Member Center
3427 results found
-
very slow and won't receive any emails
it does not receive any emails
802nd ranked -
Recently alot more spam is getting thru, Yahoo ranks last in this compared to outlook and gmail. About to stop using yahoo all together
Recently alot more spam is getting thru, Yahoo ranks last in this compared to outlook and gmail. About to stop using yahoo all togethe
229th ranked -
please help me an instagram user with acc @iskandar4250 and forgot the password. I have 2 paths to reset ig, namely the cellphone number 08
please help me an instagram user with acc @iskandar4250 and forgot the password. I have 2 paths to reset ig, namely the cellphone number 081346383469 but it is no longer active and the only way is via email. iskdbpp@yahoo.com but why doesn't reset go to email. please help thank you.
362nd ranked -
Even with Yahoo Plus . . .I am getting a ton of Spam messages each and every day!
I pay the monthly premium and every day I get hundreds of spam messages. When I call for help, I am told to have my credit card ready for any support!
362nd ranked -
I got an email… maybe from yahoo.. how do I know if it is you are a scam…. instead asking us to follow a link, tell us to search yahoo.
search yahoo.com where YOU will have important updates posted
802nd ranked -
yahoo blocking me from comments.
why does yahoo support Russian bots, trolls and social media agents, but block legitimate users. Some of the comments by the Russian social media supporters are horrendous, but Yahoo allows them to make this horrible comment. I counter these comments by calling them out at Russian social media agents, and I get FOREVER blocked by Yahoo. The only conclusion I can come to is that Yahoo has Russian agents actually working for it.
120th ranked -
Censorship and free speech, by your guidelines
I have just had a comment, approved by Yahoo, made to me, that stated " Ok boomer die already" Written by Scooter054! Is this part of your guidelines or should I talk to my Congressman about it? You have constantly red flagged my comments for far less and now this? I request an apology immediately! Your rendition of free speech is definitely one-sided!
189th ranked -
Someone have been using my yahoo email ID, I have been using my email address for the past 20 years but Yahoo Admin has not done anything
Yahoo should review it's policies on people using identical email addresses
509th ranked -
I am a Yahoo+ user. Unfortunately that is only available for me on mobile. Kindly make is available on Web as well so that I can block ads
Please provide yahoo+ on web in India. I would like to block ads. I am already an yahoo+ user but it is only available on mobile app. it is very inconvenient and irritating that I continue seeing ads even though I have paid for yahoo+
509th ranked -
my mail has shed opening as a “note” or something that I can do nothing with but close and reopen email. how can I be rid of that?
my mail has shed opening as a “note” or something that I can do nothing with but close and reopen email. how can I be rid of that?
275th ranked -
i live in topeka,kansas. not nebraska
fix location detecter. i live in topeka,kansas. not nebraska
802nd ranked -
802nd ranked
-
Don't make people pay to get unbanned.
why do I have to sign up to Yahoo Plus to get this resolved?
509th ranked -
list of recently connected devices/ipaddresses
Instead of showing just currently logged in devices, it would be very useful to show last several loggings (even if those devices are disconnect). The user could then disable the connection/logging from those devices, if needed.
802nd ranked -
Yahoo Account Start/Created Date
Is it possible to find the start date of your Yahoo account? It would be nice to show this information that way you know if you are emailing an old trusted account or a newly created one. Just a thought.
Call it your Account birthday. And on that day have your account show balloons or something to make the user feel special.
V/R
Richard
509th ranked -
https://gofund.me/083c1b8c
Help the ones in need
509th ranked -
802nd ranked
-
Where is your customer care page?!?
from jschones2002@yahoo.com
Instructions say to send suspicious emails from yahoo customer page but I can't find it so I'm sending this here. Is this legit?----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Yahoo Mail nancishaddy@yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2022, 01:59:45 PM CDT
Subject: Quick reminder!802nd ranked -
Yahoo is forcing consumers to buy their products
I am logging in to my yahoo account with an account key and it won't show. Then my password suddenly is not accepted. Then the verification code sent so late that the timer expires.
This manipulations to force me to contact Yahoo support to purchase products is really bad. This will make consumers switch to other emaii companies.
802nd ranked -
509th ranked
- Don't see your idea?