US Yahoo News

Welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Our team reviews the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please keep your "Survey" limited to maximum of one week!

Because of so many important issues in the news these days please resume your Comment Section ASAP! It is especially important for Trump supporters like myself to defend the misinformation presented on Yahoo News on a daily basis. It is highly important that readers receive opposing information daily via Comments in order to give them a balanced and fact-based picture of what's actually transpiring in the news. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

310th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. put comments back on

put comments back on

372nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. August 11, 2020 And still no comments section?

At least run an article about why you took the comments section down!

310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. BRING BACK COMMENTS

The comment section was what differentiated Yahoo from other news sites. If you don't have the comments, I can go else where for my news.

310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. .

Show less of Fox News as it's a known propaganda source for Trump that promotes conspiracy theories

310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Find SOMETHING ELSE TO REPORT ON BESIDES THE ROYAL FAMILY! SERIOUSLY ITS GETTING OLD

Find SOMETHING ELSE TO REPORT ON BESIDES THE ROYAL FAMILY! SERIOUSLY ITS GETTING OLD

106th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. News feeds don't update.

I've had CNN News and NBC news on My Yahoo homepage, but the headlines/stories listed haven't changed. The news isn't current. Please check on this.

192nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Put back the comment section of news yahoo because the story is usually wrong!!

put the comment section back!! Its the only reason I even use yahoo at all!!!

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please give your readers more options in customizing the news feed.

I would like to get rid of the "Celebrity" topic but there is no way to do it. Right now you give people "See less from" option regarding the source but not the theme.

57th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. You silenced the comments just as conservatives started dominating. Shame on Yahoo. bring back the comments

You silenced the comments just as conservatives started dominating. Shame on Yahoo. bring back the comments

310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 372nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I've marked "See less from "enter news source here" and yet the keep REPEATEDLY showing up in my news feed. Specifically HUFFPOST. Why?!

I've marked "See less from "enter news source here" and yet the keep REPEATEDLY showing up in my news feed. Specifically HUFFPOST. Why?!

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

34 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Our Engineering team is looking into this. If you could let us know what about the “show less” option isn’t working we would appreciate it. Please provide specific publishers if possible.

Regards,
    Homepage Support

13. Put back comments NOW!!!

This is Liberal bias and Coercion. You stop the comments that were obviously opposed to the failed liberal agenda Yahoo is pushing, and act like everything is fine. You publish inaccurate lies that support failed liberal policies and NO ONE can say anything to bring out the real truth!!!

372nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. It's time for the survey to go and get back to comments.

It's time for the survey to go and get back to comments.

310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Censorship

Unless Yahoo is going to commit to posting unbiased articles, they are practicing censorship. When Yahoo posts article after article bashing Trump, and very few pointing out all of the great things he's done, Yahoo is practicing basic censorship. It's their word or no word.

310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Open comments back up or I'm gone.

I have been an avid Yahoo! user for years and years. I simply cannot read your articles with their blatant leftist without owning the ability to comment and address your omissions, , or other blatant bias to the extreme left. I either need comments to return or my interest in Yahoo! is gone.

310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Provide method to report lying "journalists" and/or bring back comments to expose them.

Case in point, article dated July 26, 20 has 2 photos with one saying that - "The primates, pictured here in 2019 rifling through someone's roofbox, are well-known for causing damage to vehicles. (PA)". - When a reverse image search shows that the photos were from at about 20 years ago! LINK: https://www.yahoo.com/news/safari-park-baboons-knives-chainsaw-160316231.html --- This has been going on for a LONG time, and people that called them out in the old comments section usually got some form of "banning". Like it's said, truth is hate to only those that hate truth. And only infiltrators and invaders fear truth...

310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. If you take away the wide open comment feature Yahoo will sink.

The only redeeming thing about Yahoo is the wild west style comment section. Yes, it is full of ignorance and rage and terrible spelling and worse grammar and flat out crazy, but that's the USA unfiltered. Yahoo has the only clean window with a view of the American psyche. DO NOT CHANGE IT.

310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. comments

My comments do NOT take me to my comment, instead it takes me the top comment and my comment can be 8 thousand comments below.

151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Get rid of news sources that are not rated very accurate.

I use media bias fact check among others to validate a news source. Yahoo news allows quite few news sources that rated not very accurate.

372nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 38 39
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base