US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. you are lumping UK news with US news. Not interested in local UK news, and I am sure vice versa. Please give me an option to op out.

You are lumping UK news with US news. Not interested in local UK news, and I am sure vice versa. Please give me an option to op out. I am English speaking, but that does not automatically mean I want all English speaking countries as my news source. I want ability to pick and choose in my profile.

162nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You can get rid of the "duplicated" news stories so that list isn't so incessantly long!

To improve Yahoo News ... please get rid of the "duplicated" news stories so that list isn't so incessantly long!

186th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 43rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  30 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop sending your ****** emails to my phone

Your ****** email does not go in my inbox. It seems to activate a part of my phone that makes it appear as if it's an email. VERY annoying!

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. DEAR YAHOO, THE MOST IMPORTANT NEWS IS THE CORONA VIRUS SOLUTION, MEANWHIL

CORONA VIRUS SOLUTION - TO THIS SELF INFLICTED PANDEMIC -
    THIS IDIOTIC SELF INFLICTED PANDEMIC - HAS HAD A SOLUTION ALL ALONG - MEANWHILE CRAZIES STOPPED IT AT EVERY TURN, EVEN THE PRESS, YOU WONDER WHAT MOTIVATES SO MANY MORONS TO OPINE IN THE WORST WAY

TAKE GOOD LOOK - THIS VIDEO ON YOUTUBE WILL SHOW YOU NAME OF VIDEO: "CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: SURVIVOR STORY, PART 2"

ALSO FIND MORE DATA AT CIVITEX.ORG AND VIEW THE INFORMATION -
    I HAVE POSTED FOR WEEKS ON END THAT ZINC AND HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE AND AZITHROMICINE OFFERED A REAL SOLUTION. I MYSELF WAS AFFLICTED AND RECOVERED.

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Need Variety

I was checking out Yahoo Science and a full 80% of the articles are rehashing news of the virus from Wuhan. That's nice to know - but it doesn't justify being 80% of the news available on the Science page. A couple stories are fine, but unless we're getting hit by a killer asteroid, no single topic should ever get more than 1/3 of the stories.

162nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Corona

More than 50000 people in iran deid becase of corona virus but iran regim say lay every time.

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. information on the Amish and Menninite / Covid 19

How are the Amish and Menninite communities doing through this pandemic?

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. News publisher in Greece (Europe)

How can i apply to get a leading news site approved for yahoo News in Greece (Europe)? Could you please help us out?

513th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Language Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make It Easier To Rebutt Your Opinion Editorials

At the end of your editorials, the public should have the option of rebutting your opinion editorials.

513th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ensure that only US-related stories show when I click the US News "tab".

I keep getting non-US related stories when I select the US News "tab". That makes ZERO sense.

162nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Trumpster

Stop Sending Me Anything That Has To Do About This Trumpster We In This Mess Because Of His Non Knowledgable ***.

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fix your notifications

Fix your news notifications. Every time I click on them they show no information.

227th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. This platform is too liberal and doesn't reflect the average American viewer.

Most Americans are fairly moderate. We have polarized elected officials so it creates the illusion that most of the American voters are in fact radical as well. This is false. The News shown on yahoo is extremely anti trump and honestly this anti-trump campaign is extremely old. We would greatly appreciate more moderate news stories or just different new stories. Too many celebrities have popped on the anti-trump bandwagon because news platforms eat it up. Please different content or just neutral content.

227th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. This feedback site is ignored - I can't even vote for previous comments

So there are bad things that yahoo news does. I try to leave a comment, I see many comments already. I try to vote for them, it says voting is closed. So Yahoo just ignores comments and closed those it doesn't like.
    I've read Yahoo for years, apparently time to stop.

186th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. My opinion is that your Comments to news stories have resulted in a deeply divided country. Pleading that you end them.

The Comments area to your news stories has resulted in a very divided American public. You may have meant well originally, but the name-calling, abusive attacks, and an open invitation to foreign bots have undermined any good that you intended. As an American, I strongly suggest removing Comments for the good of discourse in this country.

140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Yahoo news science page

The new format, as of Feb 5, 2020, is really horrible. Over sized pictures and hardly any text related to the pictures. Egads.

186th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Stop posting AOC articles. She's not earned the spotlight.

AOC is being presented as a leading Democrat voice when in fact she's a freshman Rep. who has yet to earn the platform she has been given. Granted her opponents are helping to give her a platform buy reacting to the press she's been given. She is a novelty at best.

57th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. New format is forcing users away

I'll be switching to a new source of years after over a decade reading it on yahoo. I have dealt with many format changes but this one is the worst of many bad ideas that have hindered the user experience over the years.

• No longer a way to see a list of top stories. Instead you get 4-5 stories under each category, forcing you to check each category individually rather than a ready list of top stories from each being presented.

• New design is not for readers. The new design is a picture book of huge pictures and (sometimes misleading)…
    227th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base