Skip to content

Member Center



This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about your Account Info section. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site.

Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

3427 results found

  1. You can stop picked ng on President Trump for a start

    Leave President Trump alone and start picking on the Biden Crime Family.

    509th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ideas for improvement

    I started using internet by signing into yahoo. Back in those days, Yahoo was the popular search engine. This email id i have with yahoo is my first email. It is ironic that Yahoo lost its significance over the years. Yahoo failed to come up with innovative ideas and products.

    I lost all my emails i had in this Id due to inactivity and i just noticed your email about deletion. That's alright because most of them were junk. But I would like to retrieve it, if at it's an option.

    I don't see anything in Yahoo which would attract…

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. YOUR PEOPLE NEED TO BE TRAINED. ONLY AQ FEW KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING

    ANYONE WITH MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE KNOWS THE IMPORTANE OF TRAINING. AT THIS MOMENT SOME OF YOUR PEOPLE ARE NOT PROPERLY TRAINED. IT WOULD ALSO BE GOOD IF YOUR MANAGEMENT TEAM ARE TRAIND ALSO

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Will you cancel my Yahoo Mail Pro or Plus & the $5.00 charge every monthy?

    Cancel my Yahoo Mail Pro and Yahoo Plus & stop charging me $5.00 a month.................

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. You need to stop changing the language from English to Spanish, just because some Americans have Latin surnames but can't read/speak Spanish

    You need to stop changing the language from English to Spanish just because some Americans have Latin Surnames, I am American and DON"T Speak Spanish or Read it.

    275th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. New paid email no fun

    I just received an email from Yahoo (?) that my old free email account will be taken down as I still have the free account. I have tried to get help to ask if this is actually true or just scam/phishing. The email address from Yahoo has a Russian name before @yahoo.ca - sorry, but I do not trust this at all. However, I can't get help from Yahoo at all, because I do not have a subscription. What the heck? I tried purchasing the subscription, I can't find CANADA anywhere under payment info, only USA. This sucks. I have…

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Stop making me change my password!!!! And stop signing me out of my email!

    Stop making me change my password!!!! And stop signing me out of my email!

    90th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Option to hide balance $ total on desktop website. Option exists on yahoo mobile but would need to be on desktop as well.

    On the desktop website, I would like an option to hide our current account balances. The option is there on yahoo finance mobile, it shouldn't be hard to implement it in the desktop website.
    That is the ONLY thing missing, else everything is A+.

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make changing a Nickname easier

    I changed my nickname. Now I cannot post. If I change it back I can post. It's ridiculous.

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Yahoo - Authenticated Login Prompt

    Whilst authenticated i keep getting a login prompt from Yahoo (screenshot attached):

    https://freeimage.host/i/688z4S

    Is this actually a security feature (or something is wrong with my PC)

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Why does it say I need to be 13 years old for fantasy football? I am literally 27 years old.

    Yahoo doesn't know my age. How can I adjust it? It's preventing me from joining my families football league.

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I have to remove my eMail ID arul87@bsnl.in as it it no longer exists. But there is no way to remove!

    From jcp171252@yahoo.in : I want to remove my old e-Mail ID arul87@bsnl.in as it no longer exists. But I find no way to remove it from my profile. I can ADD e-Mail ID, yes! But I cannot remove e-Mail ID, NO! Kindly correct this anamoly.

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. NOTHING YOU DO IS WORKING IN MY FAVOR ITS ALL SET UP FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE YOUR APP IS GARBAGE NOW

    HOW ABOUT GIVE THE USER CONTROL OVER HOW THEY WANT THEIR APP TO WORK ON THEIR DEVICES LET THEM CHOOSE AND DECIDE WHAT BEST SUITS THEM YOU AND YOUR COMMIE CONTROL OVER THE PEOPLE YOU SUCK ***

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 3324th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Thanks for that help today .

    Thanks for the help , because l needed it as l am disabled.

    509th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Privacy  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Account Security>Access &Security>Device Notifications---Unable to Manage Devices

    When I go to this section, it lists 2 Phones, each with their own toggle. There is no way to accurately list the devices that are actually used. When I toggle off any one device, there is no indication what device was paired with it. Yes, the Recent Activity tab lists as such, but there should be a way on the Device Notifications tab on the Access & Security page, to actually manage each device I chose to use. i want to remove 1 device from the option, how could i remove , please respond

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. australia payment option

    Allow Australia as a country for visa payment. I dislike paypal and will need to change email provider if I have to do the paperwork for a visa transaction AUD to Paypay AUD account to Paypay USD account to yahoo account EVERY MONTH!!!
    It costs time and money each month now to keep using Yahoo mail. If your idea with this monthly billing thing was to remove subscribers... I think it is working.

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Member Center

Categories