How can we improve New Mail?

Go back to my old format; ability to print the whole page from the drop-down and ability to open my attachment before sending my email.

Go back to my old format; bring back print option in the drop-down; ability to print the whole screen; ability to open my attachment before sending my email; and there are emails I couldn't read the whole page and had to move the bottom bar. My husband said he can do all these with gmail. Why make changes that make things difficult and time consuming?

21st ranked
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jeanette Espineli shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

35 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • FRED L DIEBOLD JR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

THIS IS CRITICAL! MICROSOFT WILL SAVE 2 OR MORE IDENTICAL FILE TITLES DURING REVISIONS. WHEN I WANT TO ATTACH THE FILE TO THE EMAIL I WANT TO REVIEW THE ATTACHMENT BEFORE I SEND THE WRONG FILE. THIS NEW FORMAT WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO REVIEW THE ATTACHMENT PRIOR TO SENDING THE EMAIL TO MY CLIENT OR PERSON OF INTEREST. THIS IS HORRIBLE - I ALREADY SENT A FILE THAT SHOULD OF NOT BEEN SENT AS A RESULT OF THIS INABILITY TO REVIEW THE ATTACHMENT BEFORE SENDING IT OUT BY YOUR EMAIL DESIGNERS. THIS WAS VERY BAD AND IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!! VERY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS!!!!!!

• shainh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I guess we are living in a fantasy world if we think Yahoo is reading these postings.

• Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please! Please! Let me print from the Drafts folder. NOW, I have to copy the message and post it to WORD and then print it. Then I can think about what I want to say, add wording and then go back to Drafts and update the message. It's stupid and a waste of my time.

• Herich, Douglas Joseph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My idea is to allow EVERYONE to actually view the email in a preview format without having to play this game of hiding some of it as a means to extricate more bling. Yahoo is no different than ANY company these days...if you don't keep up with your competitors, you will continue to LOSE marketshare and eventually slide off the charts completely. Don't try squeezing people, be a little more tactful and creative with your services and show people that Yahoo really does want to improve and IS listening to us.

• Jerome Salmons commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why doesn"t the right 2 or more inches of a message show on screen and why wont a print command print out this missing content?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What the **** is it with you people??? I now have to forward my mail to another account to be able to print the page I need. Get off you duffs and put the print button, NOT your belly button back where it belongs. And, NO,. I will not white list your mail page. I don't need your influence in my monetary or news feeds dealings. You guys along with 'Sweet Ms. Meyers'?? have screwed over yAHOOS users for years. Give a Rest!

• Somesh Chatterjee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just need to open my email attachments and I can't do it, what's going on with my yahoo mail. Since I can't open the attachment I can't print it.

• w. gale jackson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just need to open my email attachments and I can't do it, what's going on with my yahoo mail. Since I can't open the attachment I can't print it.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base