Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Boycott the NFL-close your fantasy league or drop your team

Notice:

In honor of Pat Tillman and hundreds of thousands of other less famous military American men and women, all true heroes, killed in action serving the flag and America I have made a personal decision.

Due to papmered players who make millions of dollars a year and claim repression by a flag that was carried by the army that fought to end slavery I am terminating the league effective after the end of this weeks games.

Too many of my friends died for me to allow these NFL jerk offs to disgrace their memory.

Not one of these NFL…

587th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No more. I will no longer play until players stop taking a knee.

I will be benching all my players and will no longer take part in anything NFL. While the NFL takes a knee I will take a STAND. God Bless Old Glory and God Bless the USA!

587th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Percentage of Adds vs Total

Would like to see in the Transactions Trends tab. I would like to see the percentages of Adds or Drops vs the totals.

For example today Buffalo Defense is 95.94% Adds vs Drops.

Or Spencer Ware is 0.71% Adds vs Drops

587th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Yes, please make it blatantly obvious BEFORE someone signs up for a draft that all times are indeed pacific time. I was never aware of this.

Please make it obvious that all draft times are Pacific. I had no idea, signed up for a 4 am draft in a money league when I thought it was 1 am. The only time slot available said "1 am", nothing more. I finish signing up, draft time, 4 am. I pleaded with a rep, and she more or less tells me my money is gone, wasted, and she cannot help me and there's nothing she could do. The draft wasn't even going to start for another 16 hours! There should be more avenues available to get your money back…

991st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Drafting rankings

I suggest you guys should have an option to take off the rankings. It should be more like a live draft online. It's easy for anyone to wake up early morning and not do anything and just pick off who is ranked higher. Make it more shuffled and make people actually do some homework in players.

991st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Commissioner trade review - immediate

Commissioner trade review - immediate - no waiting one day once approved. Need just a little control to make sure a player is not dumping their team, but then make it happen immediately if approved trade. If you do not have a review for a trade it happens immediately.

461st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Can't Add New Messages to Message Board

Anybody know why I can't add new messages to my league's message board? I'm the commissioner, and in prior years I've always added a detail, multi-paragraph weekly recap for the matchups. Every time I try to post a weekly recap (starting with week 4 this season), the message board goes to a blank screen and nothing posts. My league managers ARE receiving emails, but the messages are not posting to the forum. Anybody else experience this? What the **** is going on?

Thanks.

706th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Jason, we have a known issue with message board posts over a certain character limit. Our engineering team is working to resolve so you can get your post up soon. Appreciate your patience!

Yahoo Product Support

8. 896th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. More emails...

Hi there, I would like to receive emails for every add / drop done by every owner in my league as well as trades... Currently you only email for successful or unsuccessful waiver requests... I am in a league w/ CBS and NFL.com and they both have the additional emails... Can you please add this feature... Thanks

991st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Yahoo/Paypal Racket

Yahoo accepted my money from my debit card for payment in FF season leagues. However, they payout winnings exclusively through paypal. This a racket for Paypal. It is not made clear that you have to accept winning exclusively through pay pal when they took my money. My paypal account was hacked last year and I paid dearly. If yahoo pays out exclusively through paypal, then thay need to accept funding exclusively through paypal. Never again with Yahoo FF. There are other options and I will never again deal with Yahoo FF.

991st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. THIS GAME TIME MATCH UP SCREEN LOOKS WAY TOO BIG. DOESN'T FIT SCREEN!

MAKE THE SCORING FIT THE SCREEN ON THE HEAD-TOHEAD MATCH UPS..JUST THE SAME AS LAST YEAR

587th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Projected Stats — Hard to read stats table

Projected Stats — To allow for a more easily read stats table, you should add column line (light gray) between the Rushing and Receiving columns. Same as what you have between the Fantasy and Passing columns.

896th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. In the team layout, all starters should be at the top; bench players should be at the bottom

The team layout is counter-intuitive. It seems like someone over-thought it or was just arbitrarily trying to be different. All of your starters should be at the top and your entire bench should be at the bottom, with a clear demarcation between them. At the very least, if the starters' position buttons are blue, your bench players' buttons should be half grayed out or should be a different color. The way it is now just isn't easy to take in with a quick glance.

461st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. integrate Yahoo fantasy football with my smart tv

Allow Yahoo fantasy football to be accessed via my smart tv. I have a new smart tv and would like to track my team through my Yahoo fantasy football app. However, when I logged in, it only had my team from last year to view.

706th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When a player's team has the ball, there should be an indicator.

When a player's team has the ball, there should be an indicator.

991st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Failure to auto-refresh

"Welcome to the new Yahoo Fantasy Football match-up page. No longer do you need to refresh your browser to see updates. Just sit back and enjoy stats and scoring updating automagically. Fantasy, the way it ought to be."

It does not auto refresh. I have to manually refresh to see updates.
    Make this feature work.

706th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. don't make me click twice to read more of an article. If i clicked an article, it means i want to read it in it's entirety

don't make me click twice to read more of an article. If i clicked an article, it means i want to read it in it's entirety

991st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. please add matchup color rankings for all weeks similar to how the mobile experience is.

on the mobile app you can see the "game log" and it will show the season and the color difficulty along with the # ranking for each team rest of season. this is not the same on your website where everything is in gray and shows no rankings, which is frustrating when trying to do trades or analyze future weeks. please fix this!

706th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hi! Please put back the fantasy football stats for all positions by making it able to sort by weekly stats...

Hi! Please put back the fantasy football stats for all positions by making it able to sort by weekly stats...I also think you should make the QB show the rushing stats with yards, rush att, etc just like you show it for rb and wr also make rb and wr show the passing yds and td because some of them might throw the football too when a team runs a trick play...also the very least if you can make all the stats show that be great like w/e stats we are able to select for scoring when creating our own…

587th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Simon, thanks very much for this feedback. Will pass it along to Product and Engineering to investigate getting this added.

Yahoo Product Support

20. Add back the Show My Team checkbox in the Player List screen.

Add back the Show My Team checkbox in the Player List screen. It makes comparing available players vs. my team easier.

706th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base