Go back to previous layout
everything looks the same and it is hard to distinguish between the emails. When I hit a check box the whole column moves and is extremely annoying.
This is the worst email experience that I have ever had.
-
Cindy J. Kleinhelter
commented
Please let me keep my old email version!
-
Art Fesler-Butts
commented
I cannot follow the new format and I demand that you return me to the old format.
-
Marian Taylor
commented
New Mail! sucks.... Go back to Classic Mail!
-
Mark Cullen
commented
Let me have my old email back. The new email sucks, is hard to read, and is too cluttered. If you don't allow me to change it back, I may have to drop all of Yahoo which I don't want to do. I've been with Yahoo a long time but this new email format is trash and completely unacceptable. We should have the right to switch back to our old email format!
-
Craig Lemire
commented
In our modern IT world, the more that things change, the worse they get. Yahoo mail in 2010 worked and looked MUCH better than it does today. It's one thing to make changes to anything in order to improve it, but it makes no sense to just change something just to make it look different.
-
Jeff Gavern
commented
THE NEW EMAIL FORMAT ******* SUCKS. WHY ARE YOU FORCING USERS TO USE THE PIECE OF ****!!! IT IS NOT LOGICAL AT ALL!! WHY THE **** WOULD YOU DO THIS WHEN YAHOO MAIL WAS DESIGNED SO WELL. YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Sean Ankrom
commented
you need to go back to the perfect yahoo mail which was the classic and or basic. they were perfect now you broke yahoo mail so don't be surpried when you lose people cause you *********
-
Rick Valentine
commented
How do I switch back to basic mail?
-
Laura Fenton
commented
I dispise the new Yahoo Mail format and I am having a really hard time. If I didn't have this yahoo email address for so many years I would definately change to someone else.
I'm struggling a lot with this new format.
-
V Loftin
commented
I absolutely hate the new look of my email I don't even want to open the mail now. I am confused by the little icons and don't need all the clutter. It's very difficult to look at the new style. CHANGE IT BACK!!!!! I hate EVERYTHING about this new look.
-
Bobby Boyd
commented
Why wouldn't we forget this email service and move to another? Familiarity is gone, things are missed and for what? So we can see all your dynamic ad placements? Oh, that right.....you want us to upgrade and pay for your email "yahoo +". I'll be leaving this site for good. It's been a good 20 year run but your site is almost obsolete and the email was the only thing holding me to your site.
-
John Harrison
commented
Seriously, change it back. I liked the old layout. I think the new one is ugly, generic and unhelpful. Change it back
-
Steven Gray
commented
This 'NEW" yahoo mail bow is very frustrating. I hate having to switch from Primary to Inbox just to see all my emails. It is even harder to keep track of my emails, there is also more ads that pop up. So I constantly have to close ads when i am going through my emails. Should have just kept things simple.
-
Jennifer Chamberlain
commented
Not appealing to eye...harder to read. Bring back the old version as option.
-
Cynthia Huscroft
commented
How can I go back to the old display mode?
-
Alexis F
commented
I DO NOT LIKE MY NEW EMAIL LOOK I WANT MY OLD EMAIL LOOK BACK
-
James Holt
commented
i will probably stop using yahoo mail if i do not have an option to go back to the email inbox appearance that was changed without my choice today
-
THOMAS HOGAN
commented
don't like the new setup and would like to change back
-
Jim Morrison
commented
this new looks sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Stephen Majoros
commented
How can I undo the latest "improvements" ? The avatars(?) for individual emails are annoying and distracting. The headers picked from the emails and displayed above do nothing for me. Don't forget the silly side panels that
displays absolutely nothing but does take up screen space. How do I get rid of that. The less said about streaks the better. A useless piece of information.