Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Yahoo. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Yahoo
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Cash tracking and transactions

Support CASH transactions and balances and then buy/sell transactions with trade fee for portfolios. This will allow customers to have a more accurate representation of their gains/losses.

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

55 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Get rid of Marketplace articles as they are behind a paywall

Marketplace articles are only free a few times and afterwards go behind a paywall - it's basically a bait and switch

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Historical data for September 9, 2021, are missing for all stocks and indexes

Historical data for September 9, 2021 missing for stocks and indexes.

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Get rid of the ******** Barrons articles. If we can't read the whole article then don't put it out there.

et rid of Marketwatch articles and any other entity that is putting articles out there and then asking readers to subscribe to finish the article. It is so frustrating that I'm almost ready to delete my Yahoo link and just read articles on Google. If it can't be supported by the hundreds of ads we have to scroll through.... then don't put it out there.

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please stop putting articles out there and then asking readers to subscribe to finish the article. If it can't be supported by the hundred

Please stop putting articles out there and then asking readers to subscribe to finish the article. If it can't be supported by the hundreds of ads we have to scroll through, then don't put it out there.

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. PLEASE STOP THESE AWFUL VIDEOS OF BOGUS PRODUCTS ON THE HOME PAGE

PLEASE STOP THESE AWFUL VIDEOS OF BOGUS PRODUCTS ON THE HOME PAGE

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bring back the old charts and bury the terrible new ones

The stock charts in the new Yahoo Finance suck. One, they don't share the loss or gain of a stock in percentage over any period of time, something that traders rely on. Two, the charts don't compare the performance of two or more stocks over any period. In fact, I don't see any comparative data.

Solution: bring back the old charts and bury the new ones. They are useless. If you don't revert, then I will abandon YF and go elsewhere.

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. No More Trump Why are you putting him on the air in 2021? He is a liar and a crackpot.

Today was the first time I looked at your website and I saw 5 stories talking to Trump about financial issues. He is done. He has proven he is crazy and a liar. Do not give him anymore air time. It makes me doubt Yahoo crediblity. If you are willing to listen to this shyster, what are you throwing my way?

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Price data missing

Historical price data for all stocks missing for yesterday, Sep. 9, 2021.

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stop the color coded stock background on price live updates

Or how can I make it stop? So annoying. thanks

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. UK fund prices wrong by factor of 100

All UK Fund prices showing divided by 100. e.g. 0P0000RU81.L (Fundsmith) showing as 6.63, down from 654.26.

This appears to be the situation for all UK Funds.

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. support should be free!

Yahoo is a terrible company. You have to pay for site/account help?
    I was banned by Yahoo message board. They will not tell me why or how I can lift their ban. It seems impossible to contact them. I have sent emails that they have not responded to. When I attempted to call I was steered to buy a service I neither need or want. What kind of company is this? Certainly one that will fail by alienating their users.

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. List WEMP(Women Empowerment Token) on Yahoo Finance

Women Empowerment Token is a new cryptocurrency, it has been out for 2 days and has managed to raise an $11M+ market cap. WEMP is all about supporting women, the token has plans to donate funds to charities that support women, and is aiming to bring more inclusiveness to the cryptocurrency space, which is currently dominated by males. It is trading on Uniswap and 1inch right now. Listing this would be a great step in supporting female developments in the crypto world!
    Use this link to see the live price:

https://www.dextools.io/app/ether/pair-explorer/0xfb032551b73323319fa0e05dac6a072720df7b0d

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Stock Option prices not updating today (10/5/21)

Why are price quotes not updating today for Stock Option positions?

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. prices

Stock prices and generally portfolio data aren't updated. Prices are as of 22th of September and the charts as well.

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Fix "Keep me signed in"

Cannot stay signed in. Enabled all cookies, disabled cookie wipes. Enabled to keep YAHOO cookies, nothing helps!

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Price data missing

Historical price data for all stocks missing for yesterday, Sep. 9, 2021.

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please add Target Price for the chart recognition feature in the Chart View.

Please add Target Price for the chart recognition feature in the Chart View. This info is found in the summary portion of Featured Idea but not in chart view which is the most relevant place to be. Thanks!

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. TORD11.SA historical data only shows last closing price

The historical data on TORD11.SA is only showing last day closing price, reseting every day. Hope this can be fixed soon.

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Stop your ad for Finance Plus on Home page it limits how much I can see of it, on my laptop.

Stop your ad for Finance Plus on Home page it limits how much I can see of it, on my laptop.

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base