Return paperclip icon for attachments of previous emails.
The paperclip icon no longer displays the "recent emails" option while attaching files above the attach from local. omputer paper clip. This was a efficient tool for adding from previous emails. Since you have force fed the update again and removed the switch back to classic it is the least you can do to make yahoo email as useful before the so called New Yahoo email. There are those of us that would pay for classic yahoo email and I am one of them. I've had the email 30 years when it was was of Geocities. I can live with no images on preview of links but that also will be missed w/ the option of large or small image. . This is much improved over the last switch to "new & improved" email but has to embrace the options that made it loved and loyal. I'll have to search for a external email program since I never liked the Gmail layout. In closing we all miss My.yahoo page with all the modules you could customize it with. Please consider being that back also. It is still missed as all that info linked from one page. I hope the attach files from previous emails returns as it was a game changer to attach files. Especially IF YOU don't allow a revert to the the full function "Yahoo Classic Email:. Many thanks in advance for your time. Don Newman.. shadow032@yahoo.com