Dismantle your AI Bot!!
The Email address * jasoncares247@yahoo.com under this Parent Email address jasonefreeman@yahoo.com * has FOR NO REASON been "Access to jasoncares247@yahoo.com has expired. Simply sign in again to see new mail and send messages" AND IT WON'T LET ME SIGN IN!!
If my conversation with your stupid Phone Bot even landed in front of a Judge and Jury you'd look like the absolute **** COLD HEARTED INCOMPETENCE YOU ARE!! I have lost money and will soon be taking a Credit Hit because for NO REASON I cannot retrieve my Email at jasoncares247@yahoo.com. Seemingly the only way I can possibly resolve this issue is to fly to New York, come to your Headquarters and GET IN YOUR FACE!! A communications company we cannot communicate with is seriously begging for some serious negative actions!! YOU ARE GOING TO END UP ON THE NEWS!!! ...YOU DO NOT WANT MY CONVERSATIONS WITH YOUR BOT GETTING IN FRONT OF A JURY!! I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU GET A HOLD OF ME ASAP!! URGH!!!!!