Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. HOLDINGS BUG

Recently added VWALX to my portfolio. Symbol appears but capability to ad/edit lots in "my holdings" is not working as with other holdings (no expansion karat >)

258th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. MarketWatch

Today I noticed two MarketWatch articles that have been showing up for a week or more and yet they are said to be less than a day old.

The people at MarketWatch seem to be gaming your algorithm to decide which articles to show

258th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Check on open tickets

We used to be able to see the status of any ticket we entered. Also, we used to be able to scan open tickets and search for a Ticker that has been reported as having a problem so we don't have to keep bugging tech support.

Can those features be added?

258th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please can you make the Yahoo Finance Premium subscription available to people that live outside of America.

I live in South Africa and only trade the American markets. I am disappointed that the can I cannot sign up for Yahoo Finance Premium. I cannot pay with my credit card or use my PayPal account. There has to thousands of people like myself that would be willing to use the premium service that live outside of America. Think you might be missing out on a good revenue stream here by not allowing us to pay and use this service.

258th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please remove the chat on Portfolio Print

Please fix your web Page to remove the chat on the page to be printed when a user hits Print.
    At the Current time when ever a user clicks print on the Portfolio summary page, the chat Icon etc covers the information that you want to print. I know other websites can remove all their advertising etc when you hit print, so I am sure your software people can figure this one out as well.
    Thanks

258th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. SYNNEX information incorrect

Your sector information for SYNNEX (SNX) is listed as Industrial which is incorrect. SYNNEX industry is Business Services and there sector is computer and technology

258th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 258th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. ticker symbol 5519.TWO is missing all of its data and info.

This stock: 5519.TWO (Taiwan OTC Exchange) is missing everything except for its ticker symbol, which is pretty strange. Can you guys fix it? Thank you in advance.

258th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. You are missing yesterday's closing Historical Data figure for August 13th 2019!!!!!!!

You are missing yesterday's closing Historical Data figure for August 13th 2019!!!!!!!

258th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. missing data in historics

Good Evening,
    It's great that Yahoo tries to provide useful information for it's users but:
    It is hard to follow price action at the best of times so it's not very helpful when lines of data just disappear from your Yahoo pages. eg: The FTSE historics page had the data for 13/08/2019 in view yesterday but it has gone today and skips from Mon 12th to Wed 14th. Your software needs to find errors like this and fix and prevent further occurences. Also, I find there are hundreds of instances where, say, a stocks open or close price is higher…

258th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 258th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Under "HISTORCAL DATA" you have plenty of space to have another 2 columns - "UP" and "DOWN" please, so we don't have to do the calculation!

Under "HISTORCAL DATA" you have plenty of space to have another 2 columns - "UP" and "DOWN" please, so we don't have to do the calculation every time!
    It would show if the close was UP or DOWN from the day before.
    Thanks,
    Phil.

258th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. My Portfolios

Hi, under My Portfolios in Yahoo Finance, the Watch List under tab Summary has the list of stocks with the stock code at the left. When I hover the mouse over the stock code it gives the name of the stock. Great.
    But if I then click My Holdings, if I hover the mouse over the stock code, it just shows the code, not the stock name. It would be helpful if this showed the name of the stock rather than just the stock code, same as under the Summary tab.

258th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. on the Finance home page header area, the gold price does not match the chart or actual cost

Gold futures prices incorrect- does not match chart or actual

258th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why can I not add Warrants to my portfolio?

Warrants? I own alot of Warrants in my portfolio that aren't available to add. Do not necessarily need Strike price but it would be nice to add to my portfolio ( share count, purchase price, current price etc.)

Eg: TGIF.WT 1933 Industries

258th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. earnings date data is wrong in portfolio view

This was already posted (see below) you can not vote for the problem yet it is not fixed yet. Im having the same problem as of 7/30/2019

"(I want to see the upcoming earnings dates of the stocks in my watchlist so I added a new view, checks symbol and earning date items. However the earnings dates shown in the portfolio view are wrong even though Yahoo Finance lists the correct data when you view the actual stock.

For example, if you view the yahoo stock page for CRM, it says: Earnings Date May 29, 2018

That date is correct.

258th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. delete portfolio under settings missing, unable to delete portfolio

delete portfolio under settings missing, unable to delete portfolio

I will send a screen shot if you need it

258th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Barrick Gold Corporation (NYSE: GOLD)

Dear Yahoo Finance, I would like to refer to the NYSE counter: Randgold Resources Limited (GOLD). The counter GOLD belongs to Barrick Gold Corporation, not Randgold Resources Limited. Please fix the naming error as soon as possible. Thank you. https://www.barrick.com/English/investors/shares-dividends/default.aspx

258th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Audio silencing is not respected by commercials.

It is extremely annoying that commercials overrule audio silencing for a few seconds. - Please fix that as soon as possible.
    Thank you

577th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Portfolio news not displaying The Portfolio News section on my Portfolio pages is not loading. Please fix.

Your response to P Bergman shared this idea · Feb 19, 2018 was insufficient. Clicking on the link does not address the problem. It only explains how to clear the browser cache, enable JavaScript, etc.
    "Fix problems when a Yahoo website isn't working"

The real problem is your buggy software. Hire a software architect and some systems engineers and redo your code.

258th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 29 30
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base