Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2998 results found

1. When I try to attach file from Google Drive, it shows old files from wrong Google Drive account and no way to correct it. Typical Yahoo.

When I try to attach file from Google Drive, it shows old files from wrong Google Drive account and no way to correct it. Typical Yahoo.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Getting unwanted emails or spam is frustrating. While most of spam emails are being caught by our spam filters, occasionally some can slip through.

When this happens, it's very important to mark the email as spam, then our system will learn that messages from a specific place are not good and helps us make Yahoo Mail even better at recognizing future spam emails. More info here: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/manage-spam-mailing-lists-yahoo-mail-sln28056.html

3. help me to recover my important email

please help me to remove account key to my old account ***@***** send a link to my new yahoo ***@**** my old account is very important to me

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Deleted mail continues to show up time and time again. How do I completely delete it?

I spend time deleting unwanted emails and somehow they will continue to show up again - even after emptying the trash. So annoying, How do I make them go away for good?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sometimes when a mailbox behaves like this it's because of another program or app the account is being accessed from. Syncing issues between the account and a mail app can cause emails to be moved around oddly. 

If you access the account through a mobile device or app, you may want to remove the account from the device and re-add it to resolve any syncing issues in the future.

6. My yahoo account is very important to me so please send me a link so i can recover (my email *********@yahoo.com)

My yahoo account is very important to me so please send me a link so i can recover (my email *******@yahoo.com)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that! We'd like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook on our Yahoo Customer Care page? 

In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.yahoo.com

Thank you!

7. won't accept password

For several days now, Yahoo won't accept my password, and I've had to keep changing it. Get your damned act together!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that! We'd like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook on our Yahoo Customer Care page? 

In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.yahoo.com

Thank you!

8. While composing e-mail send, attachement etc buttons missing

While composing e-mail send, attachement etc buttons missing

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

9. Date of birth

Hi, I need to correct the date of birth please. I cannot close the account while waiting for a critical email. Thank you.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Recover Old Email for Apple ID

Hi There,

Account deactivated due to inactivity.

Can you help me to recover my old email? I have an Ipod Touch which I registered under my email as an Apple ID. However, after resetted the Ipod Touch it required my Apple ID and I forgot the password. I spoke to Apple and they said that they will send the step to recover the password to my email which is happened the email was my old yahoo mail. I need to recover that email address. I just want to active back my email address.

Thank you

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Stop Harassing Me With Code Requests!

Stop harassing me with entering a code EVERY TIME I log into my email account from my HOME computer!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We'll send a verification code via text message when you create a Yahoo account or make security changes to an existing account. You'll need to enter the verification code when prompted to confirm your account or changes.

If you received a verification code via text but didn't create an account or make security changes, then someone else mistyped their number and accidentally used yours. Don't worry, they won't be able to move forward with your mobile number because they don't have possession of your phone to get the verification code.

12. inbox shows email has been read but I just opened my inbox. Who has been reading my email?

How do I know if someone else has access to my email? I have been unable to see who has signed in to my email as was the ability pre-Verizon and prior to the HUGE HACK.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Account recovery

This website's account recover is absolute garbage. I am lock out of my email address because my phone died, and I have to pay to get my stuff bad. Absolute corporate greed garbage. I hope the owners had a terrible christmas

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

14. E mail deleted

Hello There, can you recover my e-mails from August, 25? Thanks, ******@yahoo.com

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. calendar events lost

All of my calendar events were deleted. There were hundreds of them. I have been unable to retrieve them. Not happy.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

17. Where is my mail?

No other way to reach you. I normally receive dozens of emails each day. None so far today :( Sent a test to myself and can see it in the sent folder but not a single email in the in box. Please fix this issue asap. Thank you.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I want my old email back. If it is not restored to 12/15/2021 i will transfer all of my data to gmail service. Most sincerely, Mike.

I want my old email back. If it is not restored to format of 12/15/2021 I will transfer all of my data, files and use to gmail. Most sincerely, Mike.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Here's an article regarding finding missing emails: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/mail-for-desktop/sln4538.html

You can request a mail restore here: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2552.html Once the restore is complete you would need to check your Trash folder for the recovered messages.

19. link to setup "AD FREE" Yahoo not working

link to setup "AD FREE" Yahoo not working

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.yahoo.com Thank you!

20. Yahoo mail just deleted all of my contacts.

Yahoo mail just deleted all of my contacts. How about not doing that?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base