Inbox is too busy
The New Yahoo Mail is awful and I will be giving feedback regularly until you either allow me to have the old version or you fix how cluttered and terrible it looks. I only want to see the sender and the subject line, I do NOT want to see any of the body of the email in my inbox. It is currently too cluttered and looks terrible. I do not use the app on my phone because the app has never worked well for me, so checking emails via internet browser on my phone is now nearly impossible with the amount of clutter in the new version. Please let me go back to the old version, or at the very least allow us to not have any part of the body of the email in the inbox.
Hi Taylor, we will gladly read your feedback and make the new one better. Unfortunately, there will be no reverting back to the old one. Thanks.