Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. More Customization

More customizable. We allow trading waiver dollars in our league that should be something the comish doesn’t have to edit. Also I run a 14 team league, and we want to go to 7 playoff teams next year (1 seed with the bye) and this isn’t an option. I know we can do 8 teams and just bench the 8 seed players but it’d be nice if it could be set without it. Also, if a team wants to have a wild card for most points, it should be an option.

689th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Players Stats

Please fix all your player stats. Example (Brady's entire career stats)

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5228/

893rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have a filter for this forum by year

I sorted by Top and found out I was looking at a post from 2016 that is still in the "Gathering Feedback", so that likely won't be implemented.

970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Notification if comment posting is read?

In my league, I have always make weekly reports on what happened in the league the past weekend. I do a more personal report with a bit of grats or smack talk or predictions. Anything that helps make the league a bit more fun.

I was wondering if there was a way to have the players team icons show on the OP comment so I can tell if someone has read it or not? Maybe along the title bar or across the bottom of the OP next to the reply button.

Usually I just assume it's read or I bug…

970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 689th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. AAF?

Are you guys going to create a fantasy football for the new AAF league starting up soon? Then we can have fantasy football year round.

689th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bring back in game smack talk

Please bring back the in game chat feature! Having a message on every matchup promotes involvement and adds fuel to rivalries!

689th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. fix the roster problem

This platform is ridiculous. I have a roster space available but I cant add a player without dropping a player. Just **** dumb

970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make roster sizes bigger

Give an option to have a max of 35 players instead of 30 like you can on nfl fantasy site

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. WHO WRITES THE MATCH UP RATINGS? THEY ARE JUST WRONG - "Royce Freeman will come off the bench for Denver behind Devontae Booker"

WHO WRITES THE MATCH UP RATINGS? THEY ARE JUST WRONG - "Royce Freeman will come off the bench for Denver behind Devontae Booker" This is contradictory to what everyone else in the WORLD is saying. Royce Freeman is starting...WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO DUMB. Whoever writes these matchup ratings is just stupid.

568th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Commissioner Notes

Everyone in my leagues is having problems finding the "Commissioner Notes ". You placed the link at the bottom of the page and no one is recognizing it as a link. I really don't care about my approval rating. My record stands for itself. If the fantasy owners feel left out because a simple note is hard to find. Shame on yahoo. Yahoo shouldn't offer it if it can/will destroy a league.

447th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. export

Export your league history to an excel sheet. Including schedules, rosters, standings

568th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Remove draft grades.

Remove draft grades or at least make it an option to turn off.

568th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Downloadable Player Data

I would like to be able to download all player data in excel. When I filter through player data, it would be great to be able to download all of the data I filter through for personal analysis. This would add a new dimension for players to be able to run their own data analysis that they feel is pertinent for whatever it is they are looking for for their team. Commissioners could analyze data to shame people for poor drafting or compliment them for good drafting, individuals could examine obscure but fun stats, etc.

568th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Unable to change name of League. I have an auto-renew league. Won't allow me to change 2017 to 2018. ********

I have an auto-renew league. This year, it won't allow me to change the name of the league. I always change the year in the league name to the current year. So now, for 2018-19 season, my league name is "the sunday truce 2017". That's bs. Why can't i Edit league name with auto-renew???? really silly and seems like an oversight.

893rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Contradictory information all over the place

The information being offered on your site is different depending on what area you look at. Right now I am looking at Vance Mcdonald and it says "Jacksonville gives up the 6th most fantasy points to the TE position." However, if you go to the Matchup rating it says "in Week 11, the Steelers take on the Jaguars, who give up the eighth-fewest fantasy points to tight ends.". From 6th most points to 8th fewest points. That is a difference of 18 slots. That is ridiculous. IT is the same with many many other players.

970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Secondary filtering of players has an unfortunate feature

Under "Player List", if I sort by some statistic and I then want to view the opponents of each player in that sort, I cannot do it. The system re-sorts players when "Opponents" is selected by some nonsensical algorithm, and then there are no further options for sorting (except alphabetical). When "Opponents" is chosen, it'd be nice to have the previous sort criteria preserved. Thank you.

970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Set a designated backup player at major positions

It would be great to have a system where you can set a designated backup at the major positons (QB, RB, WR, TE). If one of your starters gets injured in the first half of their game and doesn't return, your backup's second half stats would be counted toward your team's total for the week.

689th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Better notes on defensive players

I run an IDP league (separate from my offense league) and it seems like all of the notes are about offensive players. There are rarely notes on injury updates or players moving up the depth chart. The information is out there, just more difficult to research and some of my managers don’t have as much time to delve deeper than using the yahoo notes.

298th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base