Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Jake Lamb hit 2 home runs Friday night and Matt Holiday hit oner. Yet my stats show only 2 home runs for Friday night.

Jake Lamb hit 2 home runs Friday night and Matt Holiday hit oner. Yet my stats show only 2 home runs for Friday night.

680th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 680th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Scoring in the matchup page is consistently wrong

The live updating matchup page often has incorrect scores, adding up stats for teams incorrectly and doubling stats from the previous day in the early morning hours. This makes the matchup page very difficult to use if it can't be trusted to have the score of the matchup right ... which should be the main priority for the page given that that's the only thing you can really see on the page. Please fix this, or just kill the live updating matchup page, since it just doesn't work.

588th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Inactive Games

Why d you only show the missed/inactive games in the small window and not in the game log??? How beneficial is it for us to only know the last 10 games instead of the last month or so? Get with the program

680th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Morning stats

Every morning, the stats on my matchup are wrong, and they correct around 9:00 am est. I'd like to be able to check my matchup before work.

588th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The Trends page should be tailored for the type of league

Trending player counts should be shown for the type of league you're playing in. For example dynasty league managers are not interested by the player shuffle occurring in non-dynasty leagues where slumps, hot-streaks, injuries yield to different decision making pattern.

680th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Position eligibility check screen.

Have a My Team option, so you don't have to check all of your players individually.

588th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Create new batting stat category: ABRA: At Bat advancing Runner, this means an at bats where the batter succeeds in advancing baserunner(s)

ABRA: At Bat advancing Runner, this means an at bats where the batter succeeds in advancing baserunner(s), this may sound like a Sacrifice (S) but it will also including walks, HBP, and run-scoring or baserunner advancing ground outs. I think Yahoo Fantasy Baseball buffs like myself will really appreciate this skilled category.

588th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 680th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Why don't you have points against on the website standings page in head to head leagues as you do in the app??

Show the points against on the standings page website as you do in the phone app.

588th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 680th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The stat bar header should always show when you scroll through batter vs pither page.

Batter vs pitcher vs team should reside on the main player page. We shouldn't have to filter through batter vs pitcher page to find today's matchup. This was removed over a year ago and still isn't back. While your matchup ratings are useful, it doesn't give the full breakdown that is needed.

Which leads to... The stat bar header should always show when you scroll through batter vs pither page. It's incredibly annoying to see a line of stats and not have what that stat is above and visible without having to scroll all the way to the top.

While…

680th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. More good stuff is coming over the next few months. (Yahoo)

Please include the Public Leagues in this new stuff you are adding, this time. Or better yet give the Public Leagues the ability to add DL Players directly into our teams DL Slots, that the Private Leagues have.

680th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback! Often times with new features, we like to give commissioners the option and not force it on our Public leagues. We’re happy to hear you like the feature and will look into adding it to Public leagues next year.

Brett

14. Coordinate Fantasty League and official MLB info better

I want to see tomorrow's schedule with starting pitchers BUT I want to see the little green arrow next to pitchers who are free agents with their ranking. It'll make adding players so much easier.

680th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Coordinate Fantasty League and official MLB info better

Within the league, I click on a player because I want to see his status within the league. However it shoots you to his general MLB stats; this is not helpful.

680th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stop the auto refreshing of the web pages

Shut off the auto refresh of the web pages. I have trouble making roster moves because the page refreshes before I make the change.

588th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. add ability to not forfeit all the pitching categories when a team misses the min IP

When a team misses the min IP, all the pitching category points are automatically forfeited over to the opposing team. This give unfair advantage and extra points to an undeserving team. Add the option to only grant points for the categories the opposing team was winning, not all categories that are forfeited. We want the team that misses the min to be punished, but not unfairly reward the opposing team.

588th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. News Blurb Color

Please make it so when you read a news blurb about a player it changes color from red to yellow so I don't open the same one 15 times thinking it's a new injury update. When I see the red ones it usually gives me a mini heart attack. Thank you in advance

680th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I have not been able to pick up Jacob Barnes for 3 days now even though I put Trea Turner back on bench

I have tried to pick up Jacob Barnes for 3 days now and replace Benoit but keep getting a message saying Trea Turner is on DL after I put him on my bench and put Logan Forsythe on DL. Something is messed up with your system somewhere.

680th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Drop a player

Let me drop James Shields!!!!! It keeps saying he's involved in a transaction which isn't true. Nobody wants to trade for him. Fix the glitch Yahoo. If my commissioned wasn't so lazy if have him do it but it's been 2 days and I still can't drop him. Cmon fix it aready

680th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base