Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Get rid of glitches!

I moved 2 pitchers from my bench to start the night before their games, but the next day they were still on my bench and I didn't get the stats. They both pitched solid games, and I'm in the playoff race which makes me wonder if I should be using ESPN or something for better results.

677th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Roto Standings point changes should be color coordinated.

I would like to see a Visual Change to the Roto league standings where each category would either be colored red or green or default depending on if you moved up or down or stayed the same for the previous day. It would help greatly when quickly looking at the categories that I am targeting improve on and following my day to day progress.

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please Default MLB Games Scores

Games scores do not have any default in the way that they are displayed. Example click on "Sean Manaea" name and go to Summary or Game Log. Notice Aug 1 L 10-4, Jul 27 L 4-8, Jul 16 W 3-7, etc. Proper default scores, a loss should be shown L 4-10 or a win should be shown W 7-3. Perhaps this data has been given to you by STATS LLC, Rotowire, and/or MLB, but then you should notify those enities. This data error can be figured out, but it's not professional and is sloppy. Maybe I am the only one…

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Live standings comparisons between colleagues

When you choose to highlight differences between yourself and another manager via the live standings graph, relative differences on ERA and WHIP ratio's are depicted incorrectly. A smaller or lower ERA compared to your colleagues should be depicted as "ahead" (green), not "behind" (red). Stated another way ... your algorithm that highlights the difference bands between opponents only works for counting stats...it should be reversed for ratio's.

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Change GP in baseball Avg. Stats (Season, 30,14 or 7) filter from 1.0 for all to actual games played please so it's more meaningful to us

Change GP (games player) in baseball Avg. Stats (Season, 30,14 or 7) filter from 1.0 for all to actual games played please so it's more meaningful to us

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Awarding draft picks

The Commissioner should be able to award and remove next year's draft picks from teams, just as they can add/drop current players. Thjs would help if loss of draft picks could be used as a penalty, or if a trade needed to be reinstated in a league which uses vetoes, to push through a vetoed trade that needs to be reinstated involving draft picks. As commish, I can make the players move from team to team, not the draft picks. If teams put the trade back into the system, there will be an additional unnecessary delay for the trade to…

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Trade Processing after games start?

This is more of a question. Throughout this whole year and in previous years, as the commish if a trade came through after games had started that day, I would not be permitted to let it process until the following day. EXCEPT, when I (the commissioner) made a trade after games had already been played that day, it processed immediately and I was able to use my new players in that nights games. Because of this, manager's in the league think I'm using special powers as it looks like only the commish's deal was able to be processed immediately. I…

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add "At Least" / "No More Than" Option to Player Search

On the Player Search page it would be nice if there was a dropdown with values of "N/A", "At Least", and "No More Than". Then if "At Least" or "No More Than" was selected a text box appears where you can enter a number.

For batters the text box would be for the number of At Bats. Then you could more easily search for batters who have high value, but who haven't had a lot of ABs. And thus easier to search for guys who haven't been in the league for long.

For pitchers the text box would be for…

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Keep DL, DTD, and NA's on the bottom of the page

Keep DL, DTD, and NA's on the bottom of the page

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. My entire lineup is non-scoring?

Why is my entire lineup non scoring on July 1? Is this a mistake, or do I quit Yahoo baseball? I mean why should the baseball season end on June 30?

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Underline the Stats time period selected on my Team page

When viewing my team Stats, it's very hard to tell what time period (Today Last7 Last14 etc.) is being reviewed because the bold font is barely detectable. Add this CSS to underline the time period as well:
    .Nav-h > .Selected > .Navtarget { text-decoration: underline; }

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Edit roster option - commissioner tools

In the past, when the commissioner was asked by an owner to edit their roster, the option was to edit for the following day - no matter the settings of the league. Maybe 2 years ago, the setting was changed to where the commissioner can only edit rosters the same day which creates problems if the games already started - unable to edit. Could the commissioner tools allow the commissioner to edit team rosters on both today's game or using a drop down box, the next day. It would help add some flexibility to us trying to help owners on…

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. In the draft app, picks occupied by keepers should be indicated on the "upcoming picks" timeline.

In the draft app, picks occupied by keepers should be indicated on the "upcoming picks" timeline. And when it says "3 picks until your next pick", that should mean 3 actual picks, not 3 picks OR keeps. For instance, if the first pick of the round is on the clock, there is a player being kept at the 2nd spot in the round, and I have the 3rd pick of the round, it should say "You are picking next".

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add ability to export stats by week.

I'd like to download my league's week-by-week results to excel - or at least be able to view them all in one place so I can copy/paste into excel. Would be fun to create visualizations of team performance in league context over time.

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Why doesnt your Fantasy Baseball ranking go by number of Wins like real Baseball?

Fantasy Baseball shouldnt be scored like Hockey. Wins should determine Playoffs. Make Wins 1.5 points-Ties .5 points-Losses.0. Wins like real MLB should always be the deciding factor to make Playoffs. Simple fix

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Maintain Focal Point

The web pages seem to move the focal point (or data refresh) which moves the cursor and focus location regardless of browser, (Firefox, Chrome, Edge), very annoying and started I think 3-4 weeks ago. For example, if one clicks on the tablet icon to pull up more info on a player the dark shaded box opens but then the focal point is set back to the top of the page...making me scroll back down all the time to view what I clicked on. The focal point, or view resets to the top of the page often.

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Show team name AND OWNER NAME on league frontpage

It would be nice if both the team name AND the OWNER NAME of team was displayed on the league front page standings. Often teams change their team name and it is difficult to ID whose team it is quickly. I have been playing yahoo fantasy for 10+ years and it would be nice to show not just the team name on the standings and records. but also the players name/id right by the team name.

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Update the player cards so that they are wearing the caps of their current teams

James Shields is still wearing a Padres hat. It's been more than a year since he was traded to the White Sox.

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base