Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Dynasty/Keeper support: rookie draft, open year round, etc.

Implement the features that myfantasyleague.com has that prevent us from running a legit dynasty league: open year round, ability to have a rookie draft after the NFL draft, ability to trade draft picks and players during the draft. If there's an increased cost associated with keeping leagues open all year, maybe offer a premium feature that you pay for.

2nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  223 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo!, please make it possible to perform 3 team trades.

Example: Team A, B and C
    Team A can select players from Team B and C and place players from Team C on Team B and Team B on Team C. If Team C Accepts, Team B will see that he is the last manager holding up the deal. If he rejects, the deal goes away, if he accepts, all players go to their new respective teams.

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  33 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Toilet Bowl/Last place standoff

ALL teams should still be allowed to play during the playoff weeks. As a commissioner I hand out a loser trophy at the end of the year. We call it the toilet bowl, but Yahoo dose not allow the last teams to play each other, and in the final league standings, yahoo does not readjust the final spots at the bottom of the list. So what I am asking for is to PLEASE PLEASE allow the last place teams the chance to play each other. It still makes the game fun to the very end.

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  62 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to modify number of votes to veto is ridiculous!

Why do we have to keep it at 1/3? Everyone in my league is pretty active (we take this league seriously) and almost no trades go through? Why? Because it only takes 1/3 of the league to veto trades!! Absolutely ridiculous. I really wish you could make it half the league....

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  69 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make posting images/memes more user friendly on the fantasy football message board

It should just be drag and drop if you have your own images you want to post, not all the pasting URL nonsense,

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  47 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. More Roster Spots

we want to open a league with defensive players, with just 30 roster spots, we cant really do that, we are going to use ESPN instead because they do 40, if it were 40 or 45 spots we would gladly use yahoo instead

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  50 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. export player projections

Please allow us to export player projections to csv file.

22nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  20 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bring Back Polls

I don't know why polls were disabled, but when I am setting up a new league it would really be helpful to have polls so we can all agree on scoring settings.

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  25 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please bring Team Slogans back to Yahoo Fantasy Football!

The combination of a Team Name, Picture and Slogan has given our group of friends countless opportunities to enjoy ourselves over the past 7 years we've been playing on Yahoo. Having a team slogan is very important to us. We much prefer the Yahoo interface to the competition but will have to change providers in order to maintain our fun. Please bring slogans back!

31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  35 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Option to remove or "hide" league history from previous years

My annual redraft league officially started in 2011 but when I go to commissioner tools and edit league history, years 2010 and 2009 appear. I would appreciate if Yahoo can give us the tools to delete or "hide" those years.

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. MESSAGE BOARD

What happened to the image embedding on the message boards? This was a great feature that we used often and it seems to be missing. Is this coming back at some point?

36th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Stat Tracker With Chat 2010 and Stat Tracker Without Chat 2016

Stat Tracker Chat Feature- I know it was around in 2010 and I'm guessing the reason Yahoo! got rid of it was because they couldn't moderate the chats. If anyone remembers it was one of the best features of stat tracker because everyone in the league could participate in a live chat. I've always wondered why Yahoo! got rid of it, Smack Talk was a weak replacement. C'mon Yahoo!, what gives?

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Helmet Logo update 08 Aug 2018

Go back to the old Helmet Logos. These are going to alienate older members and make you look like your trying to lure 5 year olds into gambling. Just a minor change that was pointless and in the wrong direction.

53rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  18 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Get Rid of Ads You Cannot Stop

When running the clips for scoring used to have no ads, then short ads you could cut short, now they are long EVERY **** TIME. Okay first one, I can see it but for every person you want to see the clip. You are going to make it not worth coming here to play. Google stop messing this up looking for a cash cow.

63rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Multiple Division Fantasy Football League (48 Team League)

I've been running a 48 Team Fantasy fooball league (4 divisions / 12 teams each having their own draft) 11 week reg season with the top 8 moving on to a single elimination march madness style bracket. I've been using myfantasyleague but a lot of my owners did not like the user interface. Is there a way Yahoo can create this this type of league. The few sites that could do it, charged the commissioner a upfront season fee, which I don't mind. I'm just hoping yahoo can create this since yahoo's interface is the best !! :)

50th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. have Mock Draft autopick draft kickers and def last

The Mock Drafts are useless because once someone goes on autopick Def and Kickers get drafted in the middle rounds when in reality they don't get drafted until the last 2-3 rounds. That makes anything after the 6th round useless. Please hold off drafting Kickers and Def until at least the last 4 rounds.

64th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Organize The Bench Players by Positional Groupings

When using larger benches it is easier to manage the players if they are sorted by position instead of random.

57th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make the team picture bigger

Team names and pictures are an important part of fantasy football if you are in a league with people who are the least bit creative. The little circular team picture is so small that nobody can see what it is. You also have to spend too much time editing your picture to get what you want to fit into it. It should be a much larger square or rectangle.

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Offensive and Defensive designated bench spots

I would like Offensive and Defensive designated bench spots in IDP Leagues. We do 9 bench spots and have a rule for max of 5 spots used per side. It would make sense and be a huge time saver if that could be built in instead of me, the commisioner, montiring other teams rosters constantly.

78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Optional "Bye-Week" Roster Slot

Proposing a "bye week" roster slot that works like an IR slot.

Players would only be eligible for this slot when they're on a bye week and would have to come off upon completion of the bye week. This frees up a roster spot for the user.

Reason: Having to burn a roster or potentially even drop someone because they're on a bye isn't an objectively good thing and should be optional - bye weeks can penalize you for having too many good bench players and cause an unpleasant experience. There should be an option to stash bye week players…

74th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base