New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. What happened to my "print" email option?

In old email mode I could print the email out. What happened to that option?

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

38 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

You still have the option to print in new mail. Simply open the message you would like to print and tap “p” on your keyboard or click on the printer icon at the top of the message. Your message will open in a print window. This help page explains how to print in New Mail:

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/sln28328.html

Thank You!
    Mail Support

2. Your instructions for switching back to the old email format DO NOT WORK!

Your instructions for switching back to the old email format DO NOT WORK!

Signed in as (Sign out)

363 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

This help page explains how to switch back:

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/switch-back-previous-version-yahoo-mail-sln15936.html?redirect=true

Please be sure you click on the settings wheel in Mail, not in Help. We have found that some users are trying to make the change to switchback to classic Mail in help.yahoo.com rather than in Mail.yahoo.com. You will not find the option to switchback in Help. You will find it in Mail.

Thank you!
    Mail Support

3. Yahoo mail is so slow

Yahoo mail is so so so slow on my computer. I've been using my college email address instead (gmail) because it works so much better. However, now that I am about to graduate I have been using my yahoo email more - but it's just so frustrating how glitchy and slow it is. I really do not want to have to get an entire new email address (I would definitely use gmail if I made a new one) but if this isn't fixed soon I'm not going to have a choice.

Signed in as (Sign out)

383 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. what is wrong with yahoo mail the past couple days (2/6/18) ? messages won't load.

Having trouble loading messages. Keep getting errors 'We couldn't load this message.Retry."

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  19 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. too slow when openning the mailbox and too slow of upload the attachment!!

Dear Yahoo Technical Team,

It used to be too slow when openning the mailbox and too slow of upload the attachment!!

Can't just be smooth of using this mailbox, and it's too slow after 5;30 p.m.!

Signed in as (Sign out)

195 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. less ads

We should have the option to remove ads without having to pay for anything or download any software to keep them off our screen

Signed in as (Sign out)

227 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. emails gone

I admit I have not logged into this email account for a while, maybe about six months or so, but I come back and see that all my emails are gone? That is kinda one of the most basic things an email service is supposed to do isn't it? Hold onto emails? And if you guys were going to dump all my emails it seems like I should of gotten some notice or some warning... or some chance to save those emails.

I hope yahoo will be able to resolve this matter.

Signed in as (Sign out)

231 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If an account is unused or dormant for 12 months, it is deactivated and its emails are deleted, more info here: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2018.html

If this does not apply to you, You can try doing a search or doing an email restore if the email was deleted in the past 7 days.

help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2552.html

In case you are using a mail client such as Outlook or the Native mobile app, emails may be deleted by that third party client. We do recommend accessing your mail via http://yahoo.com or the Yahoo Mail app to avoid this issue.

8. too slow

The new yahoo is too slow and cumbersome!!!!!! How did yahoo foul this up so badly! OMG, I'm ready to find a new email provider

Signed in as (Sign out)

108 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

95 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. New Yahoo email is nonfunctional, please return to the old version

New Yahoo email is nonfunctional. I have NOT been able to use my email since the "mandatory" switch, last week. If I didn't have so much business related emails stored in my Yahoo email, I would just get rid of this service altogether. This is truly sad....seeing that I have been using yahoo for close to 20 years....I have never been this dissatisfied with Yahoo EVER....until now

Signed in as (Sign out)

83 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. searching

I am moving away from Yahoo slowly due to the lack of robustness from the search results. I am copying and pasting exact email addresses that I am looking for FROM AN EMAIL IN MY INBOX and it won't show up. Also need to be able to search across ALL mailboxes. Like if I accidentally deleted an email (always).....searching should find it. This account was my very first email address, and therefore has sentimental value. There is also tons of history in this account but I CANNOT ACCESS IT because the search feature is useless, which means this account is…

Signed in as (Sign out)

82 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. changing the password is complicated

why is it so difficult to change the password?

Signed in as (Sign out)

120 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Leave it alone

you always try to improve your and by doing so, you make it worse. Your Browser has become one of the worse browsers there is. Every page you click on, you're inundated with ads, all sorts of ads that cover most of the page. They just pop up out of nowhere. You can't just read an article on just one page, you have to look at a whole slide show to get the whole story. It really sucks. But obviously, you could care less about what people think about your programs because nothing is ever done about it. You as…

Signed in as (Sign out)

76 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Help with my account

For the last two days I’m receiving dozens of nonsense emails. How can this be stopped? Thx

Signed in as (Sign out)

165 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Don't read my emails, Yahoo (Oath)!

I read your new terms, and I am so disappointed. I will be moving all of my email services away from Yahoo because you say you will now be going through all of my emails on all of my devices. If you don't change this policy, you will go bankrupt soon... idiots.

Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

174 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Missing E- Mails

In my inbox, Mails between 2nd July to 24th August 2018 are missing.
    Can you please restore the same.
    Regards
    Srini

Signed in as (Sign out)

116 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. No link to switch back to classic mail in settings.

No link in settings to switch back to classic mail. I followed your so called link nothing!!

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Responded  ·  Product Support responded

Our Engineers made some changes so the “Switch to Classic” option in settings should now show. Thank you for your feedback.

Regards,
    Mail Support

19. internet explorer 11

Stop forcing me to change to switch from IE (latest version) to Edge. Edge is an immature product.

Signed in as (Sign out)

39 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. MISSING EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!

I am missing a very specific email I am trying to locate. The new format only says I received an email in July 2018. WHERE IS IT THE EMAIL?!?!?! I NEED IT!!

Signed in as (Sign out)

92 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 88 89
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base