How can we improve New Mail?

I absolute hate your new format. Too few emails are being displayed. Cannot find Contact list.

Show the contact list. I am not able to find it. Also you are displaying too few emails, on my laptop only five, cannot expand window. I have this new format. How do I go back to the old one?

6th ranked
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

christian mortgat shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Planned  ·  AdminProduct Support (Admin, Yahoo) responded  · 

Hi there,

Our engineers are working on incorporating Contacts into the new format. We appreciate your patience while we work on this.

In the meantime, you can access contacts by clicking on the icon on the upper right side (small icon made up of a rectangle with three small stacked squares). This will open Contacts in a new tab of your browser in the Classic Mail look. You can also access your contacts via https://contacts.yahoo.com.

Thank you!
Mail Support

479 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Martin Woolf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the part I hate most about Yahoo's new format. I hate the VIEWS SECTION! Stop telling me you can save me money. YOU ARE INVADING MY PRIVACY! Yes, get rid of this Yahoo, or lose a client of 15 years. Don't SAVE me anything re my purchases. Just save my sanity and PROTECT MY PRIVACY!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I clicked on the link you provided for accessing contacts, but all it does is take me to my Inbox. Still can’t access Contacts!

• Angelina tsui commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've problem adding new contact with present yahoo. I don't even know where to add/edit/delete contact or group contact as I couldn't find. Please show us where is your add contact icon.

• CR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I suggest Yahoo to roll back to previous version of Yahoo email for the timing and keep developing it and launch it later sometime after few months once it is tested properly for all the browsers released in the last 3 years. Thanks.

• Paulette Brown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is a tiny icon to go to the Contacts page. Hover over the icons and the explanation will appear. In the old system it is on the left, in the new system it's on the right (in mine). But the Contacts page itself seems to be still with the old system. I think the icon could be a bit bigger and clearer what it is.

• Sheriar Irani commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Contacts not accessible even after switching back to Classic Mail. Whats the next best option to access my contacts?

• Vibha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

first help me access contacts, cannot edit or delete the contacts it is pathetic

• Joanne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

BUG!!!!
    Emails from Contacts that are in my contact list never went to the Spam folder, but now this is happening. I'm missing emails because I don't check Spam often. Please fix this.
    thanks

• Randa AlMahdi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot receive messages from some of my contacts, althoygh they can receive my e-mail messages!!

• joe f commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

working on it? when will it be done..contacts need to be in the new version,the old version slows everything done you say you have been working on it for over a year

• John Lennerton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really do not like this new format. It is very difficult to find my contact list and when I want to add a sender of email to my contact list it very difficult. Please restore the yahoo classic email.

• Giselle Tullis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Although Yahoo.com is temporarily solving the problem of users who are not able to locate our "Contacts" in the new Yahoo e-mail format, by allowing us to have access of our "Contacts" in the former Yahoo Classic e-mail format, this defeats the purpose of your company sending e-mail prompts to force us to change to the new Yahoo.com e-mail format when really we wanted to keep our Yahoo.com Classic format.
    VeF

• Esther commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not like this format at all!!! Filtering my emails should be simple and easy access! You are making us go to setting to find filters and then you expect us to remember the email address that we want filters., There should be a right click to select filters. I can't sort by the name of the contact, I can't have easy access to my contact list. Too many changes that are not making life easier. I may have to make another email address my primary.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24

Feedback and Knowledge Base