Member Center
3427 results found
-
I have an email address but it was hacked by a software salesman in New York
I have an email address: petervan2003@yahoo.ca was hacked by a recovery bitcoin software salesman at New York, I planned to recover some coins I was scammed but after taking my information for a recovery
he demanded my details to log in my email to change password and recovery email for his own.
That email is very important for me so I want to take back so what I have to do?
Thank You275th ranked -
Blasting us with spam will cost you accounts
Has it occurred to you that if you keep blasting us with spam, we will just leave Yahoo completely? I used to read your news feed. Then you stopped taking comments. Now you just regurgitate TikTok stories, with no pictures or video. I rarely look at Yahoo news now.
1472nd ranked -
F*ck yahoo
Can’t post facts, even if you don’t use inflammatory remarks or comments. You safe space keyboard commando fu*king nerds
1472nd ranked -
رفع محدودیت
سلام لطفامشکلات و محدودیتهای اتصال به ایمیل یاهو فع شود.
802nd ranked -
The confirmatory message supposed to be received on registered mobile for logging in does not appear on the mobile
The confirmatory message supposed to be received on registered mobile for logging in does not appear on the mobile, resulting in me asking for alternate logging in method, that is sms to my registered mobile. This needs to be rectified.
3324th ranked -
Connected Devices prior to 15th June 2022 has disappeared
Under "Connected devices", prior to June 2022 is not showing. There had been some hacking of my email between from USA, while I was in India from April 2022 to June 2022. How to recover the same? rs_shantha@yahoo.com
802nd ranked -
Your moderating is ridiculously stringant. People post outright nonsense but I can't call them on it by being direct. WHY?
Your How can we improve window is a joke. There is no way to send the comment so why do you bother frustrating people in this way? Either get rid of the window or make it work because I am getting sick and tired of having my posts blocked because I said a statement was ignorant. You allow some of the most extreme views to be posted but responses to them are blocked for ridiculous reasons. I should be able to say what I want as long as it is not a threat. The only way you can hopefully get…
509th ranked -
feature self repair tools to fix the common problems that Yahoo has ignored for years. 1) auto cap 2)font characters are garbled nonsens
feature self repair tools to fix the common problems that Yahoo has ignored for years. 1) auto cap 2)font characters are garbled nonsense.
1472nd ranked -
my recipients receive my mails as yahoomail, not as Ragni. need help to fix this
my recipients receive my mails as yahoomail, not as Ragni. need help to fix this
362nd ranked -
Your comment failed to publish.
"Your comment failed to publish." needs to have at least some feedback as to why. Right now even simple, clean comments often get rejected for no apparent reason. This is very frustrating.
275th ranked -
Need way to get access to replies to our comments
We need get access to articles and comments that we posted and to their replies. Currently there is no way to do it (I swear I thought if you click on the comment, it would transport you to the article and comment, but it is not working now). This kills the conversations which is the whole point of comments. Please enhance or fix it.
133rd ranked -
My portfolios once again cannot be accessed on Yahoo finance
Please fix. You stopped allowing access to them and then started again. Now once again, you are not allowing access to them on your web page. This feature is the only reason I use Yahoo finance. Please fix.
509th ranked -
I CANT POST TO YAHOO FINANCE - ALWAYS THE SAME - BUGS AND MORE BUGS - WHY IS THIS?????
I recommend that you refresh the cache more often - I am constantly prevented from properly functioning in your yahoo finance message boards - this is a terrible issue - as you will lose engagement pretty soon unless you fix this
362nd ranked -
Do not pre-populate passwords on mail
Suddenly my email passwords are pre-populated on my accounts at login. It was not that way before and this is not secure! How to get it back so that I am the one to populate passwords?? Help pages are of no assistance on this issue.
1472nd ranked -
Change weather address on news page
change my weather from Maricopa co Az to Tucson, Az
362nd ranked -
I want to reset my facebook password but didn't recieved 6 digit password in yahoo mail...help me sir
I want to reset my facebook password but didn't recieved 6 digit password in yahoo mail...help me sir
275th ranked -
Why am I not allowed to post a comment on topics?
Is it just me that can't post on comments?
74th ranked -
I am not able to access my e-mail : josephbadu72@yahoo.com. please can you help me retrieve it
I am not able to access my e-mail : josephbadu72@yahoo.com. please can you help me retrieve it
90th ranked -
Stop collecting all our data, we don't want our "experience improved" Simply provide an email service and leave it at that.
Provide an email service and leave people alone! We dont want you to "improve our experience" Seriously ********! Delete my entire existence online I don't care,
1472nd ranked -
My email accont has been hacked now in the dark web now what???????
My email mail was hacked again in May on the dark web so how is it good??????
509th ranked
- Don't see your idea?