Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Missing Tickers

Missing Ticker for Cryptocoin : The Graph GRT

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Negative value for crude oil 52 week low change%

Mathematically, this is not possible. This is a bug that shows up when crude oil price becomes negative (developer does not think this is possible, QA does not think this is possible) but it happened last year 2020 April 20:-(

Apr. 20, 2020 17.73 17.85 -40.32 -37.63

David Ty

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Robinhood

My robinhood account linkage is broken. Impossible to reconnect it.
    Can you help?

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. my watchlist

I deleted the stock tickers from My Watchlist without going in and removing individual lots from "my holdings". Now there is still a portfolio total associated with the watchlist that I can't remove. I also can't delete My Watchlist like other portfolios, which makes no sense.

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. converter

I try to get the converter but your system said that i need to update muy privacy data. I go to the link and i dont know what to do and i need the info for the converter urgently

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. How can I save my CHART DATAS

I did set up my guide lines on amy charts, I lost them next week. How can I save my charts.
    Regards.
    Louis Leroux
    alouusa@hotmail.com

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Linked Brokerage Accounts appear to be broken for everyone

Noticed this start for my Fidelity account last week. Sounds like others have been experiencing it for multiple weeks now...
    Have tried multiple browsers, etc.

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. HNT

Please add the ticker for HNT, the Helium Token

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Can you implement

We need dark mode for desktop website , if you can't do this basic thing hire me and ill do it then ill resign , but my eyes please take this in consideration.

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add weekly change to watch list options

We can see the daily change of stocks on our watch list. It would be nice to see weekly or 5-day change. In fact we should be able to choose how many days' change we want to see. it could be anything from 2 days to 2 weeks. Two week daily charts would be great too

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. how to edit the portfolio

Need to be able to edit the portfolio.

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. update privacy setting to link

Hi
    I am not sure what to do after tryin to update my account privacy setting to enable the feature to link my portfolio to a brokerage account?

Which specific item do you need to update to enable this?

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Why are the components of the Dow Industrial no longer visible?

Up until recently the 30 constituant companies that form the Dow Industrial were listed when tapped "Components". I don't understand why this feature was cancelled.
    Thank you and kind regards, Mark

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Whats with mandated mobile mode on Brave?

Yahoo portfolios really sucks when you are mandating mobile mode for 34" screens. No amount of use desktop version, reloading or cache clearing fixes this.

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Have Andy Serwer stay out of politics on a finance site. His recent article with Max Zahn was blatantly motivated by politics.

Andy Serwer and Max Zahn cherry picked a line from the recent GA voting law, but did not quote the whole context. the actual context included the reason for the line he quoted which involved vote solicitation. Political opinion should not have a place on a finance site, especially when the context of the opinion is misleading. Here is the entire section of the lines he quoted:
    Line # Text
    1867 SECTION 33.
    1868 Said chapter is further amended by revising subsections (a) and (e) of Code
    1869 Section 21-2-414, relating to restrictions on campaign activities and public opinion polling …

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I would like to sort my portfolio in alphabetical order

Is there a way to sort my portfolio so I can put my 100+ accounts in alphabetical?

2187th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 113 114
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base