Please remove the Avatar from Yahoo mail
Please please remove the Avatar from Yahoo email
-
Rodrigo Salazar
commented
Allow to disable the icon / logo of the sender. It is distracting and annoying. It doesn't provide more value to the search or sorting of messages.
-
George Palatine
commented
Remove Circle logo / image from inbox - it is way too distracting and adds no value
-
Cheryl Healy
commented
I am ready to get rid of the yahoo mail account I've had for over 30 years. The new format is so visually overstimulating that I can't even read my mail on my laptop. I've been using the Mail app on my iphone but that's not sustainable as I need to be able to access and compose emails on my laptop. Please, please offer the option to return to a visually clean inbox. The new yahoo has destroyed yahoo.
-
TSim
commented
Please add an option in Yahoo Mail for web browsers to hide the circular sender/avatar bubbles in the message list. They take up unnecessary space, repeat information, and are distracting. It's a very BAD user interface.
-
Roland Musick
commented
Give us an option to go back to the old mail.
-
Victoria L Tanzar
commented
Option to turn off the Sender circle icon... These circle icons can be very distracting when going thru the emails!
-
P Berel
commented
These hurt my eyes and are not needed. Why are they there?
-
not given
commented
Please get rid of all the round icons in front of each email and for God's sake please go back to showing a minimal message of each email in the inbox. This new extended version is ridiculous. The whole thing looks so cluttered. I loved the basic Yahoo for it's simple, yet practical look and now it's busy as **** looking. Thank you. Mitchell
-
Beverly J Neilson
commented
it is a nuisance to see this constantly, and limits the test for the email- to me it does not add anything of advanatage to have this icom
-
bonnie kathleen
commented
hate the bubbles next to the emails hate them hate them hate them
-
bonnie kathleen
commented
kill the bubbles beside every sender... its annoying
-
TSim
commented
Please get rid of the colorful circles next to the sender name - It clogs up the inbox and confuses the eyes. Very distracting. Horrible interface. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix!!!
-
Lisa Knox
commented
I find this new version horrible. It looks very busy and it's frustrating that we don't have any control over the simplicity of the UI. I would like to disable all the avatars next to the emails in the inbox for a cleaner look.
-
Troy Wic
commented
Please give option to hide the garbage Avatar profile picture next to incoming emails. it makes the screen way too busy. Will be looking for another email provider that do not force you to have that on your computer screen. Yahoo is no longer a good site because of this.
-
Tricia Mcconnell
commented
I need a way to remove sender icons when I access email through my desktop. I didn't opt for them. They clutter up the look so much, I'm considering closing my account and setting up an email with someone else. The fact that I took the time to figure out how to contact you should show you how frustrated I am with this change that was forced upon me.
-
J R
commented
TURN OFF the colored circle icon next to sender! IT DOES other than cluttering up the screen! Get rid of the starred panel!
-
Mimi R
commented
Please remove the giant logo headers (BIMI). They are huge and it clutters the reading view. Please add a toggle to disable them or make them as small as the rest of the text. Thank you!
-
Rufina Azaraev
commented
need to get rid of the logos on each email. getting anxiety every time i open emails
-
Betsy Collins
commented
The colored circles with initials is very distracting. I hate the new email but if you could get rid of those it would be better.
-
Teri Riordan
commented
It would be nice to be able to have the option of REMOVING the circle icons at the beginning of each email. They take up too much room in the inbox and most times I find them useless, and distracting. I liked the look of the old email better, without the circle Icons. Thank you.