How can we improve New Mail?

Too many ads!!!

Ad overload. I don't mind ads, but your interface takes it to new extremes, especially when I try check a folder with no messages in it.

5th ranked
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Vin Tsu shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

786 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • pauline cooper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HOW ABOUT LEAVING MY INBOX AND SPAM BOX EMPTY LIKE I TOOK THE TIME TO MAKE IT INSTEAD IF USING EVERY SINGLE OPPORTUNITY TO ADVERTISE TO ME? DO YOU NOT THINK WE TURN IT OFF AND REFUSE TO READ IT OR LOOK AT IT? STOP ALREADY!!!!!

• David Gregor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you do not stop putting ads in my inbox, I will simply drop Yahoo, and go to another e-mail server! Quit putting that **** in my inbox!

• encar santos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please remove the ads in the emails. Or at least can we delete them, they are not selected. Once I respond to Why this ad? another ad is sent

• Frank DeLeon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I paid to NOT have the annoying ad pop up when I am trying to read my email. What can I do to keep them from popping up and not allowing me to read my email?

• Eddy Clervain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is a bunch of ads in my inbox that is so annoying. Please i would like to stop seeing them, otherwise i'll delete this account. What are you guys thinking. stupid idea to keep bugging people like that.

• mario ross commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As others have commented, Yahoo sucks more than ever. Mail is nearly impossible to use. Clearly, I must suck for continuing to use Yahoo mail. Soon I will have a new email address and be done with your ****** company forev--until the next popup ad.

Thanks for all the ****** years,

Customer who doesn't like your company. And never bought anything advertised by it.

P.S. Suckit

• Steve Valdivia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wells Fargo adds are unwelcome due to terrible and well known illegal issues. I no longer use Yahoo on a regular basis because of advertising Wells Fargo

• William Slaughter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Too many ads. ******* ads everywhere. ******** with your MASSIVE advertising campaigns or I will CANCEL my yahoo account. ****!!

• Kysilka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

These CONSTANT annoying unwanted advertisements to my inbox. They don't offer anything desireable!!

• Lori Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Clean up the cluttered appearance of email and stop advertising in the middle of my emails. It is annoying. I will finish cleaning it up this week and start looking at other email accounts to use.

• Michael Furrow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why would you have the advertising on the right take you completely out of mail? You should open a new window for the product when clicked. I get the necessity of them being there, so I'm not complaining about that. I don't like the experience of having to click 'back' to get back to my email.

• Edward Given commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can't unless you get rid of the ads and offer it for free. So, that's why I deleting it and need to cancel all contact with this service.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 39 40

Feedback and Knowledge Base