ~ 10 portfolios, stocks that ii followed and I added during 1 year, with detailed notes and a lot of data. Not sure if on 30 November, as other users say their portfolios disappeared, but I saw mines missing on 2 December. I really need them back , it's tens of hours of work and hundreds hours of research. and a huge amount of trust in you Yahoo. Now a huge amount of frustration... Yahoo??? Anybody???

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Yahoo Finance displays graphs that overlay the symbols.

Display accurate stock information. Also, allow the graphs to display without overlaying the symbols. Stock values are way off !

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Soooooo COLA - and how it is essentially useless (as usual):

So, I'm on SSI (one freaking work credit away from SSDI! and it's my only income. All of this year (2021) I've been receiving the max SSI ($794) and let's face it - that's not much when you live in a big, expensive, city like Seattle. Everyone has been rejoicing about COLA but it's basically the gov't do a tiny check mark of "calculate the cost of living for once past the Reagan Era beyond the usual 5 dollar or so raise.
    HOWEVER. We (those of us who receive max SSI and nothing else) usually get our food benefits (at…

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. site is ****

Search is **** - never provides correct company for symbol typed in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cannot Vote on Help topics even if signed in WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yahoo, guess what, you are still ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Very good service with Yahoo for finance. However, cannot access my portfolio from mobile android app any longer, suddenly.

keep up the good work. Please advise on android app not able to access portfolio. Reason for concern?

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. By fixing the AMC community board.

Please fix the AMC community board. It was broken more than three months.
    https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/AMC/community?p=AMC

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When I use the search box on top of Yahoo Finance page, "search for news,symbols or companies", I get a simple graph. I used to get a graph

When I use the search box on top of the Yahoo Finance page, "search for news, symbols or companies", I get a simple graph. I used to get a graph together with a full 'summary" of the company's metrics.
    Is this new or is it a bug?

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The new chart tab for stocks, lost its legend to identify different stocks plotted under "comparison".

The new chart tab for stocks has cool shading, but lost its legend to identify different stocks plotted under "comparison". Now, if you plot several stocks at once for comparison, there is no way to identify them.

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. My holdings refresh while typing

In the web browser the entire page frequently refreshes while I am in the middle of typing Notes or making other changes on the My Holdings tab. This causes my edits to be lost and I need to reenter them.

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Unfortunately my YF portfolios went poof on Dec 1. Just gone, along with Watchlists. Can you advise the Users what happened?

Unfortunately my YF portfolios went poof on Dec 1. Just gone, along with Watchlists. Can YF tell their User base what is going on? Thank you.

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Missing details for alternative investment portfolios: Tickers & Total Gain

Some of the alternative investment systems that you can connect missing details:
    Betterment - No Total Gain, Total Gain (%)
    Stockpile - No Total Gain, Total Gain (%)
    Titan - No details of the Individual Tickers in the portfolio

Also, I believe that Total Gain takes into account cash in the portfolio therefore incorrectly calculating Total Gain (%).

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 12/2/21 cleared pc cache, finance page is ok.

12/2/21 cleared pc cache, finance page is ok.

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 12/2/21 finance home page does not work. it's does not refresh or populate this morning

2/2/21 finance home page does not work. it's does not refresh or populate this morning

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. News feed for Herc Holdings Inc(HRI) showing news mostly for Hertz Global Holdings(HTZ)

News feed for HRI should only show news for Herc Holdings, however the news feed is mostly for Hertz (HTZ) which is incorrect.

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Can't get rid of video box

When reading a news article on Yahoo Finance Open Web, there is a video popup which opens at the bottom right of the page. If I close it, it keeps coming back which distracts from reading the article. When I close the video box, it's because I don't want to see it. Bringing it back up is annoying

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. my portfolios disappeared on 11/30/21. How do I get them back?

my portfolios disappeared on 11/30/21. How do I get them back?

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. GSPC download

Download feature for ^GSPC is gone, how can I DL the historical data?

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base