Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 680th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Shohei Otani

Please add Shohei Otani to the player pool. U am in a dynasty league and would like to add him for possible rookie keeper in the off season.

588th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Luis Castillo - Team has stated the player is being shut down (max innings pitched). Yahoo should set status to NA.

Any players that have been shut down in the late month(s) due to hitting a maximum innings pitched should be set to a status of NA so that fantasy team owners can move the player to a NA slot (if used). NA is used when players are away for short periods of time or in the minors (and not on DL) so why not in this case too?

588th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. why did you remove the 2 decimal places in the player profiles?

for example, we used to see:

ERA 4.00

and now its simply ERA 4

It looks horrible, all pitchers stats have 2 decimal places. Please fix this, it just looks unprofessional.

588th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, thanks very much for reporting this. I will pass your feedback along to our product teams to resolve.

Yahoo Product Support

5. 588th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, thanks for reporting this. Our engineering team is working to resolve as soon as possible.

Yahoo Product Support

6. Add Game Count Chart to App

baseball app needs to show the Max Games chart with remaining games and innings. Same as web. Always logging into web for only that feature. I load up with pitchers and need to quickly check my pitch count every day.

588th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 680th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Rob, thanks for reporting this issue. Our engineering is working to fix currently and should have everything resolved shortly.

Yahoo Product Support

8. Make Andrew Albers (SP-SEA) a SP instead of just P so that I can slot him in my SP slot. He's the only pitcher in the league that is just P

Make Andrew Albers (SP-SEA) a SP instead of just P so that I can slot him in my SP slot. He's the only pitcher in the league that is just P. He is not a SP or RP. It reduces where I can slot him in my lineup.

680th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Get rid of glitches!

I moved 2 pitchers from my bench to start the night before their games, but the next day they were still on my bench and I didn't get the stats. They both pitched solid games, and I'm in the playoff race which makes me wonder if I should be using ESPN or something for better results.

680th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Roto Standings point changes should be color coordinated.

I would like to see a Visual Change to the Roto league standings where each category would either be colored red or green or default depending on if you moved up or down or stayed the same for the previous day. It would help greatly when quickly looking at the categories that I am targeting improve on and following my day to day progress.

588th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please Default MLB Games Scores

Games scores do not have any default in the way that they are displayed. Example click on "Sean Manaea" name and go to Summary or Game Log. Notice Aug 1 L 10-4, Jul 27 L 4-8, Jul 16 W 3-7, etc. Proper default scores, a loss should be shown L 4-10 or a win should be shown W 7-3. Perhaps this data has been given to you by STATS LLC, Rotowire, and/or MLB, but then you should notify those enities. This data error can be figured out, but it's not professional and is sloppy. Maybe I am the only one…

680th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Live standings comparisons between colleagues

When you choose to highlight differences between yourself and another manager via the live standings graph, relative differences on ERA and WHIP ratio's are depicted incorrectly. A smaller or lower ERA compared to your colleagues should be depicted as "ahead" (green), not "behind" (red). Stated another way ... your algorithm that highlights the difference bands between opponents only works for counting stats...it should be reversed for ratio's.

680th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Change GP in baseball Avg. Stats (Season, 30,14 or 7) filter from 1.0 for all to actual games played please so it's more meaningful to us

Change GP (games player) in baseball Avg. Stats (Season, 30,14 or 7) filter from 1.0 for all to actual games played please so it's more meaningful to us

680th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Awarding draft picks

The Commissioner should be able to award and remove next year's draft picks from teams, just as they can add/drop current players. Thjs would help if loss of draft picks could be used as a penalty, or if a trade needed to be reinstated in a league which uses vetoes, to push through a vetoed trade that needs to be reinstated involving draft picks. As commish, I can make the players move from team to team, not the draft picks. If teams put the trade back into the system, there will be an additional unnecessary delay for the trade to…

588th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 680th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Trade Processing after games start?

This is more of a question. Throughout this whole year and in previous years, as the commish if a trade came through after games had started that day, I would not be permitted to let it process until the following day. EXCEPT, when I (the commissioner) made a trade after games had already been played that day, it processed immediately and I was able to use my new players in that nights games. Because of this, manager's in the league think I'm using special powers as it looks like only the commish's deal was able to be processed immediately. I…

588th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add "At Least" / "No More Than" Option to Player Search

On the Player Search page it would be nice if there was a dropdown with values of "N/A", "At Least", and "No More Than". Then if "At Least" or "No More Than" was selected a text box appears where you can enter a number.

For batters the text box would be for the number of At Bats. Then you could more easily search for batters who have high value, but who haven't had a lot of ABs. And thus easier to search for guys who haven't been in the league for long.

For pitchers the text box would be for…

588th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Keep DL, DTD, and NA's on the bottom of the page

Keep DL, DTD, and NA's on the bottom of the page

680th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. My entire lineup is non-scoring?

Why is my entire lineup non scoring on July 1? Is this a mistake, or do I quit Yahoo baseball? I mean why should the baseball season end on June 30?

680th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 680th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base