Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. eTrade connection not working?

portfolio not getting updated info from etrade. Shows to refresh and when link taken to login it fails and says try again.

270th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. eTrade connection not working?

portfolio not getting updated info from etrade. Shows to refresh and when link taken to login it fails and says try again.

611th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Financial Statements No Longer Import to Excel Following Most Recent Update

Following the most recent update to the Financial Statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow) excel is no longer able to recognise the information as a 'table' and therefore it cannot be downloaded using the simple import from web function. My understanding is this is due to a change in the coding approach on the back end. I reached out to the finance customer service team and I was advised that this feature is no longer available because of the update and I was advised to post on this forum to try to gain support for this feature to be…

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. interactive chart w/comparison(s) - hover over values displayed are offsest relative to time stamp

When using interactive charts and adding a comparison, the displayed values for the equity and the comparison in the top upper left corner of the chart do not display the correct value with respect to the position of the cursor hover over position on the chart. It appears hover over values provided are offset relative to time stamp by about four steps behind the cursor position. This occurs for any time interval and seems to be in most chart types.
    I toggled settings to include after hours, and noticed the offset was now three steps off.

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Fix the S&P 500 Components view. They are important and they are broken for ages.

The S&P 500 components view is broken for more than half a year. I don't think they will ever get fixed, but can anyone tell me why it's so a low priority for you? It's an important feature though.

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. AOL Portfolio now in Yahoo Finance

How can I get my historical data that came over from AOL? I need this information.

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Certain mutual fund companies' fund prices are not updated even four hours after market close: Fidelity, Dodge & Cox, Primecap Odyssey.

Certain mutual fund families do not have updated fund prices even four hours after market close: Fidelity, Dodge & Cox, Primecap Odyssey, for a few. This has been an ongoing sporadic problem

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. SUN.AX price eror

SUN.AX showing incorrect current price. Been like this for a while now. Not sure if the same bug is affecting other shares

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Data not updated

Please can you update historical prices for the 4th October 2019. It skips from the 3rd to the 7th Oct

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Historical data missing for 10/4/2019

Historical data is missing for Friday, 10/4/2019 for every ticker I've tried. For example, the SP 500:

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/%5EGSPC/history?p=%5EGSPC

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. yahoo! Finance Historical Quotes is missing last Friday's Data: 10/4/2019

Yahoo Finance is a great utility. Historical Quotes is one of the features I use quite often.

So I was surprised to see data missing for Friday, October 4, 2019 (it is now Oct 7, 2019 and data for that date *is* provided).

I don't know if someone forgot to do an update on Friday (Oct 4, 2019) or if this is just a glitch so I thought I would offer it up and hope that the problem gets resolved.

Thanks in advance!

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. historical prices no longer include dates

My idea is to include a column of dates with the prices. Groundbreaking, I know.
    I'd attach a screenshot, but I can't do that until a week from now when you ask me for one. Good job all around!

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Reply to a Reply are going to the initial post instead of replying directly under the reply the user is directing the reply to

Someone posts a response to the article.
    Someone replies to that response.

When another person wants to reply to the 2nd person (the 1st reply) & posts it, it goes to the same level of the initial post instead of a sub-reply to the initial reply.

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Options prices in Y! Portfolio

Options prices in Y! Portfolio stop updating after around 1130 AM EST. Sometimes these stale prices carry well into the the next trading session. In addition, they are often completely wrong. There is apparently a bug that needs to be fixed.

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. settings of initiating trades , Can be adjusted ?

settings of trades proceeding , Can be adjusted ?
    I need to standardize my trades settings to GTC (not day) , Limit price (not market) and fill in and outside RTH (not in RTH only) .
    Please

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. mutual funds not updating for past 3 days

No updates on 9/25/19, 9/26/19, 9/27/19. Any thoughts on when this page will become reliable again?

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Remove the screener head parameters small window when presenting the screen results

Remove the screener head parameters small window when presenting the screen results , it's engaging the screen . KINDLY , substitute it with a very side icon (edit screen) and let results appear at the page top with out scrolling

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. A bug in US $ portfolios

You have a bug in the currency in the portfolios.
    first you have a drop list with currency that does not exist anymore like Germany mark.
    most important the currency of the US is now US $ and it doesn't work
    It was USD and probably someone didn't change it to US $ in all the places in the software.

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 31 32
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base