Member Center
3428 results found
-
802nd ranked
-
Can’t open replies to my posts
I’m unable to open and read most of the replies to my posts. Why?
509th ranked -
Make Generate Password available!! Two days in a row I get your message that it isn't available now. This is a feature your require.
Make Generate Password available!! Two days in a row I get your message that it isn't available now. This is a feature you require. Eliminate it it (preferable), make it optional (2nd), make the **** feature available 24/7
275th ranked -
what happened , I get 8-10 spam emails in my box , ready to leave YAhoo
to much spam in my email , it isn;t going to the spam folder
509th ranked -
Yahoo ******* sucks. Fix Generate Pasword functionality
Fix your Password generator or let us log into apps with our regular password. You useless piece of **** company
362nd ranked -
The sign-in issue is becoming combersome and convoluted, Email verification to access email, noted, critical, closed, still exists
sign-in verification has become cumbersome and convoluted. How can yu use email to verify email? The issue nis critical yet comments are closed without cure. Just now when in this section wehn I wanted to comment it asked me to sign in! Duoh? I went back one page and continued without signing in. Please let users comment until the item is fixed
1472nd ranked -
stop filling my email with spam!
in the last few months i geet nothing but spam in email I will close this account if it continues
509th ranked -
DEACTIVATION
RECEIVED MAIL TO GET THE ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED
SENDER'S MAIL ID IS suriya_milton@yahoo.com
AND, THE CONTENTS ARE..........
Welcome To Yahoo Mail
We are closing all old versions of our Mailbox as from OCTOBER 20th
Please follow the link below to update your account :
Check Mail To retrieve.
Thank you for using Yahoo,
©2022 Customer Care Team.PLEASE CHECK THE AUTHENTICITY OF THIS MAIL............
1472nd ranked -
fix your app passsword generator sooner than later. fix it right this time.
fix your subpar product
275th ranked -
Password
The massive amount of password resetting, while still getting hacked, is insanity. And it's just as much of a security risk to have passwords written down (because you have to because of password requirements) as anything else. I know you can make this more safe and efficient. Y'all have been doing this a long time.
802nd ranked -
Free Speech Fix the Comments Section
Hey Yahoo...You are obviously a LIBERAL Pundit. Take your liberal ideology and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. You do not support Free Speech. Your Community Standards do comply with the majority of this Nation.
229th ranked -
I NEED MY OLDEST MESSAGESS HERE
MY OLD EMAILS .WHY DID YOU REMOVE THEM?
1472nd ranked -
I NEED MY OLDEST MESSAGESS HERE
WHERE ARE MY OLD EMAILS?I NEED THEM.
1472nd ranked -
This is just an apology
On Jan 1, 2015 12:04:32 PM,
I left a comment about something on Your Yahoo! website which read as follows:
Watch this space for a despicable pdf to show you how despicable I can be... Love you GOOGLE!
I apologise profusely for my rudeness and ask that you forgive me
1472nd ranked -
TELL PEOPLE WHAT THINGS ARE
DON'T SEND ME AN EMAIL SAYING "USERVOICE" WAS USED ON MY ACCOUNT AND DON'T LIST ANYWHERE WHAT THE **** "USERVOICE" IS!!!
1472nd ranked -
Unable to generate an App Password.
I get error "Sorry the feature is not available right now" message when trying to generate a App Password. What is wrong?.
40th ranked -
Can Yahoo please support TOTP, FIDO, passwordless auth etc?
Can yahoo please, please, please modernize their auth stack and get to something at least half-way decent? We are in the dark ages here with Yahoo! Can we please get the ability to sign in using Yubikeys, or authenticator apps? Yahoo's auth stack feels archaic to the point where even municipal utility companies are doing better these days.
1472nd ranked -
You ******** reject just about every post. Go ahead you ********, tell us where my post was against your childish rules. Than go to ****.
US oil production dropped nearly 1M BPD under trump. Oil production has increased under Biden. In fact, the US is now pumping more oil than ever.
Maybe you should have bought an economy car from Donnies Car emporium instead of a big truck. and maybe you should learn how to drive like you have some sense, going 90 in a 55 uses more gas, Clem.
How is Biden responsbile for the US nuying oil from Russia? Yopu would have cried even more than you already are otherwise.
LikeI said, oil production dropped a record amount under trump, your small mind…
802nd ranked -
My college pickem group still doesn't have the games this week up. Other groups have, so how do I get this fixed?
Need to have a way to email for help without joining some paid thing.
1472nd ranked -
My family
I was in there just a few hours ago now you complicated for me to enter
802nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?