Member Center
3427 results found
-
yahu is a sorry organization who allows only their view.....sad times
allow free speech and honest debate........pretty novel idea
Shills!
3324th ranked -
Do not harras yahoo members for a long time
I can not login to my yahoo email
some body from yahoo messed it up802nd ranked -
yahoo runs very slow compared to google, is there a way to speed it up?
speed up the app somehow. Moving emails to folders is so slow.
802nd ranked -
802nd ranked
-
Cannot correct the Date of Birth would like to
Please tell me how to correct my Date of Birth - despite trying and trying it will not allow me to change it.
The email persists in automating my name incorrectly - giving me a name similar sounding, but not my name and not what I entered in the account info. Have tried and tried to change it - but the Edit facility is just not working.
275th ranked -
Hi how do i remove my verified email ,its not giving mw the option to edit.i dont have that email anymore
I need to remove my verified email..there's no option to edit
802nd ranked -
i m not geeting mail = something wrong
i m not geeting mail = something wrong
help and solve my porblem
362nd ranked -
Titred of seeingv trump and all his inane speches and comentaries, if this continues I will be moving to google enough of this political tra
Trump and everything about him is not news it's total trash!!!!!
802nd ranked -
HOW DO I FIND I FIND RESPONSES TO MY POSTS ON YAHOO COMMENTS?
On Notifications, when you click on a response, yahoo should take you to the thread so you can see what people said to you
802nd ranked -
Add pachcat@gmail.com
Add Pachcat,@gmail.com
509th ranked -
Re Block Commercial Emails
Today, for the first time a message from the warranty company for my new house could not send me a message - they were advised I had blocked commercial emails. I don't even know to do that! How can I fix this problem so they can email me?
802nd ranked -
Send the unique code by both Email and text.
Send the unique verification code by Both text and email. If your email is only on a desktop system and you are using a laptop or mobile device that does not have email, the text is essential.
802nd ranked -
Get rid of captcha.
Captcha is incredibly difficult and many of the descriptions don't adequately describe what it is looking for. Makes me so mad, I don't want to ever use Yahoo again. User name, password and the unique code is enough!
802nd ranked -
kara
kara yes
509th ranked -
kara
kaara liesell yes
3324th ranked -
Please don't manipulate us to purchase your product by messing up my yahoo account. Yahoo is playing games by messing up me logging in using
My account arlene2013levin@yahoo.com suddenly so messed up. It accepted my password but kept playing games by letting me use 2 more old passwords. 3 all in all interchangeable for me to be able to sign in. Then requires me to verify in my recovery account princessdianaphils@yahoo.com and gabrielforever2010@gmail.com Neither receive a verification code especially my gmail, never receive verification code. Forcing me to buy products by depicting me to premium accounts.
The unreliable experience of customers won't make purchase yahoo products. Some of my emails are missing especially the very important one so in general, yahoo I don't use for…189th ranked -
Gostaria de saber quando o yahoo vai colocar um suporte realmente util para seus usuarios
Gostaria de saber quando o yahoo vai colocar um suporte realmente util para seus usuarios, estou a mais de meses tentando contato para recuperar uma conta e nao existe possibilidade de contato com alguem que solucione o problema, nao quero ter que fazer um outro email e perder as informacoes que tenho neste. Nao cponsigo recuperar, pois o email de recuperacao eu nao tenho mais. Entao ele nao me da opcao de senha, somente um codigo que vai para este email que nao existe mais. Sera que existe alguem na Yahoo que tenha capacidade de solucionar este problema, por favor…
509th ranked -
Ability to change nickname and gender
Please let me change my nickname and gender. I’m transgender and haven’t used either on my account in many years
802nd ranked -
Your Portfolio site seems to go down a lot. As a Financial Advisor I have access to real time qs. I'm seeing >1 hr. delay on yHoo.
Yahoo Portfolio site seems to go down a lot. As a Financial Advisor I have access to real time qouotes. I'm seeing >2 hr. delay on yHoo.po4rtfolio quotes again 2today.
802nd ranked -
Verwittig iemand die voor zijn paswoord het juist heeft, uitgezonderd de lettertypes!
Een verhgissing begaan met mijn paswoord niet te her-bevvestigen.... Nu is het een beete,je lastiger
802nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?