Backspace as mail deletion shortcut
Today noticed one fatal error occurring on Yahoo mail. First of all - I'm using chrome. Additionally I've installed "Backspace is back" chrome extension to be able to return back in history - it works as shortcut to "Back". However - today (10.10.2026) I've noticed that Yahoo mail actually does not go back, but just deletes active mail. This is major problem for yahoo - from my perspective keyboard shortcut 'Delete' is ok, as it actually tells to delete mail, so keyboard description corresponds with what action does. But backspace for deletion is ABSOLUTELY NO ! Especially feature is not configurable, and used by some users as navigation shortcut. I'm now trying to understand the impact of this problem on my yahoo mail box, but afraid that cannot recover all deleted mails by now. is there anything what can be done about this issue ?