Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage Mobile Web feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Disabling comments is CENSORSHIP.

The comments section is what makes yahoo unique. Removing the comments removes the ability to have a discussion. I have no problem leaving yahoo behind after more than 20 years. Do you really want people to switch to the services offered at Google?

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

14 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Re Enable Comments

All comments have been removed. The ability to comment on any story has been removed. I have seen people crying that most of the comments in the comments section was anti Left Wing. Well maybe that tells you that most of the average person is not Left wing. Please re enable the comment section to all news stories. The comments are the reason I read the stories in the 1st place. There are PLENTY of other options out there for people to get their news. If you really want to drive people away, then be my guest.

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bring back the comment section so people can get the trut in your leftists articles.

Too many misleading articles that leave out the truth or take things out of context. People are to quick to call everything racists. Just because you disagree doesn't mean its racist

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. New format is not good

The new format is not good. I like and want my old homepage and format back. We should have an option to keep the old format. I like the scrolling at the top of the page. Also, how I can choose if I want to see science stories or technology stories etc.

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  50 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Your comment censore guy is out of control.

I can see taking out profanity and ****** slang but now it’s down to common words found in the dictionary. It getting to the point of ridiculous. No other website censors because of freedom of speech issues. Safer to suspend an account then to get a lawsuit bound for trial. Which will happen if you keep taking common words from the dic

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  33 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Too much Meghan markle!!!!!!

WAY too much of this person!

37th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I miss the comments section

Bring back the comments! They are the only reason I read Yahoo news! They were so entertaining. I think it’s important to see opposing opinions. That’s what free speech is all about!

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 40th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  24 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Comments

Why have you deactivated the comments section? Why cant I read other people reviews and comments. Why is yahoo trying to hide peoples opinions?

57th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Comments

Why have you deactivated the comments section? Why cant I read other people reviews and comments. Why is yahoo trying to hide peoples opinions?

62nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. No more yahoo news now that you have removed comments. Comments provided more honesty than your biased articles.

Yahoo articles are biased so reading the comments is how to get truth. So no comments no more Yahoo news on my page. Oh BTW your survey is biased as well. Freedom of speech is not the yahoo way.

81st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Spoilers

Please please please please STOP posting headlines for articles with spoilers for tv shows and films!!! I can't tell you how many times yahoo news has comepletely ruined shows and films for me. It's terrible. Whether it's American Idol, Survivor, Game of Thrones, Avengers, etc. It's getting old, and you're not much of a news source if that's what you do. I'm about to block your site from my phone and laptop if it continues.

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please improve

You guys need to get rid of the blue bar on the top of all of your pages. You should take some risks, to. You had the chance to buy both google and facebook at a very cheep price. Get your reputation beter. Add a yahoo kids portal and get a young audiance. I am a kid and I am counting on you. I like yahoo and you should make a yahoo kids portal. Take the risk and make one while removing the blue bar at the top of every page that looks like it is from 2010

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Quality

Quality is lacking. Articles are not well researched, have many mistakes, or are ads masked as articles. I also hate videos and sound! I like to read articles.

It would also be nice to know the feedback you are receiving has been heard.

91st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Alexandria Occasional Cortex

Enough already! You are a communist loving rag has been website! Trump is going to win because of you. You know that, right?

97th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Npr is better alternative to yahoo after comments turned off. Boycott yahoo

No more groups no more comments go to NPR AND FORGET YAHOO 4EVER after this obviousbattemot to sway the public in an election year

101st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bring back the comments

It’s so painfully obvious why you got rid of the comments. You started to realize how much in the minority you propagandists are and couldn’t take the heat. No matter though. I’ll never come here again. Not only that, I’ll never vote for a Democrat again. The party of hate, looting, burning, rioting, assault and lies can go straight to **** and so can you. Enjoy!

101st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bring back comments.

You just proved wh at we always knew.

101st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 91st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base