Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring back Smack Talk!

Some people want to do it on their PC. If you can have live scoring you surely you can have Smack Talk.

76th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add More NA spots

NA spots are currently capped at 10. I'd like to see the maximum raised to 15 or 20 to allow keeper/dynasty leagues to have more in-depth minor league possibilities. Yahoo has done a good job of expanding the player pool, but when you can only roster 10 NA, it caps these newly added players usage.

80th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Player Pool

Please add more prospects to the player pool. Keeper leagues often have very deep leagues and having more prospects available would be very beneficial. Players like Wander Franco SS TB is not available, and he is a top 50 prospect.

85th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make searching for players with tilde lettering easier.

Players with tildes (˜ ) above their names do not appear when searched. This is HIGHLY annoying. Most of us do not have keyboards that add tildes above letters, and it's almost impossible to search for some people. For instance, if an owner were to search for "Alex Rodriguez" in the search bar, there would be no results because of the tilde above the "A" in his first name (Á). Please correct this! It makes searching for players a growing pain in the behind.

88th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please add the IR+ spot, makes a big difference!

Hockey has the IR+ spot available for players that are "day to day" or "out", it makes a big difference!

80th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Create a Commissioner's Protected or Exempt List

We do farm club drafts each year in my 3-sport dynasty league -- baseball, football, and basketball and hold those players' rights for up to 3 years. If there could be a commissioner-controlled list of "protected" players we could put those guys on it would be very helpful. It would eliminate the failure to check the list and accidentally pick up someone else's farm clubber. Commish would just have to release the player/add him to a roster when someone wants to activate them. Also - for issues like the 45 newly drafted players (Mize, Bart, etc) that were posted, they…

84th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Yahoo should have consistent bar/ standard for prospects available at min

Not a vicious complaint at all but there are obvious inconsistencies in which players are available from year to year. Why not set a new standard?

A great one would be players from the first two rounds of the MLB draft, the top 30 international signings and then whomever is left from the more or less industry consensus of a top 100 prospect list. Roughly estimated 150-200 specific players.

Sure it would not include every prospect out there but it would greatly improve the current system and be easier for yahoo to manage.

Even better it would set a specific…

78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Combine Roto and H2H

I would like to see the option to have H2H playoffs in a roto league. I would like the option to choose the playoff format for my league. The goal would be to use roto scoring to determine the top 4-6 teams as a regular season and then play head to head for the final weeks of the season for the playoffs.

85th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Combine wins + quality starts in fantasy baseball

Please allow the option to combine this category in 2019 fantasy baseball

104th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow manager to put in waiver claim on a player, even though they were the one who dropped them.

Sometimes when I drop someone and then during the days he's on waivers, something changes and I may be interested in having the player again. But for some reason, when you drop someone, you're not allowed to make a waiver claim for them, using the standard waiver system. You can make waiver claims in the FAAB system on your own dropped players. So why not in standard waivers, too?

95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Draft Pick Management - Ability to Remove Keeper Slots from Trade Resources

So we have been running a keeper league for the past 5-6 years... and as commissioner I keep running into the same issue every year, minor and fixable but this should be an option.

I should be able to remove the keeper slots from the draft pick(s) pool available for teams to use in trades.

94th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. In player search, add a "Probable following day" to go along with "Probable" for pitchers.

Sometimes a manager might want to go ahead and pick up a pitcher who is starting the next day in a same day transactions league. It would be nice to be able to have a drop down option to find all probably pitchers the following day to decide who to pick up.

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add an option to make FAAB dollars available to trade

Pretty self-explanatory. My league trades FAAB and, as commissioner, I'm in the middle of every trade. It's not a comfortable place to be.

85th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Extend Team Name from 20 to 25 characters

Hello,

I am the co-commissioner of Major League Fantasy Baseball. We here at the MLFB, appreciate the flexibility provided to us courtesy of Yahoo! Sports, and have been doing so since our inaugural season of 2009. We hold our league in the highest of standards, emulating the most personal and real-life experience for our owners and managers alike. It has come to our attention, that a team would like to relocate from Washington to Philadelphia, however this transaction cannot be completed, due to the inability to exceed 20 characters for a team name, and the "Philadelphia Phillies" protrudes that limit.…

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Profane language for a team name in Public league 134723. Ban the owner!!

Ban owners using profanity, especially in team names. Example: Public league 134723

99th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I missed the playoffs because i tied for 6th with another team. The tie breaker for pro leagues is whoever does better the last week of the

Pro League Tie Breakers are for whoever does better the last week of the season. That is completely unfair. I tied with a guy for 6th place and he won cause he beat his opponent by more categories than i beat mine for the last week, week 22. Meanwhile i beat him in the regular season 15-5. BY doing this, weeks 1-21 mean absolutely nothing and that week 22 is only thing that matters for tie breaker. Never heard of such an idiotic rule before in my life. Until this changes, i will take my business else where because Yahoo…

95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Tiebreakers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 99th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add BAA (Batting Avg Against)!!!

Why is a stat that YAHOO uses on pitcher profiles not an option as a stat category in leagues??? You have OBPA (On Base % Against) and stupid stats like pick offs and pitch count...Yet no BAA, again a stat you use in your pitcher profiles! Makes no sense!

99th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Eliminate Consolation Round. If you miss the playoffs you should be eliminated from making moves and stealing players from real winners.

Eliminate Consolation Round. If you miss the playoffs you should be eliminated from making moves and stealing players from real winners. Some managers can help other managers by taking a player that can benefit their friend in the playoffs and hurt the integrity of the game. And quite honestly, after playing a full season and not making the Playoffs, why would I or should I keep playing? It doesn't make sense.

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Trade that show other manger reviewed offer

Create a feature that shows when opposing manager views your trade offer.

Also the ability to add additional comments on that offer, which would allow for negotiation. Kind of like the comments at the end of a blog, but only the 2 managers involved could see them.

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base