Fantasy Baseball

Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please bring back the ability to add pictures and GIFs in the message board! (image, images, pics)

That was literally the only reason my league still uses Yahoo! Fantasy Sports. The quality of the site is as sufficient as other sites, but where you guys really stood out was in the ability of the league to stay connected and banter with GIFs and Pics in the league message board. It really is not that difficult (I know that you know this), and as of right now I just code the image or gif in myself. The problem is that it is a hassle, and not everyone in my league knows how to do it. Please, please, please…

21st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  28 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Batter vs pitcher stats on the team pages

Why do we still have to go to each individual player page to view this information? So time consuming, and very hard to compare across your team! I've been asking since 2013 for this to be aggregated on the team pages on a new tab. Replace the match up ratings for all I care, those are completely worthless anyway!

22nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  20 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow Day to Day players be moved to a non roster spot

If a player is Day to Day the player should be able to be moved to a non roster spot so another player can be picked up to stay competitive that day. I should not be penalized because Yahoo is slow to move a day to day player to the DL that Yahoo has already reported was there. This player was also on the can't cut list so I was not able to do anything

23rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow players to be benched or inserted during double header

Nothing infuriates me more than when a player has a double header and I lose a FULL DAY of production at the plate from a PINCH HITTING appearance. It's 2018, Yahoo. We've put up with this nonsense for too long. Fix it so I can either bench the player if he's not in the starting lineup after the 1st game or insert them for the 2nd game if they didn't play the first.

24th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Edit Draft Order Tool

This is a great tool... but allow the Commish total control.

1) Changes should automatically upload to be "draft" ready. Changing the draft type or time should NOT change or reset previous "Draft" editing.

2) Allow the commish to "fill" a draft selection without using a player. In other words, 1 player can take up more than one draft selection. Why? to "create" more value, bc some managers are willing to pay more than 1 selection for a player. Commish can also use this tool to "penalize" managers that do things that "hold the league *******".

3) Allow the draft…

25th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  22 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2-week Championship Game

2-Week Championship Game please!

25th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. There needs to be a maximum IP limit in H2H categories baseball leagues

There needs to be an option to set a maximum number of innings pitched in weekly head 2 head categories baseball leagues

27th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  29 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add Luis Robert to Player List

Please Add Luis Robert as Not Active player. He's been signed by the White Sox and hopefully will be added to the Fantasy game as well!

28th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 2-week Playoff Matches

For all playoff matches, there should be an option for them to be 2-weeks long. This would ensure a game wasn't just a one-time win. ESPN has this option and it works very well.

29th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Keep league open all year

Keep the leagues open all year. Yes, close for 2-3 days for maintenance but otherwise, allow leagues to draft, add players, look at stats, etc for the whole year.

30th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Increase team name characters

20 characters is not enough to enter a team name that you want. The 20 character limit includes spaces which only decreases the amount of characters you can actually input. Please increase the character limit when creating your team name. This is the most restrictive character limit I can remember on any fantasy sports site. Please correct!

31st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Increase Maximum Roster Size to 50

There's a significant number of feature requests that would be resolved by allowing the maximum possible roster size to be 50 instead of 30. Allow commissioners to set this number and to determine the distribution of position types.

This would allow a commissioner to:
    * Have 24 active positions, 6 BN (for leagues that want a Yahoo-traditional size roster).
    * Have 13 active positions, 12 BN (for leagues that want a daily fantasy-sim type configuration with a 25 man roster, e.g. 8 position players, 1 SP, 4 RP)
    * Have 25 active positions, 15 BN (for leagues wanting a 40-man…

31st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  22 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. support full/real keeper functionality

Yahoo should start actually supporting keeper functionality, where you can track rosters, years kept, salaries, etc., and can set how many years players can be kept, salary bumps, etc. CBS has been doing this for about 10 years already so it's very achievable technologically.

Forcing commissioners to enter (and calculate) all keeper info by hand isn't actually supporting keeper leagues - what Yahoo calls "Keeper Leagues" is really "recurring leagues", in which nothing other than team names and league settings are saved.

33rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Bring back the forums so we can find replacement managers

why would you get rid of the fantasy sports forums? how else are we going to be able to find replacement managers?

34th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Need to add maximum IP or limit starts per week in H2H points leagues

Need allow commish to add a MAXIMUM innings pitched or set number of starts per week.

It's too easy to win when you can stream starting pitchers in a points league (we do have a 5 transaction limit, but still need an innings max).

35th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow DTD injuries to be DL-eligible!

A much needed feature in Yahoo Fantasy Baseball (and all sports, really) is the ability to add players to the DL/IR, whatever you want to call it, when they are nursing injuries of any kind. Out with food poisoning? Day to day with a strained hammy? Make the player DL-eligible. Fantrax has this and it's a great feature. I'm told that Yahoo even has a form of this with IR+ in hockey - but only hockey. Baseball needs it, too. Restricting the DL to just players that are on the DL list in real life is silly. Thanks!

36th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Make the custom team pictures bigger! You can barely see them!

It's almost not worth it to find a creative custom image for your team, BECAUSE YOU CAN BARELY SEE THEM! ESPN's pictures are like 4 times bigger, making it worthwhile to find the perfect picture for your squad.

37th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow limits on pitching in "Head-to-Head - Points" leagues

Limits on pitching (as well as hitting) exist in "Points" leagues. Why ON EARTH do they they not exist in "Head-to-Head - Points" leagues? I'm talking specifically about the "Max Innings" option. Without such a limit, everyone in my league would use a 10-man rotation- the incentives would be there to use as many starting pitchers as possible.

Further, the ideal formats for pitching limits would be "Max Games Started" and "Max Pitching Appearances." I'd imagine most leagues would set the Max Games Started limit at 162 and tailor the Max Pitching Appearances to the number of SP and RP…

38th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. player rankings should reflect custom stats

I'm fine with Yahoo doing and O-rank and providing the ranks for 5x5 standard leagues, but why is there no option to show the rankings of players using a league's custom stats? I play in a 6x7 league and it would be very valuable information if we knew the exact ranks of players under the umbrella of our own custom stats.

39th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 40th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  34 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base