US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo News and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. get rid of the 'next page' feature

I hate the 'next page' feature of your stories. When I click on a story I would like to read the story in its entirety, not have to page thru it page
    after page. This is why I don't read your stories.
    Al

207th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop promoting the Covid-19 🐂 $#!t news

Stop promoting the Covid-19 🐂 $#!t news.

Fake numbers are not evidence. Prove what you report about the fake virus.

For example, if you work in DC and you're a politician you don't have to wear the mask. But if you work somewhere else you do. That's what the Mayor of DC said. What? How does she know who has the "deadly" virus or not?

A "real" deadly virus does not discriminate whether or not your politician. If you're infected with a real deadly virus, you'll know it.

Do the world a favor and report the "truth" by exposing medical…

207th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis raves with his new book

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has just written the first chapter of his own personal, "Mein Kamph." As a gentleman of the South he is protecting the innocence of women against Hoards of Transsexual Athletes, chapter one. It is rumored that he would accept the Vice Presidency under the former Nazi President, Herr Trump: Anyone not white, chapter two. It is whispered he aspires to be President of the United States: Transgender, Black Muslims of Asian or Spanish decent, to be sent home one way or another: Chapters three, four, five, six, and seven. He dedicates the work to his co-author,…

207th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop with the ******** coronavirus updates. Theyre nit wanted nor requested.

Stop sending your unasked for news stories to alert in my phone. Allow comments in your stories so you can get called out in your biased, liberal, horribly researched and edited ******** so called news stories.

207th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. How do I unsubscribe from the coronovirus updates, that I dont think i signed up for?

Please tell me how to unsubscribe from the coronovirus update emails. I don't believe I ever subscribed to them. Thank you.

207th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ur ignorant covid update ********..

When will u ignorant drop ur covid updates?? Some of us r bright enough to know that it is here just like influenza A an B and it isn't going away.. I had the a mth ago and worked through all but 3 days of it.. only reason I missed those 3 days was because i hadn't eat right and got weaker.. once I got some food in me I was back up and going.. quarantine was a joke as well.. no I never stayed in I kept on going and working.. u just can't handle a little bad feeling..

207th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please have a more balanced listing of articles.

Your top articles are largely left leaning. I had to scroll way down to see an article on the lie of President Trump clearing a park for a photo op. This is a major story and should have been listed near the top of the page.

207th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Yahoo News should quit being a CCP propaganda tool

Try using facts in your reporting instead of what the Chinese CCP dictates to you. most of your reporting is false and misleading information

207th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I hate your F......g clickbate news items

Join the real news people. Get out of junior high school

207th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. If you want people to actually use you as a news source, reduce the amount of clickbait and repetitive entries. (Or at least try to be not a

I know that you need to make money from advertising, but your news feed is ridiculous. Between the (seemingly) endless clickbait articles and the same stories over and over, why should I come back to your feed?

207th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The Twentieth Anniversary of the A.U.S.A. Thomas Crane Wales Assassination on October 11, 2021

June 8, 2021

Only once, in the history of the U.S. Department of Justice, has an Assistant U.S. Attorney been Assassinated; -and while some have argued that an unsuccessful Prosecution involving possible arms sales might have been at the root of this tragedy, it appears more likely that the Six-Part [17 Judgments, Orders and Five Par-Value Damage-Awards against Five Fortune-500 Corporations aligned with the interests of the Stazi, and an major Public University's direct-involvement in Campus-Wide Narcotics Distribution] in 1998, was the only Cause large-enough to incite such an heinous act of retaliation...

The Complainant in said Causes is an…

207th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 207th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Could you provide some news about teachers that is positive?

Our school district in SW Utah opened August 13, 2020 and managed to stay open throughout the year all the way to the last day of May 26, 2021. This is due to the incredible efforts of our administration, and the devotion of the staff at our school. We are one of the lowest per-student-costs in the nation. As a middle school teacher, I tested positive for Covid January 13, 2021. I was out 10 days. I didn't cry or moan, I just came back ASAP because I love my students. There are dozens like myself with this attitude in…

207th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 207th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Improve Your Standards if Repoting

Why do I have to keep reading news about how evil white people and police officers are when in fact the people you should be doing research on is the criminal history of the "victim?" You are stirring up the caldron with these biased reports.

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I found the old comments useful.

When I read a news article ANYWHERE, there's a good chance it is slanted some way or another politically these days. When I read an article on Yahoo then I could read the comments and there would surely be people who held very much opposed opinions venting their feelings on the subject. Even though some might be over the top, I liked to think they gave the subject a bit of counterbalance where I might get a feel of where the truth might actually lie. Sometimes a rant opposing would even to my eye give a written article validity it…

207th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS Dan

Quit the biased news!!!! If you want to be China then move to China. I want fair news!!! I don't give a **** if you hate President Trump, Fauci lied about the COVID virus and funded it but you asshats refuse to report that. Schumer and Pelosi had a hand in Jan 6 invasion and you rather blame President Trump.... I been with Yahoo since I was in Korea in '99 and this is the worse you all ever been.... Your reporting is garbage and propaganda...

207th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stop with the bias political views and be neutral

Have the courage to highlight the other half of the country’s interest. I appreciate both views but only get one from yahoo. Have you learned nothing from the Fauci mess? WE DESERVE BETTER

207th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. My suggestion is to stop leaning to the left in your News bias. You sure do bash the Arizona Re-count. If the people want a re-count.

My suggestion is to stop leaning to the left in your News bias. You sure do bash the Arizona Re-count. If the people want a re-count. I swear on my last breath liberals will lose in the end. On my last breath.

207th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow post or comments even if it's confrontational. It doesn't hurt Yahoo in the least. The fact that your censoring comments is ********

Allow post or comments even if it's confrontational. It doesn't hurt Yahoo in the least. The fact that your censoring comments is ********

207th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base