Member Center
3428 results found
-
do you plan on fixing the app password generator?
do you plan on fixing the app password generator?
120th ranked -
Fix app password generator or revert back to working settings
Fix app password generator or revert back to working settings.
31st ranked -
Requirement for 3rd party app password generator is outrageous. No other mail service requires this for Outlook.
Requirement for 3d party app password is ridiculous. No other mail service requires it. Customer service told me tough luck, its broken and we have no idea when it will be fixed. Is Yahoo worth it? Google is free.
802nd ranked -
Please fix 3rd app password generator urgently.
Please fix 3rd app password generator urgently.
13th ranked -
This dreadful, You keeo making me change perfectly good passwords.. Awful just leave the account alone !!!!!
Leave the accounts alone you end up with so many passwords... Dreadful !!!
189th ranked -
FIX THE APP PASSWORD GENERATOR!!!! It's been 4+ MONTHS.
Either FIX the app password generator or grow a spine and just admit that you don't WANT to fix so as to force people into ONLY using your app so you get ad revenue. If you would simply be a grown up and admit it will never be fixed, we could just start our migration away from your service once and for all.
36th ranked -
The "edit" on personal information switches to "done" without doing anything.
Correct the problem
1472nd ranked -
Email: Please allow filters with FROM in address. That's how we sort our emails.
Different incoming emails go into different categories based on where they come FROM- weather, parents groups, hobbies, etc. Please allow a filter to sort based on the FROM address in the emails. Thank you.
1472nd ranked -
National Review article
The following article from the National Review was irresponsibly written and misgendered the girl at the center of the story. This is irresponsible and dangerous to the teenage girl. Please remove and stop publishing such a biased site that doesn’t follow current publishing best practices.
The article I’m referencing:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/female-high-school-volleyball-athlete-191021646.html1472nd ranked -
FIX APP PASSWORD GENERATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!
FIX APP PASSWORD GENERATOR!!!!
10th ranked -
You ucking ******** actually rejected my comment "Mentla illness is treatable"? What the **** is wrong with you people...
Why are you rejecting a well known fact? A comment made about a known mentally ill person? What kind of people are you?
Go to ****.
362nd ranked -
Can’t access funds in finance
Why can’t i access anything even after I linked my brokerage fidelity account? Makes no sense to also charge 35$ a month for services you can’t access
1472nd ranked -
block user from using yahoo mail on outlook
Yahoo is practising unfair treatment to consumer by contraint us only can use yahoo app.
Please open your mind else we will start give up using yahoo mail and ban your product.
don't treat consumer like a FOOL.1472nd ranked -
help signing in
I find it ridiculous that in order to change your phone number so you can sign in you have to pay to get help. I do not have access to my old phone number and now I just have to stay logged in on my laptop so I can access my account. This is awful and I need to be able to access my account on the go. You need to make it easier and not make us pay for not being able to access our previous device or phone umber.
1472nd ranked -
App generator still not working :(
the app generator is after months still not working
86th ranked -
Does Yahoo have Chat?
Please, can anyone direct me to Yahoo Chat or an email address?
1472nd ranked -
Made mistake and deleted Security verification email. How do I put it back on my account
I made mistake and deleted my Security verification email. How do I put it back on my account. Yahoo is not accepting the old email that is my only alternative. Please help. Thank you
275th ranked -
Keep updating news!
Some old stories are even moldy!
1472nd ranked -
Maybe explain why you block someone from commenting
It would be nice if Yahoo explained why they block you from commenting. I'm a reasonable person and not offensive. Yet they blocked me, didn't explain why, and left me with no options for restoring my permissions. Meanwhile, all sorts of trash is posted daily. But I'm blocked. Adios.
362nd ranked -
how is there no dark mode 25+ years after everyone realized it was better than a blindingly white page?
I realize yahoo is a joke of a site but wow....this is basic account stuff back in the 90s when i was making websites. seems like the bigger the company the more they are unwilling to do the basic steps to make a half decent site.
509th ranked
- Don't see your idea?