Member Center
3428 results found
-
I have a valuable suggestion...
Go **** yourselves hypocrites!! Passing judgment on what one can or can't post.
1472nd ranked -
1472nd ranked
-
give GIVE me a place to report a stalker. I have a gal following me everywhere it is getting freaky
Give us a place to report a stalker. I have one now and its getting freaky
1472nd ranked -
Provide meaningfull information to issues, ie We confirm the issue we expect to resolve it by [date].r
Fix the issues which are not working. Remove links or annotate links to not working Apps (like App Password Generator) to say when they are expected to be back in service.
3325th ranked -
Fix App password generator or at least allow login in POP or IMAP on android phones
Not being able to sign in my yahoo mail in android phone is a big SHOW STOPPER for me to continue using the email address
1472nd ranked -
Yahoo suggests I am in Brazil for all news since yesterday
I logged in yesterday morning to a Spanish version of my homepage with only Brazilian news and sports. I cannot change it to America. Why?
1472nd ranked -
Member should be able to change user names and DOB.
Member should be able to change DOB or user names.
802nd ranked -
Fix app password generator for third party apps
Fix app password generator for Fetch, this has gone on for 5 days unable to generate password. Please mix this asap
64th ranked -
This so-called recovery method is significantly STUPID!!!!!!!! How many bloody times do I need to continuously provide information??
STUPID AND IRRITATING **** FROM YOUR TOO-FREE STAFFS WITH NOTHING WORTHY OF EFFORTS TO DO OR WHAT?????? STUPID AND UNNECESSARY THINGS FOR US TO DO....., AS IF WE ARE HAVING TOO MUCH TIME....... WAKE THE F@@K UP??????
362nd ranked -
Fix 3rd party password generator.
Required for Security System Email Alerts
362nd ranked -
unrecoverable email
I'm trying to use forgot password but it gives me "Uh-oh...
We can’t sign you in right now. Please try again in a while."
I'm trying to call on 1-800-305-7664 but it says help isn't available in my are and I'm from Georgia. Since I didn't had phone number attached and had mail.ru as recovery mail I'm unable to recover my yahoo mail. Either add region into help or do something to fix this issue . no email should be unrecoverable.1472nd ranked -
wow yahoo and aol both owned by the same company sure now how to upset clients. They dont care if the 3rd party app works or not,
get the 3rd party app generator working instead of saying we are working on it. if you dont want clients say so. if you cant fix it say so. stop lying
802nd ranked -
Incorrect addresses when logging in; how can I correct location?
Users need to be able to change their locations when logging in (when incorrect location is posted) Have I been hacked?
802nd ranked -
1472nd ranked
-
Over the past month
Hi, Over the past month I have noticed that your sports page no longer contains start times for games in the MLB or NFL. It also seems like the pages don't fully populate like they have in the past. Issues with statistics etc. Thanks for looking into this. Eric
1472nd ranked -
reply to queries
please reply to queries. Why are app passwords no longer generated?
1472nd ranked -
It was making on iphone 12promax
Hesham iPhone iCloud heshamlail90@yahoo.com
Phone number 002011554456861472nd ranked -
I can’t use my second account (alanperezrodriguez@yahoo.com) on the monile app
I cant use my second account (alanperezrodriguez@yahoo.com) on my mobile app.
1472nd ranked -
repair App Generator
repair App Generator
96th ranked -
would like to contact customer service by email
Is it not possible to contact customer service by email anymore ( yahooplus)
802nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?