Skip to content

Member Center



This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about your Account Info section. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site.

Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

3427 results found

  1. 2SV

    after turn on 2SV, gmail provide users a set "backup codes" in case text msg is not accessible. I think the idea is quite good. please take a look of it and implement your own method and make sure it would not introduce new security issue to your systems. otherwise, I think the idea is quite good for emergency needs

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. This s*** sucks. How can I give a verifying number from and email that you won;t let me access

    The whole thing is a pain in the A**. That's being nice. I cxn't even post my complaint unless I sign in which I CAN'T DO.

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. be able to change last name (email address) without eliminating existing account.

    Be able to change last name (in email address) without eliminating existing account due to marriage or divorce etc. Being able to keep the connection would be beneficial without starting all over again.

    275th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Privacy  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Unable to send emails

    Unable to send emails. clicking on icons gets no response

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I need to recover my email zadsally@yahoo.com. Which has been hacked since 18 July 2022

    I need to recover my email zadsally@yahoo.com which I have used since 2009,if i remember correct. lots of my Personal connection is on this email zadsally@yahoo.com.Please help me recover same

    3324th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When you screen comments and refuse to post them you are hindering freedom of speech! Losers. Worst platform to use for email ever! Constant

    When you screen comments and refuse to post them you are hindering freedom of speech! Losers. Worst platform to use for email ever! Constantly down! Kicks you out! When you change passwords they put them in backwards! Doesn't log in on multiple devices without slowing down or flat out doesn't load or when you delete emails they end up right back in your inbox!! HOW HARD IS YOUR JOB? Oh wait, you're too busy violating the U.S. Constituion's freedom of speech. In case you needed a reminder:
    Congress (but yahoo can) shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion,…

    164th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. You can quit asking me to verify my account EVERY TIME I want to log in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I don't know who you think you're protecting with your super extra annoying "security" features, but I can legitimately say that I would much rather allow someone into my account than to continuously deal with verifying my email through other emails 10 times a day.

    145th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. salamgrdasoori@yahoo.com

    kod facbook 8 rgmi pasor

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. give my emails back ......you suck , why I will pay if you deleted all my emails

    honestly , what idea , you deleted all my emails , and now you ask for money to have better mail ...... give me back my emails and then we can talk about ideas and money.

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 3324th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Change birth date

    Want to remove birth date you do not need it

    229th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    3 comments  ·  Privacy  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Since I changed my yahoo email account password, I'm unable to add this account to Outlook, and I'm locked out of Yahoo across all other de

    Since I changed my yahoo email account password, I'm unable to add this account to Outlook, and I'm locked out of Yahoo across all other devices.

    509th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Would somebody delete my arlene2013levin@yahoo.com?

    Yahoo will collect premium for be entertained. I want to delete my yahoo arlene2013levin@yahoo.com

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I am deleting my account arlene2013levin@yahoo.com

    I am deleting my arlene2013levin@yahoo.com I believe my account is compromise. I am not able to. It is asking my domain

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Yahoo is very bad to make me buy subscriptions

    I have a yahoo account arlene2013levin@yahoo.com and Yahoo messed up all my recovery so I can't log in and is directing me to buy premium.

    VERY VERY DESPERATE but that won't work. I never use my yahoo for business because of this

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Team history convenience

    Can you make it so you can access your fantasy team history on the app or on mobile. I have to wait to give my keeper pics now Until I have access to a computer. Literally everyone complains about that for yahoo.

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I am furious

    I have sent numerous e mails reharding my YAHOO PLUS a/c! I am still getting at least 100 spam e mails per day. WHY?

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Member Center

Categories