Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pre-draft rankings

Please add a search feature in the pre-draft rankings. Having to scroll thru names either by alphabetical order or rank order is pretty annoying and adding a search feature seems like an easy fix.

59th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You can't have championship week occur during the final week of the (real) regular season.

Seriously. This is not real baseball. Please have championship week done before the final week of the regular season.

65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey everyone, thank you for your feedback and another great season of fantasy baseball on Yahoo. Our product and engineering teams are investigating more flexible playoff start/end dates for next season. Stay tuned!

Yahoo Product Support

3. i should be able to drop a player even if he has already played today.

Allow me to drop a player who has already played today. His stats should count since I have him active but I should have the ability to drop him for tomorrow regardless if he's played. I am trying to move a player from my DL to my bench but can't make any moves right now because all my players have played today and are locked. My league plays with continuous waivers set for everyday with transactions set for Today.
    I cannot even change the day on my roster page to tomorrow and drop a player. This needs to be reworked…

63rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Keeper leagues, be able to view all transactions on one page and allow export to Excel

even modifying the URL from the number to all
    My league players who were picked up as FA count for a different salary than those drafted, If i could export all the FA pickups then my formula could look at those, then the draft results, to calculate keeper costs. Right now I cannot so it is a manual process.

74th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Put the players on the DL when their team announces it. You're waiting several hours which can effect the abilities to move lineups around.

I am not sure how your software works to recognize when a player is placed on the DL, but teams are announcing players on the DL several hours prior to Yahoo actually designating the players as DL eligible. This can cause issues for a manager that is trying to get max value of their roster.

65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please get it together and treat Ohtani as one player or we're moving our entire league over to ESPN.

Two Ohtani's makes absolutely zero sense and is just plain lazy on your part.

67th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please add a Net Wins category (Wins + Losses)

Add Wins + Losses as a pitching category, resulting in Net Wins

67th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fantasy Baseball 2017 Season: FEATURE WISH LIST

Hey Yahoo and fantasy players!

Happy New Year! It's almost that time of the year again!

I'm just creating this post and posting a few features that we would hope to have when the new season begins. Please add any other features you'd like to see in the comments. This way feature requests are all organized in one big thread and easier for Yahoo to review maybe.

1. Roster maximum size of 40-45 players for custom/private leagues - nowadays more people play in dynasty leagues and the current max of 30 is too small. 40 would be ideal.

2. Stat…

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. More DL spots in Private Leagues

We need more DL spots in Private Leagues. You updated the NA spots to 10 but left the DL spots at just 5. For keeper Leagues we regularly have more than 5 players on the DL at one time.
    Please up it to 10.

Thanks!

69th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. WHERE ARE THE HITTERS CAREER STATS VS THE CURRENT OPPOSING PITCHER?!?!

YEARS ago the batters career stats vs the pitcher they were facing were posted on the players page. What ever happened to that? We've been asking the same question for a cpl years now & nothing!

74th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Dynasty leagues Of All Sports

Keep Dynasty Leagues Active All Year . For Changes , Recruits And Trades Year Around !!!
    Thanks

73rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Increase the number of PAUSES for drafts in case of connection or other issues that arise.

Increase the number of PAUSES for drafts in case of connection or other issues that arise (emergency, disconnected from the internet)

Other leagues like ESPN have unlimited number of pauses

64th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Your Can't Cut list and its Monitoring

Do your job if you're going to unnecessarily, overly control these leagues. Who is mass dropping in June anyway???

76th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Work on Stat Tracker

Yahoo Stat tracker is the worst. Listing wrong players up, wrong outs. It's slow. The layout looks like you're using DOS from the 80's. I'm done. After this year if I don't see improvements. ESPN will get my Fantasy leagues for both NFL and MLB.

69th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Improve pre-draft rankings

It is very painful right now to manually scroll through the player list searching or the players you want to pre-rank. Why not allow a search bar to type in the player names, which can then be clicked and dragged over. Also, why don't the player ranks on the pre-draft tool follow the rankings on the player bar?

88th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Adjustable waiver processing times for "Continuous Waiver Mode"

When using continuous waivers, the waiver time needs to be adjustable for each individual league (ESPN has had this feature for a while). The reason my league switched to continuous waivers was so that when breaking news occurred (callup to majors, injury, new closer, etc.) the person with the highest waiver priority would have first chance at acquiring the player, rather then the person who saw the news first. We live on the east coast so when news breaks late at night, with waivers processing at 11:59PM PST, the person in our league who's up the latest will almost certainly…

69th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. We need to add a field for the commish to add the salary and contract for for keeper players in auction lgs

Each team's players need to have his salary and contract to be listed on the the team page all season and to be edited by the commish at any time.

this applies to all fantasy sports that use an auction style draft...

cooch.

69th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allowing Monday roster moves in weekly leagues

Any update on when or if we'll be able to add/drop players right up until the first game of the week? Even though owners in weekly leagues can adjust their lineup on Monday, players have to be added by Sunday night in order to be on their roster for the week. The issue was raised last year and the support team said it was on your radar. Can we get this changed? It works that way in fantasy football...why not baseball?

80th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 7day, 14day, 30day for Team Stats

Allow us to see our total team stats the same way we do with individual players with the 7-day, 14-day, 30-day, season option. This way we can track how our teams are performing week by week.

78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. New for 2018, you can add players from free agents/waivers directly to your team's DL or NA roster slots

I hope this can be New for 2018, especially for the Public Leagues. I can think there would be one (1) person that would be against this. Most managers in Publics League, I played with, don't use the DL Slots anyway. The issue is "if this is available for the custom leagues, include the public leagues, also". Thank you!

80th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base