Signature
Did not import my signature properly and cannot recreate it?
-
Gladys Murphy
commented
I would like to add my logo to my signature. I would like a larger font option.
-
Barbara tigrett
commented
I thought it would be so nice if we could customize our signatures in our emails. Like I had one that had my name with EKG symbol going through it and/or just your name and something that defines your personality. The signature is a very personal thing for most emails to include your personal information, would be very nice if we could include small pictures also if we had the option of Cursive writing to put our names in with. The Cursive writing might be easy one to add right now because the options you have now are boring. Maybe make another option that could be purchased that would include these things. I used to have the no ads one but now i do not because I did not feel the no ads option added that much even though it was an inexpensive option. this option might be a little more inticing to people that likes cute things or just wanted to maybe add their Brand to their email signature. Thank you for your consideration, not sure if it fits in themes or not.
-
Kaj Johnson
commented
I use my Yahoo address for my small business. I would like to be able to have my logo in the signature. Having the option to insert an image into a signature would be awesome.
-
Emily Aulds
commented
i want to be able to upload a picture for my email signature.
-
Micheal SWENSON
commented
I have always had the ability to select from multiple signatures until now
-
Michael Lively
commented
Tried everything to get my companies logo to show in my signature and while it does show in settings, it WILL NOT show in compose or sent messages no matter what I do.
Im also not the only one. many people report the same issue on videos showing how to put an image into the signature.
Not an isolated issue! -
Khea Crissa Giniseran
commented
I am writing to share my feedback and concerns regarding the current email signature functionality. Recently, I have encountered persistent issues when attempting to customize my email signature, particularly with adding images.
Despite trying multiple approaches—including copy-pasting an image, recreating the signature from scratch, and applying formatting such as bold, underline, and italics within the signature box—the changes do not appear as expected. This has made it difficult to create a professional and personalized signature.
Previously, I was able to copy and paste images directly into the signature field without any issues. However, this functionality no longer seems to work, which is quite frustrating and impacts usability.
I kindly request that your team review this issue and consider restoring or improving the ability to insert images and apply formatting reliably within the email signature editor. This feature is important for maintaining a professional appearance in email communications.
Thank you for your time and attention to this matter. I look forward to any updates or improvements you can provide.
-
Mindy Davis
commented
I would love to be able to add my professional photo to my email signature. Please make that an option.
-
moses kariuki
commented
Why not introduce an image upload button under signature settings?
-
John Gasiewski
commented
Tell me how I can use a graphic of the association I am a treasurer of in my email signature. This is very frustrating and it's making me think I need to transition to GMail. Please help.
-
Michelle Nail
commented
make it easier to add a pic in email signature.
-
MEDIMEN HEALTHCARE LTD.
commented
There is no option in the email signature box to add our company logo image. its very outdated.
-
joe2 DeBlasio
commented
hate all the ads, cannot use an image as part of email signature - it appears in edit mode, but does not save once i leave page.
-
Ken Bennett
commented
I want to add a photo to my automatic signature in email. This is not supported in Yahoo!
WHY? -
Katya Velasquez
commented
you allowed in the past and now feature is gone. allowing email banner image to email signature. I'm an individual with small company that does not have a company email with professional signature. I have to use my own and sadly, now my email looks sad and mom and pop
-
Luke Matthew McLean
commented
With the new version of ymail, it's not easy to update the signature paired to the old version.
-
narkis segev
commented
Why is it not possible to attach an image of my logo as a signature, permanently, in the emails I send?
-
Larry Litwin
commented
My signatre was single spaced. Mow it is doulbe spaced. Can someone email me on what to do mllitwin@yahoo.com
-
Elena BianСomTrans
commented
Please correct the error with attaching a photo in the signature. This is currently not possible.
-
Ralph Allison
commented
bring back picture icon underneath website address - that's gone now . Dies not look good now.