Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1481 results found

1. I can't log out of the News Chat OpenWeb

I have canceled my account with your racially discriminating chat system operators "OpenWeb" several times in the past month. The account continues to exist despite my efforts. I log out of the News Chat OpenWeb and find myself logged back in the next time I view yahoo news. I want to never use this horrible service again, the people who moderate are racists, and I do not want them to hold any information on me. So, far, all efforts fail because log out does nothing, and cancel account does nothing for months on end.

962nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. GET TRUE TESLA EXPERTS IN AS EXPERTS INSTEAD OF WALL STREET CLOWNS!!

Hi, I have an MBA in Technology, I drive a Tesla since 2018 and have spent +7,600.00 hours researching Tesla, the global EV market, renewable energy, AI and robotics as well as following most research by ARK invest and have to say that I am APPALED that you mostly have IGNORANT CLOWNS (IMO) like Craig Irwin, Gordon Johnson and Toni Sacconaghi as “experts on Tesla” when they’re in fact CLUELESS as drunken clowns. This is true. They have some kind of idea what Tesla is but LOOK AT THEIR TRACK RECORDS as Craig’s record here at tipranks.com https://www.tipranks.com/experts/analysts/craig-irwin = HORRIBLE,…

962nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When refreshing the page and you were scrolled down from the top, it used to reset to the top. I prefer that behavior.

When refreshing the page and you were scrolled down from the top, it used to reset back to the top. I prefer that behavior.

962nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. please clarify .....

did ********* "partner" with Dylan Mulvaney or did it simply "gift" her a/some special cans of beer?

962nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. turn off comments on transgender stories because they only spread hate

the comments on all transgender stories are full of hate speech against transgender people. this spreads the hate and misinformation about transgender people. Not only that but if a spiraling depression trans person were to read all of that hate it would be enough to send them off the cliff and another beautiful soul dead because of the incredible amount of hate they face everywhere.

962nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Remove "news" source - THE ROOT

Nothing worthwhile ever published by this site

962nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Melinda Willis from married at first sight assaulted me.

Good day.

I am a South African Indian citizen, my name is Justin Dass and I was assaulted by Melinda.

I see that you have reported on her when she was on married at first site.

We both worked for the same company "Steiner Leisure" the incident took place in Nassau Bahamas. I do have witnesses to the incident. We all worked for the same company.

It was 10 years ago but it still effects me to this day.

She threw a glass at my face cutting it open and has gotten away with till now.
    I refuse to go…

962nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Give me a list of all the polititions that would get rid of robo calls.

I think I would give my vote to any politician that will shut down the robo call scam system. I might even give a donation?

962nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please add Ryan Binkley to your list of presidential candidates for 2024 https://binkley2024.com/

Ryan Binkley announced his run in April, and still has not been included in the list of candidates. He is a breath of fresh air candidate that I believe people would really appreciate if they got to know him. It doesn't seem fair to exclude him from the list of candidates on your news site.

962nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Stop allowing ads that run videos in my browser.

I am using a cell phone plan as my Internet provider and it has limited amount of data at high speed. I am going to switch to another news source because you are wasting my data by allowing advertisers to autoplay video ads. Your autoplay videos are also a problem.

962nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. THIS ARTICLE --TITLE WITH "RADICAL" HATE SPEECH, false, misleading not yahoo guide lines take down

Radical plan for capital of U.S.'s poorest state
    A Republican plan to set up a new court system served by a state-run police force for parts of mainly Black Jackson, Mississippi has become a flash point for racial and political divisions.

962nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. this article below is FALSE information AND conflicting information STOP PRINTING **** YAHOO :(

COMPLETELY FALSE TAKE DOWN

Ask an Advisor: ‘I'm Depending on That Money.' How Can I Plan to Retire When Republicans Are Threatening to Cut Social Security?
    Susannah Snider, CFP®
    Wed, February 15, 2023 at 7:00 AM MST
    Susannah Snider, CFP
    Susannah Snider, CFP
    How can I plan to retire fully when the Republicans are threatening to cut Social Security? I’m almost 73, still working part-time and I’ve paid into Social Security my entire life. I’m depending on that money!

Stay ahead of the market
    -Karen

Social Security benefits stand as a central pillar in many American retirement plans. In fact,…

962nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ukraine truths and facts

This was banned and I would like to know why. Is it because it goes against western narrative?

On 5 February 2023, a Ukrainian commander proudly showed in a video drones and chemical weapons canisters to be dropped by them on Russian soldiers. Three days later, and despite much hype about this official use of chemical weapons by Ukraine on social networks, and the calling out of the OPCW by several Twitter users, the organisation is conspicuous by its silence.
    Three days ago, a commander of a Ukrainian army tactical air reconnaissance unit, Robert Madyar, posted a video on his…

962nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 962nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make yahoo news app global

I originally posted 5 years ago and sew nothing has been done, I don't feel valued by this company. I asked for yahoo news app to be global not American exclusive and no response. I think it's time I go to Google where they listen to their paying customers

1460th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When you give news about a county in the US, please also give the state. Very Confusing otherwise

When you give news concerning a county in the US please also give the state.

962nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Inforce community standards equally.

Hetrophobic Hisandandirsts has been posting obscene accusations on 9 of 10 trans youths... against the LBGTQ+ community and any attempt to reply to their accusations is rejected. A second problem is rejecting comments that contain historal names or events. History happened and it's there to be passed on to avoid previous mistakes.

962nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Cannot use same words in article in comment section

Why cant the exact same words that are in the article be used in the comments? Can't even use the sentence word for word from an article in the comment section without being rejected. If those words are offensive for the comments they are offensive in the article also.

962nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Fugazy News

America is praying for the removal of misinformation and half truths. These so called WrItErS should be ashamed of themselves.

Laugh all you want, you TRAITORS — God will have the last laugh!

962nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. نامه سرگشاده به مقامات ایران

نامه سر گشاده یک معلم بازنشسته محضر مبارک رهبری و سران قوا
    با سلام و دعای خیر
    احتراما به استحضار مقامات عالی می رساند اینجانب در مورخه 24/11/97 شکایتی را تقدیم به شعبه یک شورای حل اختلاف مجتمع شهید قدوسی شهرستان تبریز کرده بودم که منجر به محکومیت خوانده با شماره پرونده 9709984562501717 و ممنوع الخروجی ایشان گردید . قبلا تذکر دریافت کرده بودم که چون برادر محکوم علیه در اداره اطلاعات کار می کند شکایت به دادگاهها منتج به نتیجه نخواهد شد .
    متاسفانه تقریبا چهار سال قبل ، اجرای احکام شورای حل اختلاف مجتمع شهید قدوسی بدهی محکوم…

1460th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base