Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1517 results found

1. I've lost all my contacts! **@yahoo.com

I've lost all my contacts!
    **@yahoo.com

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

2. Yahoo help is WORTHLESS!

Why is Yahoo HELP COMPLETELY NONRESPONSIVE AND USELESS? WHy is there no way to get help?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

3. REMOVE CAPTCHA

I NEED CAPTCHA TAKEN OFF OF MY EMAIL LOGIN SCREEN - PERMANENTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I signed in on a new device and now can't sign in on my phone or other computer and see new emails or send emails from those devices.

I bought a computer for work use and signed into**yahoo.com using it. I had to change my password. Now I can sign into that account on my phone or personal computer and see new emails or send email.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

5. Deleted account

I really need help. Today I tried logging in my yahoo account and get notified that they don't recognize my yahoo account anymore. I have linked so many stuffs to this email account. This account has been with me since the beginning of yahoo in Vietnam and many email and stuff there. Hopeless to find help on their page online but impossible. If you guys know their support email please help me. Thanks

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

6. Let me see all my folders, I have two I can see on my phone but not on my compter. I can't access them on the phone or the computer, HELP!

I have two folders I can see on my phone app but not on my computer. I was able to create sub-foldes in each and those I can access both in phone app and on computer. Why can't I access what's in those folders on my phone app and why can't I see them in the computer program? HELP!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

7. Can't try "Mail Plus" because ad.doubleclick is blocked at our firewall.

Can't try "Mail Plus" because ad.doubleclick is blocked at our firewall.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

8. Search is only going back to 10/29/21 from today, 3/3/2022

I log blood pressure results in my inbox by emailing myself BP readings. Right now, Search is only giving me results back to 10/29/21, Why isn't it going back further than that? It used to. I tried Basic Mail too, still only back to 10/29/21. It's BROKEN.

... I can look in my sent box from earlier than 10/29/2021, but search is returning no results from earlier than that.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

9. Error Message 554: Message not allowed

In the last couple of months, a couple of random people that send me email regularly are getting bounce backs from my email address with the error above (554). There are no attachments and nothing that violates any email policy within these emails. In fact, these are business related emails that I am receiving. I paid for a Yahoo help subscription only to be told they can't help with this type of error.

See below for exact error. Please fix.

*** ATTENTION ***

This email is being returned to you because the remote server would not or could not accept…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

10. Provide better technical support. There is none and no way to contact to fix issues not identified on help page

Yahoo needs to provide better support. There is no way to get technical support if there is not a problem identified on their "help" or "unhelpful" page. I currently cannot utilize my yahoo account.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

11. My inbox email messages

Please can your technician kindly help me fix this issue today in regards to my mail messages with in my inbox please and thank you. ***

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

12. My Yahoo Account is very important for me, so please sent me a link to recovery my Yahoo

My Yahoo account is very important to me so please send me a link so i can recover my email **@yahoo.com

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

13. wtf is going on here?

wtf is going on here. I have to change my Email address? Leave yahoo?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

14. Help

Can’t get into two of my emails but they both show it’s sending a code to my phone number

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

15. When I am checking my email from other devices, I would like for the emails I delete be deleted when I log into my account on my computer.

Email deleting from devices. When I delete from my cell, when I log into my account on my laptop, the emails I deleted from my cell are still there.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

16. Reset password

I cannot get my password fixed. You have set up tech support so I have to pay to get this recovery. I will not pay for your support. Let me use the reset my password without paying for it!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

17. NO MESSAGES

NO MORE MESSAGES

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

18. Allow .biz address

A website indicates ​info@theheads.biz as its contact email address. When I try to send an email to ​info@theheads.biz from my Yahoo account, Yahoo indicates that the address is invalid. I tried the same thing in Gmail and the message went out just fine, and I received a reply from the person to whom I emailed.

I'm not sure which versions of Yahoo Mail have this bug, but I was using the webmail version. If Yahoo personnel read this soon, they will be able to see the message I tried to send, because it's the most recent one in…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

19. u should make compatibility better

why isnt my correspondent on yahoo not receiving my mail when send from GMX ?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

20. spam and inbox folders are highlighted

While viewing my mail in the "Inbox" folder or any other folders, the Spam folder stays highlighted even though I'm not looking in that folder. Why?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base