Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show receiving stats for RBs and rushing stats for WRs in Player Info (yellow box)

Receiving for RBs is a huge component of their value and rushing for WRs can also be useful. Show these in the player info tab that opens when you click the yellow box next to player's name and just allow the box to be scrollable to the right.

It's so annoying having to click into the actual games to see those stats or in a player's full schedule. For WRs, it actually still doesn't show their rushing stats in full schedule, so it's impossible to find on yahoo and you have to leave the site to see those stats on…

413th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dynasty League

Please create a dynasty league option that leaves the league open for transactions all year

68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ads on the fearless forecasts?!?! C'mon stop wasting my time with your GREED!

Remove the ads (which are longer than the forecasts) from the fearless forecasts. Ridiculous....

515th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Record Book errors

The team scoring tab in my leauge is wrong. my team set the record for most points in a season all time. Yet the all time record still shows the previous record hilders name with my points. There are multiple errors throughout the record Book though.

989th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Can you shorten up the "My Teams and Leagues" section?

Can you shorten up the "My Tams and Leagues" thing on right hand side of pages? Perhaps make the print smaller? That'd make it easier to
    log on to a team at the bottom of the list, etc......

989th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. statistics: User vs User history

I have ran a league on Yahoo for 12 years now. I personally keep a spreadsheet of every match up score and end of season statistics. This allows me to be able to tell the league specific match up stats. This weeks looks like - "Jon is 7-2 all time vs Matt but they are 1-1 all time in playoff match ups. Matt is 2-1 in finals and this is Jon's first finals appearance" It would be cool if Yahoo displayed stats like that for the match ups or we at least had easy access to pull that sort of…

704th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Links on FFL home page not working

the link for previous weeks and the playoff link for championship/conso are not working. Any idea why? Any fix?

989th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Edit Schedule Midseason

Is it possible to edit the league schedule during the season? I would like to have a balanced schedule where in Week 12 the 1 seed plays the 12 and the 2 plays 11 etc so that people contending for playoffs have the opportunity to play each other. Is that currently possible?

704th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please add %owned (+/-) column to transaction trends ... keep in mind, the higher the ownership % the less opportunity for change

Please at least add %owned (+/-) column to transaction trends ... keep in mind, the higher the ownership % the less opportunity for change ... i.e. if player is 90% owned the number of possible adds is way lower ... %of possible adds/drops would be a better normalized comparison metric across all players

704th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Players Stats

Please fix all your player stats. Example (Brady's entire career stats)

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5228/

894th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make it easy to tell the difference between Pro and Free leagues. I do not see it indicated anywhere.

Make it easy to tell the difference between Pro and Free leagues. I do not see it indicated anywhere.

894th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Have a filter for this forum by year

I sorted by Top and found out I was looking at a post from 2016 that is still in the "Gathering Feedback", so that likely won't be implemented.

989th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 704th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add voting method.

Voting on rules is essential for building a structured league.

Please add a way to conduct votes into the chat or on the league homepage.

585th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. AAF?

Are you guys going to create a fantasy football for the new AAF league starting up soon? Then we can have fantasy football year round.

704th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bring back in game smack talk

Please bring back the in game chat feature! Having a message on every matchup promotes involvement and adds fuel to rivalries!

704th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. fix the roster problem

This platform is ridiculous. I have a roster space available but I cant add a player without dropping a player. Just **** dumb

989th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make roster sizes bigger

Give an option to have a max of 35 players instead of 30 like you can on nfl fantasy site

515th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. WHO WRITES THE MATCH UP RATINGS? THEY ARE JUST WRONG - "Royce Freeman will come off the bench for Denver behind Devontae Booker"

WHO WRITES THE MATCH UP RATINGS? THEY ARE JUST WRONG - "Royce Freeman will come off the bench for Denver behind Devontae Booker" This is contradictory to what everyone else in the WORLD is saying. Royce Freeman is starting...WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO DUMB. Whoever writes these matchup ratings is just stupid.

585th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. FAAB Waiver Priorities and Possible Waiver 'Tree'

For FAAB there are two ways to drastically improve this. First suggestion, allow different waiver 'trees'. For instance, if you just want one QB, you should be able to be able to put in for 5 QBs and only get one. If you have three empty spots for instance, and you only need one QB, but all three of your bids win, you are now stuck with three QBs. You should be able to have an order of players, and basically have it so that if you win your first one, cancel all the other transactions. This is especially restrictive…

585th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base