Keyboard Shortcuts
Allow pressing delete key to delete checked emails. This is always how I used to delete emails before. I know it's not a huge deal to have to click the trash icon, but I can work faster on my keyboard and this shortcut was nice.
-
Mike Tetreault
commented
I can select multiple emails but then an option bar to delete or move would be nice.
-
~PhOeBe~
commented
Please bring back D+0 Shortcut (Move to Inbox)
-
Jason Parker
commented
Deleting emails. It used to let me click on an email, scroll down and SHIFT+Click another email, jump over 1 or more emails (to keep them), click another email, scroll down and SHIFT+Click another email. I could then click on DELETE and it would delete the groups, and saved the ones I skipped.
Now it randomly selects backwards or forwards and captures the ones I wanted to save and deletes them!!! Especially if you scroll down a few "pages". I'm trying to selectively save and delete my In-Box with 200+ emails! This is crazy!!!!Try it. Click on 3rd email, SHIFT+Click on 6th email (you made group 1, and are saving the first 2 emails), now click on the 10th email and SHIFT+Click on the 15th. (you made group 2, and are saving 7th,8th,9th emails, and eliminating 10 - 15. On my windows pc it will randomly grab the ones you were saving, or select everything in the entire In-Box... In my case, that's 8,348 emails.... SO FRUSTRATING.
-
Victoria Macdonald
commented
This is a very important function
-
Victoria Macdonald
commented
I used to be able to click one email and then hold down the SHIFT key and click another email below and all the emails in between would be selected in order to delete a bunch of emails at once. Now I have to click every single f-ing email to select it. I don't want to delete ALL my emails, but it was MUCH MORE CONVENIENT to be able to select a bunch at once. Bring this feature back please.
-
Megan Thomas
commented
Without the ability to delete emails this way, it would take me far too long to ckeick one by one through all of the 100s of junk emails I receive each day. If I use select all, I would have to look through all of the checked a=emails and manually uncheck each of the emails I want to keep and read, and that means I woould risk depeting an important email. I strongly dislike many of the so called "features" of the new yahoomail. Please bring back the onled version.
-
Megan Thomas
commented
I am upset that the new YahooMail no longer gives me the option to use "shift+click" to delete groups of emails. I used to be able to click on the first email I wanted to delete, then go down to the last email I want to delete, do "shift+click", and delete those two emails and all of the ones in between. Now I can only select all emails or click each box one at a time. I want to keep some of the emails, so selecting all doesn't help, but clicking each box could take forever with all of the junk mail I receive. Now it takes me SO much longer to go through all of my emails. I'm thinking of switching to a more user friendly email provider, since I don't have the time for this. I wish you would bring back the old version of Yahoo Mail. I prefer that version to the new version for many reasons.
-
Luisa Shin Ogawa
commented
The move to folder shortcut "D+#" doesn't work like it used it. Please bring this functionality back!
-
Hi Jesse, thanks for your feedback! There has been several requests on bringing back certain Keyboard Shortcuts. We will keep this thread up and update you as soon as we know more. Thanks again!