Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Yahoo
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove Motley Fool "Articles"

Remove Motley Fool "articles" from feeds. Largely biased, self-serving articles with click-bate titles attempting to influence/manipulate pricing on individual equities. It seems that anyone who wants to pay Motley Fool can publish under their banner, regardless of credentials and experience. No accountability for bad and/or misleading recommendations.

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. stock price wrong

TQQQ has undertaken a forward 1:2 split as of 2022.01.13 at market open, thus the stock traded price is roughly half of the previous "unsplit" price. Your system hasn't yet seem to reflect this event and change all previous prices accordingly, resulting in that ticker showing a roughly 50% of drop. Please kindly update all the historical prices for this ticker (and perhaps other ones if appropriate)

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. December 31

Historical data is missing for December 31st, 2021 for Toronto Stock Exchange stocks (such as TD.TO, SU.TO, etc) but the Exchange was open during regular hours that day.

Thank you for your service and belated Happy New Year!

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. IDUP.L Price chart has wrong data for couple of days

IDUP.L - chart has wrong data around 11/21/2021 to 12/05/2021
    Please correct.
    Thanks.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. tell me which posts of mine considered in violation please

Please advise as to which of my posts that you considered in violation of the rules thx

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. why the inability to post?

Would you please explain to me why i.M prohibitted from posting, any which of my posts that you see as inappropriate, thanks

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. IE00BYX5NK04

Hello, could you please add IE00BYX5NK04 USD fund? The ticker is NDDUWI. I only found this: https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/FEPC.MU?p=FEPC.MU&.tsrc=fin-srch, but I do not know where does this data come from.

FYI FT are tracking this fund: https://markets.ft.com/data/funds/tearsheet/charts?s=IE00BYX5NK04:USD.

Thanks,
    Best Regards,
    Vit

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bug in the Yahoo Finance Profiles

Hello,
    There seems to be a bug in the personal profile page.
    For example, when I click on a ticker symbol to enter its page, yahoo sends me back to the yahoo finance home page.
    There seems to be a bug that is affecting the visualization between landing pages.
    I hope this info helps improve your system.
    Kind regards

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Adding to a portfolio multiple quotes separated by a comma is now limited

The maximum numbers of quotes that can be added simultaneusly is 23. Building and managing a large portfolio has become very lengthy.
    Is it possibile to fix it?

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Incorrect market cap - Z1P

Can you please correct Z1P's Market cap as per sources below?

https://www.google.com/finance/quote/Z1P:ASX?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiAp_nT-rn1AhWiT2wGHd2YDSMQ3ecFegQIBhAc

Let me know if you need further information.

Thank you
    Daniel - Investor Relations at Zip
    daniel@zip.co

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. SOL1-USD (Solana) prices and chart is not working

SOL1-USD (Solana) prices and chart is not working

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Realtime quotes for HIGH and LOW not updating

For over 6 months, portfolio realtime HIGH and LOW values do NOT update. The ONLY way to get a current value is to REFRESH the portfolio.

Also, the symbol CL=F has the same issues along with the additional issue of NEVER updating the LAST PRICE field.

How long do your developers require to correct significant issues?
    Do you require contractor support?

Patiently waiting for corrections and actively looking for alternative platforms!

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. ibov

Weekly Adj close and close of IBOVESPA(^BVSP) incorrect.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Regional setting for New Zealand in Yahoo finance app

There is no regional setting for New Zealand in the Yahoo finance app. The closest region is Australia but that is a different exchange and even a different currency

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Crypto trade

Can I to open a cash account on finance.yahoo to trade on finance.yahoo.com/cryptocurrencies

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. "Add to Portfolio" in screener is not working

I selected the symbols inside the screener, then the "Add to Portfolio" becomes available. I clicked "Add to Portfolio", then no matter I chose to add to a new portfolio, or add to an existing portfolio, it tells me "0 added" 99.9% times.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. MAKE STOCK ALERTS EASIER TO FIND AND USE

MAKE STOCK ALERTS EASIER TO FIND AND USE

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Yahoo Customer Care is run completely by robots. Not a single human being over there to take control of this steaming mess

Yahoo Customer Care is run completely by robots. Not a single human being over there to take control of this steaming mess

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. cannot set stock alerts with browser

I am able to set stock price alerts with the IOS app but unable to find similar capability within Yahoo/Finance webpages using a Windows-based computer browser. Is this feature supported? I would prefer not to bounce back and forth to manage my stock price alerts.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base