Skip to content

Member Center



This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about your Account Info section. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site.

Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

3427 results found

  1. 1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. changing black to blue when I agree with a comment like it used to be.

    Please return my blue check mark when I agree with a comment. I don't like the black.

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Looks like a fake yahoo

    I received an email in my Yahoo/Inbox

    Yahoo.com Servicebrian.huss@orvilles.com claiming I needed to go to their site to correct errors and update my account. I did not. I went directly to my Yahoo account and found nothing wrong and it was up to date. Phishing once again,

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Need to Change Display Name

    Could you please assist me to effect change to my name, in actual sense, my younger brother helped in opening the mail, but has since handed over to me over 10 to 15 years, but i had been unable to finally change the name displayed to recipients of my mail. My name is ODELANA OLUBUSAYO AKINTUNDE, while my brother's name is ODELANA BANJI.
    I'm looking forward to receive your revert.

    509th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Stop legit emails from my yahoo account from being filtered as spam.

    Why are my most of my emails to my customers with a pdf attachment (a report they paid for and are waiting for) ending up being filtered as spam??

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Too many publishers to see less of...

    Managing publishers needs categories instead of just individuals. I'm not the least bit interested in seeing sports news on my home page. One day soon, I'm going to hit the 200 limit because for every sports publisher I want to see less of, Yahoo gives me another replacement.

    362nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. sa fait plaisir

    plus dinformation

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Have an easy way to turn off email name suggestion. I am so tired of having to clear my history after every single time I look at my email.

    Have an easy way to turn off my email name suggestion. I don't want people knowing all my email names. This should be very private.

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. phone number, will not accept my number because "used on too many accounts", it's the only frigging number I have! What a joke!

    cannot add number "used by too many accounts". it's the only **** number I have, what the **** am I supposed to do, buy a phone just for yahoo, no thanks, I'll swap out yahoo instead!

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. answer the **** questions

    i am sick and of tired of yahoo's waffling around . lots of questions posted and exactly zero answered.

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Go **** Your Self and your ******** verifications

    Quit your ******** forcing people to add additional security measures

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Why does Yahoo keep changing my profile to Spanish regardless of how many times I set it to English - United States.

    Why does Yahoo keep changing my profile to Spanish regardless of how many times I set it to English - United States. Would it help if I "identify as" English speaking. What the **** is wrong with Yahoo and the people who make decisions there.

    104th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. South Sudan country code is not available in the dropdown list for adding recovery phone numbers

    South Sudan country code is not available in the dropdown list for adding recovery phone numbers

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Removing comments on select articles

    Yahoo is editing, censoring speech. Not allowing comments on all content is a serious violation of the first amendment.

    If it wasn't for how embedded my email is to my business/life... I'd leave this platform in a heart beat.

    I'm sure other feel the same way.

    https://news.yahoo.com/republicans-semi-fascists-biden-basket-173127548.html

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Comment Section of Articles

    I would like to know why a post I made on the last article I posted to, was rejected for "Not meeting community guidlines" when , if you read the actual comment, there was nothing in the comment that was offensive, or abusive in any way. I find this quite bizzare how Yahoo can reject a post, without even having a option of appealing the rejection to Yahoo moderators or management first. If I had had this option available to me, it would have been clearly seen that my post was more than appropriate for the Community Guidlines of the…

    145th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can I have news feeds of paparrazi articles removed from my yahoo feed? Can I control what I want to see

    As I scroll past articles that show pictures of irritated celebrities because paparazzi's are following them around taking pictures, I do not want paparazzi's celebrity photos of them on vacation or in swim suits taken without their permission on my yahoo feed. Is there a setting where I can choose the content because of ethical standards and better communicate what I actually would like on my feed in my control. Do you have an interests setting?

    229th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Moshiach NOW!

    Larry Noodles for President.

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Upgrade caused me to lose my email. Wrong phone number that I could never get changed.

    Cannot get into my account because of a wrong phone number. Tried numerous times.

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Member Center

Categories