New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. CFL

problem with CFL

we send a letter to our yahoo mail - we press "spam" and nothing comes from you

we have not received feed back lookop mails from you!
    After filling your form for CFL you sent to us your verification code - we apply this code and you system said it will be done within 48h after verifying - but nothing work!!!

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Looking for something? Try searching for a person, business or keyword

This message
    "Looking for something? Try searching for a person, business or keyword"
    is useless. I get it by backing up 7 messages and clicking one one. It happens every time. it's annoying and useless.
    Turn it off permanently.

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make mails location consistent

I check yahoo from iphone (mail), yahoo app, yahoo desktop version.. in all three location spam emails are inconsistent. While yahoo app or desktop are not showing any spam emails. iPhone Mail feature correctly reflect the emails in junk folder. those email are not found in yahoo app or desktop.
    user will loose important emails since spam feature is inconsistent.
    I have stopped using yahoo app (both on android and iPhone) due to this behavior...
    Please make it work.

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. by having it work

your email system ****

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I want all my emails to be sorted by "Unread" not Newest on Top with date separation

I want all my emails to be sorted by "Unread" and without a separation by dates taking too much space but my decision is always reversed to the original "Date:Newest on Top" which I do not like.

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Revenir à la version précédente

Je désirerais revenir à la version Email précédente
    Je ne parviens plus a déplacer mes Email vers mes dossiers
    Voulez vous m'informer à ce sujet

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 关于邮箱问题,请求协助

为啥我的**********,邮箱可以发送,但不能收到邮件,请帮忙解决,谢谢!

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Contacts is incomplete garbage - and you want money for this?

Contacts features, well, you should embarrassed to even put something like that out. Finish the job!!

Note fools "Top contacts" must be a subset of "All contacts" by and sane logic. But instead, All contacts is missing contacts. Never seen something so dumb regarding e-mail

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Lose the captcha ****! I've been using yahoo for 20 years. I'm not a ******* robot.

Lose the captcha *. It is extremely annoying. I've been using yahoo for 20 years, I'm not a **** robot.

68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. snooze

***Please introduce a "Snooze" email feature that will make an email appear back in your inbox at a later date. GMAIL has this and it is the single BEST feature ever. It allows your users to eliminate to-do items and have them pop back up in the inbox at a later date when they need to address!

625th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Link previews are not showing in Yahoo mail

Link preview for hudl when trying to send an email is very inconsistent. I just talked to yahoo care on twitter. showed them screenshots where one hudl link worked. But when I copied and pasted another hudl link it only shows the link. NO url image preview like it's supposed to. I'd say 1 out of 10 times the hudl link will work. The setting is turned on but it's not showing a preview image like it should

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Why am I being asked every time I log into my E-Mail to prove I'm not a robot

I've had this account for years. Stop this BS of proving I'm not a robot.This just started a few days ago

68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Printing of emails stopped working with latest update

Why can't you people leave your sticky fingers off the stuff that works just fine?

68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. sort inbox by date (unread) without separating days

I would like to use the sort order for my inbox to UNREAD and KEEP THAT ORDER AS THE DEFAULT

68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. The spam folder is too aggressive - add filter option to send or not send to spam

The Spam Folder often contains emails that are not spam. I see many feedback regarding this same issue.

Often times I see mail that applies to one of my filters. One thing Gmail provides that Yahoo does not provide is a filter option to or not to send to spam. I'm not sure why this would be necessary, but it might help this issue.

68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Resize width of viewing folder/message pane

Add a setting to allow for resizing viewing pane for folders and messages. Currently, you are unable to resize the viewing pane for folders. I have many and the names are truncated preventing me from viewing the entire folder name

68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. maillerimin hepsi silinmiş

folder kaybolmuş, bu hiç hoş değil

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Pop-up of composing new emails

Could you please stop the popping up of a new "screen" when composing new emails in Ymail+. Per day this adds too much extra time in dealing with new emails.

In general, could you limit your new changes to adding flexibility for the user and not making our lives harder!

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base