US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop with so much UK news and the Royals. Who cares about them.

I doubt most yahoo news readers dwell on the UK and Royal news. Same for Kardashians. Do those celebrities have lots of Yahoo stock?

81st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 122nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I live in the US and do't like seeing every other story about the UK.

Let the user decide where the news is generated from

105th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 133rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. you are lumping UK news with US news. Not interested in local UK news, and I am sure vice versa. Please give me an option to op out.

You are lumping UK news with US news. Not interested in local UK news, and I am sure vice versa. Please give me an option to op out. I am English speaking, but that does not automatically mean I want all English speaking countries as my news source. I want ability to pick and choose in my profile.

105th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Trumpster

Stop Sending Me Anything That Has To Do About This Trumpster We In This Mess Because Of His Non Knowledgable ***.

164th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  25 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop being so liberal in everything you report on.

I am sick and tired of reading nothing but liberal **** on your site and I have noticed that I am not alone in this opinion. There are literally thousands of conservatives like me that are saying this. Why don't you bother to listen? Mike Savage is right, liberalism is a mental disorder.

151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. comments

My comments do NOT take me to my comment, instead it takes me the top comment and my comment can be 8 thousand comments below.

164th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 122nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Why are you afraid to report on the terrorist that killed Americans in Florida?

Try reporting on the terrorist that killed Americans in Florida?

112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. corona virus

Have a small box on the top of all pages that shows the total number of corona virus cases in the US, the number of deaths, and the % death per confirmed cases. Can possibly add time/date stamp.

Completely revamp corona virus page, show above, show US map with cases, US map with deaths, table listing all states and territories with cases, deaths, percentage, map and table showing just cases and deaths of unknown origin to show reflect community spreading, can make this a heat map to show intensity like done for weather.

Can hire me PhD to edit.

164th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stop sending the news emails. Not interested

I don't want the BS. I don't need your coronavirus updates. You are campaigning for Biden. We see what your doing. Stop with the email news.

281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Help me I'm being harassed by white liberals

Stop harassing me. You wouldn't like it if you were bombarded with Orange man bad news I don't appreciate being harassed with your Bush style scare tactics. Where was this when the riots were going now all the sudden this is news why don't you talk about the little children who are being murdered for no reason every day. 2nd talk about how China is becoming a threat to our democracy 3rd with all due respect but I would love if you all kiss my fat puerto rican a Because you scumbags are the reason why my 8 year old

281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. after being with you for 20 years I am out

I am done with you, my kids told me to leave you long ago but now I can't take the bias communist agenda. I hope your business continues to go under. I am changing my emails today.

281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Unbiased and accurate journalism should be the cornerstone of your hiring process.

Yahoo has regularly displayed a rather gross amount of biased and divisive articles that are supposedly based on public opinion. It may be time to hire writers with journalistic integrity who are not puppets to the flavor of the month causes. True journalism is based on writing the hard truth that requires maturity, and not just the eye sugar that sells clicks to the immature mind.

281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. You guys are just as left as CNN and MSNBC. You guys ought to be ashamed of yourself. I hope you sleep in your mom's basement well at night

Everybody that writes for Yahoo news how to go back to your parents' basement and really think your life choices. You guys are a bunch of left *******

281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I don't want to receive your biased news; how can I stop receiving it on my computer?

Please post clear instructions as to how one can stop receiving Yahoo News

281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base