Skip to content

Member Center



This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about your Account Info section. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site.

Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

3427 results found

  1. I want to reestablish my email account that was deleted today.

    I want to reestablish my email account that was deleted today, but when I try to establish a new account You tell me that I already have that account and to furnish the password associated with it, but the password no longer works. As this is a cog in the small business, personal domain, and Yahoo email associated with turfy.com I can no longer get into my business email. I have called both Yahoo and turbify help centers and no resolution.

    509th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make an easier way to access a league your invited to

    Add a line to enter league name, which would bring you to the league your suppose to join.

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Better web site

    Your web site, web page is LOUSY. You can't do any correction and if you have problems, you have to pay to get corrections or assistance. I have been with yahoo since the 90's and if I had to do it again, you can be sure that I would not use yahoo and I will never recommend it to anybody I know.

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I have two yahoo accounts in one yahoo app. Iam not able to acess both the accounts properly. And also the irrelevant ads are more

    I have two accounts in one yahoo app.
    Iam not able to access any of them.
    Also, the irrelevant ads are more than relevant or job offers.
    Kindly help.

    509th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. All that I changed was my Nickname. Now I cannot post to anything.

    All that I changed was my Nickname. Now I cannot post to anything. I open an article, I try to post. It says 'Log In'. I hit Login. The page flashes and refreshes. I still cannot post. I tried 'Sign up'. Same result. It just loops and loops and loops. If I change my nickname back to the old one everything works. Its obvious Yahoo does not care.

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Outlook IOS will not sync with Yahoo despite setting up a password through security. Please help

    my Outlook IOS has stopped syncing with Yahoo since regenerating a security password, which I did because it stopped working. What do I do now? I must have my emails.

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. hacked

    My Yahoo is hacked. An email created 6.7.2022 subject was changed to a school that was not in session until 6.29.2022.

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. to even give feedback here, you forced me to add user voice. you SUCK at customer service!

    to even give feedback here, you forced me to add user voice. You forced me to change my password to your liking- not mine. you SUCK at customer service!

    362nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Tech Crowd Media The Simplest Sites For Tech Media

    Tech Crowd Media the simplest sites for tech, advertising, business venture, money, and also , we've incorporated the web-based media joins for each asset with the goal that you simply can follow them. https://techcrowdmedia.com/

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. dark mode

    Enable dark mode

    30th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. shocking to see my mails and other important folders are moved/ deleted, many of my clients data is missing, what should I understand to

    shocking to see my mails and other important folders are moved/ deleted, many of my clients data is missing, what should I understand to this

    509th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. MY EMAILS ARE STILL HACKED

    CAN YOU MAKE MY EMAILS MORE SAFE

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I've had my comments rejected for five years now... it's time for re-instatement for a 25 year account !!

    please re-instate my account..it's a big election year..5 years of rejections long enuff 25 years of clean service

    362nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I have been with Yahoo since 2001 Please remove the amount of spam "daily" coming into my account

    Yahoo should not allow the amount of "nasty" and not I.D. spam coming info Yahoo accou0nts. Make it easier to BLOCK them

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Scumbags

    So you cant change your email address and none of the "help" numbers work and you have to pay to get a hold of yahoo via chat/email. This is the most broken scummy **** I have ever seen lol

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Member Center

Categories